• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

PC's Prettiest Profile Contest! (Spring '11 edition)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Dec 11, 2023
Anything that you do to customize your profile (whatever is in the ''customize profile page + profile image. not youtube video). Does that help? or... does it make it more confusing?

Oryx

CoquettishCat
Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Jan 30, 2015
Tagline isn't under those options so I'm assuming it doesn't count. Which is good because I like mine and don't want to change it. xD;

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Dec 11, 2023
Yeah. You're fine. :] If anyone votes against you because of it, then they have problems. xD;

Years
I probably won't enter, but may I suggest putting the timetable for the event in a div of its own in addition to being in the voting one? It's quite well hidden out of sight and it took me a while to find it as well.

solarowl

I'll always be an Outsider.
Years
Why not try? Sign me up. Like others, I'm too lazy to change mine though. XD

Meganium

[i]memento mori[/i]
Years
Just to make sure, will the profiles be judged by using the vBulletin Default style? Because my current design is viewed better if a user is using the Stand Nexus style.

Ho-Oh

used Sacred Fire!
Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Jul 1, 2023
Just to make sure, will the profiles be judged by using the vBulletin Default style? Because my current design is viewed better if a user is using the Stand Nexus style.

Yup, every profile has to be viewed on the default. :x

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Dec 11, 2023
What the skin looks like outside of the profile shouldn't matter, but we have it do everyone is viewing under the same conditions, just to be sure it doesn't sway anyone's opinion. You profile should be fine as long as you aren't using any default colors of The Stand Nexus, which is doesn't look like you are.

Years
  • Age 29
  • Seen Jan 28, 2019
I'm game. Count me in! Let's lose win this! :D

Just a question (I didn't see this on the 1st page) are we allowed to see how many people voted for each profile?

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Dec 11, 2023
I'm game. Count me in! Let's lose win this! :D

Just a question (I didn't see this on the 1st page) are we allowed to see how many people voted for each profile?

Only the winner and two runner-ups for each group. If the contest ends and you're not one of the top three, then you can ask Stand Alone for your results. I'm sure he'll tell you.

ソラ

Im gonna be the King of the Pirates
Years
Sign me up! I'll try it again.
It shall be fun :D I re-did my profile a few weeks ago :D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back