• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Spring cleaning

Lahtiirah

Breeder
Years
I've been trying to master IV breeding and getting offspring to inherit certain natures
by practicing on Eevee... So now I have a lot of Eevee.
I don't want to just release them all, so I wanted to know if anyone wanted one... or a few :D

Adamant x3
Bashful x1
Bold x3
Brave x4
Calm x0
Careful x1
Docile x1
Gentile x1
Hardy x2
Hasty x2
Impish x1
Jolly x1
Lax x4
Lonely x0
Mild x0
Modest x2
Naive x2
Naughty x2
Quiet x2
Quirky x4
Rash x1
Relaxed x2
Sassy x5
Serious x2
Timid x0

Some have a spreadable PKRS and levels/genders vary. I can't guarantee nature, move set, gender, level, and PKRS. All the Eevee are free! But if anyone has an extra Stantler... ;)

Some have Wish, some have Yawn, some have Wish and Yawn as egg moves. Some have Helping Hand, and Charm. There's a level 60 in there somewhere who has Trump Card and Last Resort.

Should anyone desire a more specific Eevee in the sense of gender, nature, egg moves, and including PKRS, please note me with details and I'll see if I can breed one for you. But that will be considered a trade Pokemon rather than a give-away

Crystal Shaymin

~Blown Away on the Winds~
Years
  • Seen Jun 28, 2009
ok. 2320-4797-1369 is my freind code.

im on wi-fi now. filer filler

Last edited:
Back