• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

FireRed hack: Pokémon AshGray Version (Beta 4.5 Released!!)

Years
  • Seen Jul 18, 2014
Okay hopefully somebody can help me out, this is driving me nuts.
Well. Basically. I killed Primeape. The one that steals Ash's hat? Yup, killed him. And now I have no idea how to get a fighting pokemon and I need one to compete in that competition.
I really want to keep playing this game but honest to god can't figure out how to progress now. If anybody could help me I would really appreciate it

TD013

8 badges in Kanto, I have 10
Years
  • Seen Mar 20, 2022
dude upload it somewhere else.my eset 32 saz its a virus when i start the download

It doesn't have a virus. plus meta's busy so he most likely won't upload it anywhere else for a while.

yo i got bad news for you all

i don't think that metapod will ever be coming back to work on this hack and finish the next beta

i think that this is the end cuz he hasnt work on this hack in almost a month...
might be forever goodbye

It is exam period. Plus a month isn't that long........Meta does have a life. Be patient, we'll see.

Last edited by a moderator:

Satoshi Ookami

Memento Mori
Years
yo i got bad news for you all

i don't think that metapod will ever be coming back to work on this hack and finish the next beta

i think that this is the end cuz he hasnt work on this hack in almost a month...
might be forever goodbye
Please restrict from posting posts that contains misleading information.
Noone but Meta can post information of this value.

Years
  • Seen Apr 21, 2012
Well. Basically. I killed Primeape. The one that steals Ash's hat? Yup, killed him. And now I have no idea how to get a fighting pokemon and I need one to compete in that competition.
I really want to keep playing this game but honest to god can't figure out how to progress now. If anybody could help me I would really appreciate it

You can catch a Mankey and train it (use exp share) and then defeat the fighters. If you find it hard, I found that teaching it dig helped a lot!

Satoshi Ookami

Memento Mori
Years
As zambal mentioned or if you have any save state before battle, you can use that one.

Years
  • Seen Jul 18, 2014
I actually figured out how to progress without all that fighting pokemon stuff.
Thanks for all the answers though :D now my only problem is Charizard being a butt and not obeying me haha but I've made it all the way to the first movie!

Years
I actually figured out how to progress without all that fighting pokemon stuff.
Thanks for all the answers though :D now my only problem is Charizard being a butt and not obeying me haha but I've made it all the way to the first movie!
Charizard will continue to do that until the episode in the Orange Islands..So you had to get along with it somehow..

Years
  • Seen Jan 11, 2017
WHAT KIND OF PROGRAM OR HACKTOOL SHOULD I USE SO THAT CHARIZARD WOULD BE ABLE TO OBEY ME PLEAZZ HELP ANYBODY KNOWS HOW TO SOLVE MY PROBLEM PLSSZZZ!! :D TNX FOR THOSE WHO WILL HELP ^_^

Satoshi Ookami

Memento Mori
Years
WHAT KIND OF PROGRAM OR HACKTOOL SHOULD I USE SO THAT CHARIZARD WOULD BE ABLE TO OBEY ME PLEAZZ HELP ANYBODY KNOWS HOW TO SOLVE MY PROBLEM PLSSZZZ!! :D TNX FOR THOSE WHO WILL HELP ^_^
Do not shout, please.
And there's no program or hacking tool for it, for it's an ASM routine.
If you have no idea what I just said, wait for the mentioned episode ;)

Years
  • Seen Aug 10, 2017
The Misty Mermaid

I have a bug to report

The Misty Mermaid episode doesn't load as the phone doesn't ring so i had to skip it

Years
  • Seen Jan 11, 2017

Do not shout, please.
And there's no program or hacking tool for it, for it's an ASM routine.
If you have no idea what I just said, wait for the mentioned episode ;)

Then what shoud I do in the ASM routine so that Charizard will be able to obey me plss help....I'm having a hard time beating the Pokemon League because of Charizard....:(

Years
  • Seen Jun 20, 2012
Having quite a big issue. I've just started the Exeggutor episode where Melvin hypnotises you. Unfortunately, I can no longer catch anything at all (including Exeggutor). I just get the message saying 'It dodged the Ball, this Pokemon cannot be caught. I've been playing through pretty normally and have not moved any bad eggs or anything. Haven't got an earlier save either so will I have to start from the beginning or is there a way to fix this? Thanks.

Years
  • Seen Apr 24, 2020
Having quite a big issue. I've just started the Exeggutor episode where Melvin hypnotises you. Unfortunately, I can no longer catch anything at all (including Exeggutor). I just get the message saying 'It dodged the Ball, this Pokemon cannot be caught. I've been playing through pretty normally and have not moved any bad eggs or anything. Haven't got an earlier save either so will I have to start from the beginning or is there a way to fix this? Thanks.

That was a while ago for me, but you could try to just defeat some of them and see if the affect goes away. like the giant tentacruel back before the 4th gym.

Years
  • Seen May 2, 2012
everytime i try to patch fire red a message pops up saying "the file has been patched, but the data in the IPS file appears to be truncated or misaligned..." and when i go to play the game in the visual boy it just brings up a blank white screen. anybody know what i'm doing wrong? help would be much appreciated.

Back