• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Pokémon] ~>{*Shiny Hunters Club}<~

Years
  • Seen Jul 24, 2013
S5030232.jpg

I was sitting down in front of my laptop, watching a video on youtube, while I was buying Abra(I was alternating between Abra and Clefairy). After spending all of my money buying Abra I checked them in the pc. The first box had nothing, so I went to the second, but they didn't have anything either. I was skimming through the third box when I saw the blue border and star. My jaw literally dropped, it was only the second time buying Abra, for a total of 2 SR's.

Shiny Abra is my 8th shiny in LeafGreen, the 7th SR'd shiny overall. I am very happy about this Soft Reset shiny.

Shiny Abra, Synchronize ability, Stats page

I am working on my second box of Skorupi. I have a feeling that this will take me a while to get. Congrats to new shinies everyone and good luck ^_^.

mathioks

owner of the lonestar's gym
Years
hi, i know i'm not the kind of guy you guys should believe things from, and i am not someone much of you would rememeber, because i am hardly saying things here, but i do often check here, and well for some reason i do kinda remember alinthea being an active user in the shc, but for it's 3 shiny birds in one week, well that's not really the thing i'm gonna believe without have seen it, but oh well, i just wanted to say, if you check back you a lot of pages you would see him ( i already look here fo 2 years now :p i just love hearing people's shiny story's :p )

well for the rest, good luck everyone :D

AmazingPiplup

Adorable! ^_^
Years
Hello, may I join? I adore shiny Pokemon, even ones that are very ugly when shiny *coughzubatandevo'scough*! I finally found my first shiny last Monday, a Pinsir. Then I got a Ledian, three Kirlia, three Ponyta and a Zigzagoon since I have a lot of time on my hands. I've never had any luck with SRing for shinies, or breeding. Mostly because I have the patience of a five year old. :p Anyways, my best shiny find would be a Zigzagoon at 37 on my chain then one of my Ponyta's on a chain of 38. :) Congrats on all the shinies everyone!

Years
  • Seen Jul 24, 2013
Um, wow.....

S5030235-1.jpg

This is the luckiest day ever. This thing appeared tonight while I was browsing through some posts on another forum. I looked down at my DS to see this beast slide on the screen and sparkle. After a long battle, with Heatran fainting all but one of my team(shiny Porygon-Z), I chucked the Masterball.

Sparkly
Shinydex

More pictures soon, I'm currently uploading a couple videos(my SD card will be held hostage until it uploads). Shiny Heatran has a Lonely nature, so my Modest synchronizer failed. I was totally not expecting shiny Heatran to shine, not with me getting shiny Abra today.

EDIT: A few more pictures, as well as a couple videos:

Shiny Heatran
Lonely, Modest synch failed
Stats

Video 1
Video 2

Last edited:

It's Just Fufu

Nostalgia is powerful.
Years
SHINY TURTWIG ON MY GAME.

Okay, so I'm reading through the all the posts of the new shinies. I had been chaining for Mime Jr. after my dentist appointmment, and we went to my cousin's house, just sitting around and watching moveis. But once it was 11 AM, I figured that morning was over. I wasn't sure, so I just decided to soft reset for Turtwig. After I edited my post to congratulate D_S, I continue soft resetting like normal. Then about 12:10, we begin watching Balto...and I glance at my game.

The Turtwig was teal. I gasp.

I could NOT believe it! After months of SRing for it on Pearl, giving up, then two weeks and a few days of soft resetting on Platinum, it is finally mine!

My cousin was actually able to make a short video on his cellphone. We're uploading it to YouTube soon. You get to hear my voice, as well my cousins and my brother (mine is the really deep one...please excuse the music in the background).

Giddy? You bet I am.

Good luck, everyone!

Edit: Here's the video. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SEz5jh_rWi0

The shiny Turtwig has a Quiet nature, Often Lost In Thought, and stats at lv. 6:

HP - 23
Attack - 13
Defense - 13
Satk - 13
Sdef - 12
Speed - 8

Razer302

Three Days Grace - Break
Years
So many shinies recently. Maybe I can pick up Giratina before I go back to school, doubt it though. xD.

Gratz on Turtwig, Still have to get my shiny chimchar, but I think I will breed it as i want good stats and nature on it. Hoping for a 29-31 IV in speed.

DDD'SSCEPTILE

GekkouKitsune : Shiny Master
Years
Anyone have a spear japanese Ditto?

I can give you one, don't worry. I thought I already agreed to give you one anyways... Oh well.

I am in an extremely good mood right now. I don't have any new shinies, but my Sassy shiny Baltoy is double flawless in it's Defenses! And that one Skarmory I thought was going to be great, was. Every IV is at or above 22, and it has a 31 in Defense.

I also got approved for my credit card so I can buy online now.... which means sometime in the future I'll have my hands on a Japanese Diamond.

Amongst other things I've always wanted.. but couldn't get because I couldn't buy online...

Glorious day.

SFIV OST, here I come!

(No, I'm not getting it illegally. I want something I can actually hold onto.)

Congratulations everyone on your new shinies, you must have all done stealed my luck gosh darnit. lol

Maybe I'll get Spiritomb soon.I'm not giving up, I'm just not putting any effort into it. I want to train Skarmory, Baltoy/Claydol and Swampert now, and then use Diamond to chain a request Pokemon.

Good luck everyone, but do you really need it? O.o Wow

Years
*raises hand* I NEED THE LUCK PLOX.

Congratulations on all new shinies!

