• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic Fan Club

Cura

[color=DarkCyan][i][b]I see nothing! I know nothin
Years
Well... I guess it's fanart time, again. :)

This is for Sweet Candace's fanfiction, Mama Dash:
Spoiler:

A scene from my fanfiction, Retaking Ponyville:
Spoiler:

Air Force General/Ace Pilot: Rainbow Dash (My variant)
Spoiler:

Detailed Ponies #1: Pinkie Pie, Fluttershy, Rainbow Dash, Applejack
Spoiler:

The "Detailed Ponies collection" is a series, I started last night. Truthfully,
this is some of my best work, I've done in awhile and this series will continue on. :)

Here's the individual pony pictures:

Pinkie Pie:
Spoiler:

Fluttershy:
Spoiler:

Rainbow Dash:
Spoiler:

Applejack:
Spoiler:

Please, I hope everypony enjoys my fanart. :)

Last edited:
I personally wouldn't go that far. If they don't want to watch it, or dislike it, so be it. That's their loss. xD;
/doesn't like forcing people into stuff
Just leave them alone, they'll come around eventually. xDD;;

Welcome, st00f! :D
Fluttershy is pretty awesome. o3o
She's especially brilliant at cheering.

Oh, and it depends. If Unreal Superheavy is TF, and no MLP, then I would personally go with Rock my Fluttershy. xD;
That's just me, though.

Yeah it's TF2. I began it before I had gotten all the MLP episodes downloaded. I think I'd go with rock my fluttershy too. Maybe I'll make an "Unreal superfluttershy" YTPMV later to compensate xD

Found a perfect precussion sample... But I need some good samples for the melody and intro.... :| Any suggestions? Ep numbers and times are also appreciated.

Last edited:

Sweet Candace

So Awesome! /)^ɛ^(\
Years
Spoiler:
Spoiler:

Last edited:

Cura

Years
Spoiler:

The video shows an odd study into Discord's history in a way.

Cura

Years
I think a lot of people will be underwhelmed by season 2.
First, faust backed down and now she quit all together. And she set the bar so high, it'll be hard to reach. It'll probably just revert to another crappy girl's TV show. :'(

Pardon? I heard she step down, but she didn't quit yet.
She was going to be one of the staff who worked in the background.

We did have a discussion on this earlier in these thread.
I believe that we thought she stepped down for a temporary break...

Pardon? I heard she step down, but she didn't quit yet.
She was going to be one of the staff who worked in the background.

We did have a discussion on this earlier in these thread.
I believe that we thought she stepped down for a temporary break...

Really? Well, everything I see on the internet isn't true. I read somewhere that she had quit all together for personal reasons, but it's awesome if she didn't. Well, I just googled it for some evidence, found none, so pardon my post. By the way, what is Lauren Faust's deviantart?

Edit: Ninja'd by Sweet Candace. Well, I hope it isn't permanent.

Cura

Years
Really? Well, everything I see on the internet isn't true. I read somewhere that she had quit all together for personal reasons, but it's awesome if she didn't. Well, I just googled it for some evidence, found none, so pardon my post. By the way, what is Lauren Faust's deviantart?

http://fyre-flye.deviantart.com/

Here you go, friend and her bio on deviantArt still says that she's apart of the show's staff.

Last edited:

Thanks!

To beef up the post a bit:
I have a really hard decision to make.... I always go over to my friend's on Fridays for a sleepover. But, season 2 premiers at 9AM on Saturday, normally while I'm still over there. He doesn't get the hub. What should I do? Should I skip it for the premier, invite him over, or what? My little bro is a terror so he might ruin it. This is quite the philosophical conundrum.

Sweet Candace

So Awesome! /)^ɛ^(\
Years
Thanks!

I have a really hard decision to make.... I always go over to my friend's on Fridays for a sleepover. But, season 2 premiers at 9AM on Saturday, normally while I'm still over there. He doesn't get the hub. What should I do? Should I skip it for the premier, invite him over, or what? My little bro is a terror so he might ruin it. This is quite the philosophical conundrum.

There's always YouTube. Someone will have probably uploaded the episode(s) after they finished airing. What you do is up to you, you can watch it on the Hub at your house, or on YouTube.

Cura

Years
Thanks!

I'm not even going to be home on that day. (Karate classes for an hour)
I'm hoping on the 12:30pm reairing or 6:30pm reairing of the episode if not,
some brony will post the entire episode on YouTube as soon as a day after it aired or within a few hours of the airing.

Isn't it supposed to be a two-parter, just like the pilot was? Will they air them back-to-back like they did the pilot? (I don't know, did they air Episodes 1 and 2 back-to-back when the show premiered?)

I really hope so! :D

P.S. If they are re-airing it later in the day, I'll go to his place, although if they aren't I might not.

Anyone want to add me skype? I'm bored. xD

I'm epicst00f if anyone wants to.

Last edited:
Back