• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Roleplay Discussion Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

FlurryTheGlaceon

Amanda~♥~Tyler ~~~ Forever
Years
well it's not putting us into the book, I submitted the RP hope it gets accepted and it pretty much puts us in a different Battle Royale than the book so none of it's off the book other than the rules for battle Royale

Years
  • Age 34
  • Seen Apr 19, 2024
I think it sounds rather creepy, actually... but as long as it doesn't turn into players slicing and killing each other (keep it PG-17 :/ ) I guess you can try.

Nakuzami

[img]https://i.imgur.com/iwlpePA.png[/img]
Years

Meh, sounds a little too much like the Hunger Games to me. And in my opinion, from what I just read about Battle Royale, The Hunger Games is so much better.

I don't think I would join, especially since you'll have to kill the RPers, unless you find a way to get them all out alive. Though, if you did that, you'd probably have about a quarter of those 42 students still alive, which is a little anti-climactic.
Also, it kinda stinks that every character has to be the same age, not including anybody that has skipped/failed a grade.

pokemongarnet

CAT-BUS!
Years
  • Seen Dec 13, 2016
actually the hunger games came after so it's that the hunger games sound a bit too much like it.

Nakuzami

[img]https://i.imgur.com/iwlpePA.png[/img]
Years
actually the hunger games came after so it's that the hunger games sound a bit too much like it.

I realize that Battle Royale came first, but to ME it sounds too much like The Hunger Games, and, like I said, it doesn't sound nearly as good as The Hunger Games - at all. That's just my opinion though.

So, only five people? Well, that's not as bad as say, ten, but it's still a little eh...unless you take on a whole new twist and make it so that something else happens, maybe even destroying the program.

Either way, it wouldn't be something i'd be interested in joining.

King!

better
Years
Okay, so there's been PMD RP's (quite a lot of them. actually), and Journey RP's, and probably somewhere along the line there's been RP's about rangers, as well as ones about battling. xD But what about this: a roleplay about My Pokemon Ranch! Sounds...exciting, right?

Not really. X___X But I've been thinking about the idea for a while, and I think that as long as it isn't entirely like the real game, and there were twists and things, that it maybe could work. The general idea I have in mind is a group of kids who failed at school, and are sent to a summer-school program on a Pokemon ranch. It would t ake place in a slightly futuristic setting: where people are more determined to make their pokemon stronger than ever. They've begun to especially like pokemon who have been bred a certain way. Which could be something that the people on the ranch have to do.

Other changes include a mysterious substance, like oil, that people use to 'enhance' their Pokemon, as well as do other things like use it as feul and stuff. Only certain, few areas have it. Battling has become more comeptitive than ever, and maybe even a new form of battling has risen. The RP'ers would do mission for the Ranch Master, including raising Pokemon, helping with the farm, and going to complete tasks in the (maybe new?) region. Like I said, I have twists planned and stuff...

So, would anybody be interested? And does anyone have any ideas? I've developed the idea more than I can say in a pos, so I might be giving the wrong idea... :P

Years
  • Age 34
  • Seen Apr 19, 2024
let's hope there are others who are more interested in joining Flurry's RP, then :)

King!, that sounds quite fun ^^ I'd like to see how an RP like that could play out. Doing missions sounds like a doable way of running the RP.

Years
  • Age 34
  • Seen Apr 19, 2024
Can't help the double postin'. It's PC who's hatin' on me.

I want to start playing the Rockets Rising RP~ And I want people to post in Swing High, Swing Low~

Years
  • Age 34
  • Seen Apr 19, 2024
Can't help the double postin'. It's PC who's hatin' on me.

I want to start playing the Rockets Rising RP~ And I want people to post in Swing High, Swing Low~

Years
  • Age 34
  • Seen Apr 19, 2024
I doubt I'll have time to be in another RP, I've already stretched my limits by creating a new one AND joining another one of Miss Doronjo's ^^

But Aura, you should so sign up for Rockets Rising. Be in my RP for once :3 I won't review the SUs for a couple more days, but right now 5 people have begun writing their SUs and there are 7 spots so no worries there.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back