• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Post Your Small Gaming Content! (Screenshots & Clips)

Necrum

I AM THE REAL SONIC
Years
This is a pretty straight forward thread! You can post screenshots or short clips from games you play. You know, stuff that really doesn't warrant an entire thread. Got a funny picture from Garry's Mod? Post it here! Got a sweet video of you scoring an impossible headshot? Post it here! Found a glitch? Post it here! Just don't post episodes from a series, or a bunch of screenshots for a complete run. Make threads for that kind of content.

I'll start it off with some pictures I took in Garry's Mod:
Spoiler:

Laguna

Sir Zangoose
Years
  • Age 25
  • Seen Aug 31, 2016
This is pretty old, but I guess I'll post it here.
S3gF31.gif

This is straight from my Chrono Trigger LP. I think I made a joke about this move being incredibly rave-like, so I edited it accordingly. I also had the Sandstorm music playing in the video but you can't do that with gifs.

And yes, I did rename Robo, deal with it.

Back