I'm still sitting here, with my boring old blue Dialga. It needs to Go Green, to help the Earth. I'm unsure about starting a new profile now, cause I'm not too inclined to hunt a starter, but that's mostly cause my luck's been down the tubes lately. :/

Good luck, all.

super onii chan

I think I'm here to stay
Years
I can give you one, don't worry. I thought I already agreed to give you one anyways... Oh well.

I am in an extremely good mood right now. I don't have any new shinies, but my Sassy shiny Baltoy is double flawless in it's Defenses! And that one Skarmory I thought was going to be great, was. Every IV is at or above 22, and it has a 31 in Defense.

I also got approved for my credit card so I can buy online now.... which means sometime in the future I'll have my hands on a Japanese Diamond.

Amongst other things I've always wanted.. but couldn't get because I couldn't buy online...

Glorious day.

SFIV OST, here I come!

(No, I'm not getting it illegally. I want something I can actually hold onto.)

Congratulations everyone on your new shinies, you must have all done stealed my luck gosh darnit. lol

Maybe I'll get Spiritomb soon.I'm not giving up, I'm just not putting any effort into it. I want to train Skarmory, Baltoy/Claydol and Swampert now, and then use Diamond to chain a request Pokemon.

Good luck everyone, but do you really need it? O.o Wow

Lol you seemed pretty busy and I felt bad for asking you. Ok thanks dude =P. my bad. And good luck, i cant find charger so I can't chain :(. I got of 20 (i think) and THe light turns red Dx

Years
  • Seen Feb 19, 2011
I would like to know when shininess is set for the bird trio. I'm trying to catch up in my games so that I can search for shinies, I need to stop resetting my games. But one exception would be my Diamond2. I haven't used it since I got shiny Dialga, but first I have to find that TRU Regigigas, I don't remember where I put him.

DDD'SSCEPTILE

GekkouKitsune : Shiny Master
Years
I would like to know when shininess is set for the bird trio. I'm trying to catch up in my games so that I can search for shinies, I need to stop resetting my games. But one exception would be my Diamond2. I haven't used it since I got shiny Dialga, but first I have to find that TRU Regigigas, I don't remember where I put him.

I personally thought their stuff was set when you talk to Oak in Eterna... I may be wrong, however.
Maybe someone can set us both straight.

The only time I've played Pokemon since last was to trade Pokemon with some feller so his could evolve, and to name my recent new shinies I told you about before.

Good luck everyone.

It's Just Fufu

Nostalgia is powerful.
Years
Early today, at about 8:35 AM, I snagged a shiny Mime Jr. from an early shiny patch at a chain of 8. :) Yay for random luck! It is a Naive female, and I am EVing it right now. Thank God it has Soundproof; now I can finally chian Growlithe.

But I won't. Not just yet. I anm now on the second leg of the shiny circuit, meaning that I will hunt for Snover/Abomasnow atop Mt. Coronet.

Good luck, everyone!

Razer302

Three Days Grace - Break
Years
Gratz Fufu.

After my shiny Palkia. (pictures soon, camera bad should be here tomorrow) I have decided to SR more on my Platinum to get Giratina. I am still playing through my Euro copy aswell hoping to pick something up on there while I complete it.

Years
  • Seen Jul 24, 2013
Spending most of my time SRing for shiny Palkia in Platinum, as well as fishing for the shiny circuit on serebii. I am up to 1650 SR's for shiny Palkia, didn't bother counting my fish count. Hoping to get one of these to shine before the end of the month.

I am going on vacation for nearly a month(starting June 27th), so I'm just letting you know now that I may have little to no Internet access, so if I disappear, thats why. Also my grandmother is scheduled for surgery on Monday, so I may disappear for a couple days for this reason. So congrats to new shinies and good luck.

Years
On to Phase 2!

48-LunatoneSparkles.jpg

Also ShinyDex

I was watching the trailing end of Pittsburgh beating Philadelphia while working up my chain. This chain just sorta kept going, so I started only entering Free+1s once it was around 35 or so. I'm going to harvest several more before moving on to the next stage--probably Trapinch. I don't know whether to do it on Advance or chain. If I do it on Advance, it has extra nostalgia, GenIII accessibility, and cred for the Hoenn Tour, but if I chain them, I can synch their Natures and have more shots for good IVs.

Welcome to the club, AmazingPiplup, and anyone else who might have fallen through the cracks. ._.;

It's Just Fufu

Nostalgia is powerful.
Years
Congratulations on your shiny Lunatone, MetalMario! Lunatone's eyes are so hypnotic! *_*

If I were you, I would random encounter for this particular Trapinch, MM. That way, it'll count for both the Shiny Circuit and Shiny Tour. If you want one with good IVs/nature, you could always chain for more later. That's just how I see things.

Ugh. I just need to level up Bibarel once more. Then I can finally go through Mt. Coronet and begin SRing for shiny Giratina. Hopefully navigating through the Distortion World won't be too hard.

It's ironic; despite the fact that I've worked so hard to get to Giratina to soft reset for it, the fact of the matter is that I'll be focusing most of my hunting energy into Palkia once I'm actually at Giratina. I am racing S_D after all, and I'd like to see if I can get a shiny Palkia before my cousin leaves (he doesn't think I can, but I'll show him!)

Good luck, everyone.

Years
Congrats on the Lunatone, MetalMario. It's counterpart, Solrock, is also an awesome shiny. (b*_*)b

I'm nearing Eterna Forest in Platinum. I'll probably do a ton of encounters here, just to walk on the tightrope of luck. Once I get to Giratina, I WILL NOT leave until it sparkles. Even if it takes a year, but... That's a bit idiotic. Anyways...

Good luck to all.

Back