• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best places on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! Community members will not see the bottom screen advertisements.
  • Want to share your adventures playing Pokémon?
    Check out our new Travel Journals forum for sharing playthroughs of ROM Hacks, Fan Games, and other Pokémon content!
  • IMPORTANT: Following a takedown request, the following hacks have been delisted from PokéCommunity:

• Pokémon Glazed
    • Pokémon: Giratina Strikes Back
    • Pokémon Flora Sky
    • Pokémon Stranded
    The downloads and discussion threads for these hacks will no longer be accessible, and staff will be unable to return questions regarding accessing this content.

[Completed] Pokemon Raptor Version

Years
  • Seen May 28, 2011
What are your teams? I have a pretty decent team, but it pretty much consists of legendaries. I might restart, and if i do i want to know what non legedaries can get me through the game because i find legendaries a little cheap because they're really good.

Years
  • Seen Sep 13, 2022
I had :
-Celebi
-Infernape
-Gyarados
-Togekiss
-Tyranitar
-Magnezone

now I have :
-Heatran
-Mewtwo
-Ludicolo
-Mamoswine
-Giratina
-Zapdos

I'm currently seeking mew...

Last edited:
Years
  • Seen May 28, 2011
I had :
-Celebi
-Infernape
-Gyarados
-Togekiss
-Tyranitar
-Magnezone

now I have :
-Heatran
-Mewtwo
-Ludicolo
-Mamoswine
-Giratina
-Zapdos

I'm currently seeking mew...

Thats good, im thinking torterra, magmortar, electrivire, weavile, gyrados, and staraptor.

what do you think?

Years
  • Seen Aug 25, 2010
You should get a gible, because you can get it pretty early game. It is found on Route 6. It has dragon rage which pretty much can 1HKO everything pretty much. In late gam you will have a Garchomp which is powerful. For a bird pokemon you should get either Starly or Taillow. They can learn wing attack pretty early. Staraptor can learn both Close Combat and Brave Bird. For a starter....I can't say much there because I always use fire types. Well if you choose chimchar, then its a pretty good choice. It can learn Slack Off(same effect as recover) ONLY as a Chimchar or Monferno, so that it can heal itself. It can also learn earthquake which is naturally powerful. Another move would be Flare Blitz, which is as strong as fire blast but gives recoil damage. It can also learn close combat, a powerful move which can destroy a lot of things. Let's see.... you should try getting either Shedinja or Ninjask because of their awesome abilities and average attack. You should also try to get a ralts or abra since their evolutions are really powerful. If you decide to get an Abra you can trade with me and back so you can have your powerful Alakazam. :) Well I hope this helps you. Make sure you reply back saying thanks. ;)

Years
  • Seen May 31, 2010
couple of questions:

1. i had this when arceus had red health and he regained his shield back.but the game did'nt freeze
Exception: undefined local variable or method `i' for #<PokeBattle_Arceus:0xa960620>
PokeBattle_Arceus:326:in `pbHealStatus'
PokeBattle_Arceus:336:in `pbUpdateShield'
PokeBattle_Battle:3273:in `pbEndOfRoundPhase'
PokeBattle_Battle:810:in `pbStartBattleCore'
PokeBattle_Battle:809:in `logonerr'
PokeBattle_Battle:809:in `pbStartBattleCore'
PokeBattle_Battle:785:in `loop'
PokeBattle_Battle:814:in `pbStartBattleCore'
PokeBattle_Battle:613:in `pbStartBattle'
PokeBattle_Arceus:57:in `pbArceusBattle'
PokeBattle_Arceus:56:in `pbBattleAnimation'
PokeBattle_Arceus:56:in `pbArceusBattle'
(eval):1:in `pbExecuteScript'
Interpreter 3 *:264:in `eval'
Interpreter 2 *:11:in `pbExecuteScript'
Interpreter 3 *:264:in `command_111'
Interpreter 2 *:61:in `execute_command'
Interpreter 1:199:in `update'
Interpreter 1:113:in `loop'
Interpreter 1:204:in `update'
Scene_Map:98:in `update'
Scene_Map:95:in `loop'
Scene_Map:108:in `update'
Scene_Map:64:in `main'
Scene_Map:61:in `loop'
Scene_Map:68:in `main'
Main:42:in `mainFunction'
Main:25:in `pbCriticalCode'
Main:45:in `mainFunction'
Main:49
Main:48:in `loop'
Main:57
does this error have effect on my game?

2. secondly i am trying to catch heateran i pinned him down to red health but i could'nt catch it, my pokeballs were x99
3. where are the locations of the plates for arceus?

Last edited:
Years
  • Seen Sep 13, 2022
Found mew...

