• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

March Maaaadness

Status
Not open for further replies.

Honest

Hi!
Years
Oh god, CSS. It's actually not that bad, I learned the majority of it in about a week. Still keep a basic outline for reference though, just in case.

Mark Kamill

I like kitties
Years
  • Age 30
  • Seen Jun 13, 2023
Yeah the fact that there is no Naruto club is mind boggling. Especially considering how I need a place to theorize what the hells gonna happen next after all these boring speech chapters. I want some action.

Honest

Hi!
Years
Okay then. You asked for it!

That creates the basic outline. Width manages the width, obviously. #px means how many pixels. Padding reffers to the space inside the border, border style is like border style from profile customization, border-width is the width of the border. Border color is the color of the border. Color itself refers to the text color, and font family is the font type!

You end it with [/css-div*], minus the asterisk.

Without the star, you get this:

That creates the basic outline. Width manages the width, obviously. #px means how many pixels. Padding reffers to the space inside the border, border style is like border style from profile customization, border-width is the width of the border. Border color is the color of the border. Color itself refers to the text color, and font family is the font type!

You end it with

droomph

weeb
Years
It's not that hard once you break it down into chunks, really.

Just imagine, say a
tag is ▢…/▢.

Then you add in another text box, you add another square inside.

▢ ▢…/▢ …/▢

And then if you want one later, you just add one after the inside box.

▢ ▢…/▢ ▢…/▢ …/▢

There.

You know, when I first realized that, I was sooooooooo happy.

Like, I'm going to cry happy.

Captain Gizmo

Monkey King
Years
Yea tomorrow might be a better time, I got more time tomorrow, I'm heading off to watch TV in a few minutes :P

I'll try to do a CSS for Naruto tomorrow also. I'll try my best <(^~^)>

Oryx

CoquettishCat
Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Jan 30, 2015
I love CSS! It also helps to remember that each "......;" phrase is completely separate from the rest; if you want to simplify the code and see what each thing does, you can take out one of those and put it back in and such. That way you can start with something small and build up, like I do when building a good signature. I start by previewing my box and then previewing images with it and on and on until it looks perfect haha.

Oryx

CoquettishCat
Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Jan 30, 2015
I waver between fancy, well-designed signatures and simple two lines of text or an image signatures. When I have a fancy one I'm jealous of minimalistic ones, and vice versa. It's a problem.

Sableye~

Back to PC~
Years
  • Seen Jan 4, 2018
I've never really bothered with it. x: Could be helpful to know, though, so perhaps I'll try to learn, eventually.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back