• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Don't Let the Catz say Zero! [DLTMS0 v4.0]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Jun 29, 2019
20. Actually that sounds pretty swell too, I might as well do something about the snow on our front porch though considering I'd most likely kill something while sober right now anyways lol. Now to find these god forsaken gloves.......

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Jun 29, 2019
23. Pokestick, what did I tell you about coming into my room while I was asleep now, I thought the pile of burnt and decapitated corpses out front would serve as a good enough warning to trespassers but oh well, time to find more splicers to add to the pile now!

And hai Peachy.

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Dec 11, 2023

Hello there!

Hmm... I should consider getting food. At least a sandwich to tide my over for the time being.

Bacon sounds good right about now actually, hurr.

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Jun 29, 2019
27. I've yet to have breakfast so far, I'd kill for some soup though preferably minestrone.

And no Pokestickman, a single strip of bacon wouldn't last a minute without being consumed on my watch much less a whole pile of the stuff which is actually starting to sound pretty good right about now lol.

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Dec 11, 2023

I need to eat, clean my room, and do laundry... and other stuff. I've been laaaaazy. =w=;

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Jun 29, 2019
29. Don't worry I've been the same too Peachy-San, my room's semi clean though so I should probably focus on getting my clothes washed and help my friend out with cleaning his comp's browser history so his mom doesn't find out he looked up 2 girls 1 cup now, sheesh kids these days lol.

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Dec 11, 2023

I need to do laundry and clean my room by tomorrow so I can go to Megacon. yet I haven't moved. Woe is I.

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Jun 29, 2019
31. I should be getting some money for a PS3 real soon now so that's something to look forward to in this utter **** fest of a month so far, now that I think about it btw my room's probably the cleanest room in the house so far despite all the wires and bottles lol.

Eucliffe

☆ E N T E R T A I N E R
Years

I'm busy attempting to interpret all these strange phrases and words used by one of the characters in Hatoful Boyfriend. It's for RPing purposes all right.

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Dec 11, 2023

My Mithos application is Processing. :'3 I can't wait to see if I get in or not. I'm pretty confident that I'll be accepted, but I still can't help but be a tad worried.

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Jun 29, 2019
35. And I just finished shoveling the snow from my porch now, car broke down again though so it looks like I'm gonna have to look at my friend's comp tomorrow.

Eucliffe

☆ E N T E R T A I N E R
Years

Ohohoho, it's good to see one person on my Plurk list bring up Fairy Tail~ I hated being the only one. 'Course then Hatoful Boyfriend is brought up by half my f-list.

...And then you get into a convo. about how you and some others should totally play together. And then someone recognizes my Wendy |D -Happy Day- I think I should app. Wendy there then maybe!

Last edited:
Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Jun 29, 2019
37. I just decided I really want a Mandibuzz now, probably gonna replace my Salamence with it anyways lol. Also decided to replace my Blissey with a Mienshao now lol.

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Dec 11, 2023

I haven't touched a Pokemon game since I beat the Elite Four on my Platinum, aha.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back