And catched him :-D

Heatran is hard to catch

But it's possible

I'm searching one Arceus for trade.
I have :
-Mew
-Lugia
-Entei
-The 4 regis
-Giratina
-Kyogre
-Groudon
-A legendary egg
-Rotom

Just ask to me one legendary and i'll find it (except manaphy, still looking for)pm me if interrested

Last edited:
Years
  • Seen May 28, 2011
You should get a gible, because you can get it pretty early game. It is found on Route 6. It has dragon rage which pretty much can 1HKO everything pretty much. In late gam you will have a Garchomp which is powerful. For a bird pokemon you should get either Starly or Taillow. They can learn wing attack pretty early. Staraptor can learn both Close Combat and Brave Bird. For a starter....I can't say much there because I always use fire types. Well if you choose chimchar, then its a pretty good choice. It can learn Slack Off(same effect as recover) ONLY as a Chimchar or Monferno, so that it can heal itself. It can also learn earthquake which is naturally powerful. Another move would be Flare Blitz, which is as strong as fire blast but gives recoil damage. It can also learn close combat, a powerful move which can destroy a lot of things. Let's see.... you should try getting either Shedinja or Ninjask because of their awesome abilities and average attack. You should also try to get a ralts or abra since their evolutions are really powerful. If you decide to get an Abra you can trade with me and back so you can have your powerful Alakazam. :) Well I hope this helps you. Make sure you reply back saying thanks. ;)

thanks man, i had a gible in my game, and a ralts, but my legendaries replaced them. i also had a heracross, piplup, growlithe, peliper, and someone else i forget

Years
  • Seen Sep 8, 2010
I Have got 16 plates but I still Dont Know how to go to shadow dimension?
Help?

Last edited:
Years
  • Seen Jun 24, 2013
Is there a way to speed up game-play, or access the Configure Controls menu? I've read up that you can access Configure Controls from the Options menu to boost the game-speed, but I can't find it anywhere. Thanks in advance!

mattman324

Run to the hills, run for your lives!
Years
Well, I played a while back, and ended up realising that at one point, when I stopped grinding, I became far to weak to progress.

My team then:

Infernape, named Dante. (Dante's infernape? Get it? Eh, it was a bad joke)
Pelliper, named Gulliver. (I don't have to explain this one)
Seviper, named Samuel L.. (Jackson, of course.)
Hypno, named Luna (Lovegood of course. Well, it's certainly loony enough)
Sudowoodo, named Woody. (Punny name is punny)
Yanmega, named Yanmaster (LEARN A GOOD MOVE, FOR PETE'S SAKE!)

New team, post gym 1!

Prinplup named Kinguin (Everyone thought Empoleon would end up being named this.)
Surskit named MaskOfRain (It certainly isn't the mask of ice. :/)
Seviper named (surprise surprise) Samuel L. (I'M TIRED OF THESE MOTHERF***ING SNAKES ON MY MOTHERF***ING TEAM! [SOMEONE had to do it...])
Drowsee named Luna (Hey people, did you know sleep trivialises capturing things?

HM Slave Moneyhat/Jake the Meowth (Both referances are awesome... I COULD HAVE HAD A WORMADAM-S OR A VESPIQUEN BY THE FIRST GYM, which is cooler)

Future members (when the team goes online)

Trukk the Primape (TRUKK NOT MUNKEY. Also, the best Darkrai counter in the Pokemon world.)

A SECRET GOSHDARNIT. (I can assure you, it isn't legendary, but it will make you pull out your hair)

EDIT

Found a bug. If a wild pokemon uses Pursuit, and you switch, then it does not hit the switching pokemon.

Last edited:

toyaki

the lengendary swordman
Years
lol finished XD damn giratina is a realy good pokemon vs a lot of type lol
OmegaGroudon i loved the game thx for creating it took me 2 days long to finish it XD more them normal pokemon game haha

Last edited:

mattman324

Years
More glitches!

• The Yellow Flute does not work.
  • Crunch should lower physical defense, not special.
  • In Pal Park, you can walk on some of the upper walls.
  • You can't transfer pokemon from old Raptor EX files.
That's it for now. At the weather institute.

Shiari Xero

Completely Original
Years
Im trying to download the PKMN font files, and 2shared sucks, it gives me ads, and connection resets, can someone upload it to somewhere else?

mattman324

Years
A couple of others.
  • In the Weather institute, Solrock moves BACKWARDS towards you.
  • A couple of the trainers in the Moonview Cave walk on water.
  • Stockpile and Charge's second effects (Stockpile has +Def and +SpD, Charge is just +SpD. Stockpile's effect works 3 times)

Last edited:

Skaera75b

Liquid Pig
Years
Hey, first off, I'm new here, so hi everyone, and thanks so much for making this game- it's amazing, I'm really enjoying playing it. I have one question, which I hope nobody's going to jump down my throat for asking- I've got a Sneasel and a Gligar. Two average Pokémon, right? ... It'd be nice to have a Weavile and a Gliscor, though. So I need the Razor Claw, but I can't find it for the life of me. Could someone please tell me where to find one?

I have rather been pulling at my hair over this one- I keep getting all over-excited every time I get near a Pokéball holding an item, only to curse at the potion I acquired. So I'd really like some advice here- I have checked the FAQ, but I figured this was quite specific, so this must be the right place to ask.

Thanks.

Back