• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

FireRed hack: The Ultimate Black/White Demake!

Status
Not open for further replies.

AimayBee

Mighty Spriter
Years
BW_zpscf4f7798.png

Just done the female OW and edited the male OW pallete to match the colours of the emotes and door arrow. You may have to edit the colours of the emotes a little. lol

But if you can't I can send you the image to put in the emotes place.

EDIT: Oh, forgot to say you should use the normal fire red ow pallete slot for the male hero and the female hero should use the B slot, or number 10, haven't tried that... Might mess the palletes up real bad though so I suggest using B.
Problem with that is the reflections of the main two will look weird in water so be sure to try and change that if you can. If not then I may do it out of boredom.

Also, NO FAKEMON!

Last edited:

Teh Blazer

Divider of Zero
Years
Wow, those look awesome (or as you said in your sig, amasing)

Yeah, I'm gonna ditch Fakemon. I'm probably gonna try out Jambo's Pokedex Patch (if he decides to release it) so all of the Pokemon will be there. If not, then I guess I try and think of something else. :)

AimayBee

Mighty Spriter
Years
Wow, those look awesome (or as you said in your sig, amasing)

Yeah, I'm gonna ditch Fakemon. I'm probably gonna try out Jambo's Pokedex Patch (if he decides to release it) so all of the Pokemon will be there. If not, then I guess I try and think of something else. :)

I know how amasing I am. Please, tell me again. lol

Wouldn't you have to start the hack over again if you were to use a patch?

Teh Blazer

Divider of Zero
Years
I know how amasing I am. Please, tell me again. lol

Wouldn't you have to start the hack over again if you were to use a patch?

You're amazing.

I would, but I have all of my maps and scripts saved so it would be easy to transfer things over.

Blazing Flare

Burning brightly
Years
  • Seen Jul 5, 2012
This is a rather interesting idea.
Personally, I think the GBA generation of games has the most
pleasant graphics, so to see a completed demake would be very
satisfying to me.

From what I understand there are certain inherent limitations
coding wise as to how many pokemon can fit the game, so
I believe, considering release order (and disregarding HG and SS since
they are remakes) that merging Unova and Sinnoh pokedexes would be nice.

Just my two cents anyhow.

Haru

Wolf Simp
Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Mar 21, 2023
Your signature drew me in.. xD but this looks Legit and cool :D
i'll want to play this when finished! :D

Teh Blazer

Divider of Zero
Years
Hmm... I think I'm going to have to update these screenshots, these old ones are pretty bland and I show on actual scripting skill. Expect to see some screenie changes in the next few days.

M.L

Invisible
Years
  • Seen Dec 21, 2017
Hmmm Blah blah blah Its good but but but its good haha yea good hack we should chat sometime xD

ryanblst

Pokemon Balance Grey Creator
Years
I have to say this quite outstanding i really like it and it seems to follow the storyline pretty well!

However i would say that you should consider changing the overworlds

Teh Blazer

Divider of Zero
Years
I hope this doesn't fizzle out, looks like it's going great so far.
Me too. After all, I don't want to be the guy who brought up people' hopes to crush them again.

On a side note, how do you all feel about the Denjuu Region? I didn't want to recreate some boring old Dream World, so I decided to make it the Denjuu region (yes, relive out your childhood) with a bunch of non-Unova pokemon (from Kanto, Jhoto, Hoenn, and Sinnoh) and perhaps a few Denjuu e-mon thrown in the mix (but they'll probably have some sort of twist to them). What do you think? Any suggestions?

Lord Varion

Guess who's back?
Years
  • Age 29
  • Seen Jan 6, 2015
You should put the Denjuu Region in. It would be better than a dream world, and better than only finding a small amount of non-unova pokémon on the eastern area of Unova.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back