• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best places on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! Community members will not see the bottom screen advertisements.

You're Banned (Pokémon Style) ! [Remember to make every post Pokémon related!]

darkpokeball

Beware the Chainsaw Meowth 0.o
Years
BANNED! because Cresselia is secretly a princess (named Yue) who died for the moon...and the Eon Duo insulted her for having Yue as a name.

LATIOS? : Ha Ha! Yue? What kind of name is that?

LATIAS? : You died for the moon?! HAHAHA!

CHAINSAW MEOWTH: Wait...something's not quite right...

*removes LATIOS and LATIAS costumes*

CHAINSAW MEOWTH: It's Pokemon Police Officers Gina and Conrad, the abusive police who blame their abuse on others!

GINA: I challenge you to a pokemon battle! Go ARCEUS!

ARCEUS: ...

CHAINSAW MEOWTH: Wait! I just got my power drained because of low Chi from bending too much!

GINA: TOO BAD!

ARCEUS USED SHADOW RUSH!

CHAINSAW MEOWTH: OUCH! Wait...Shadow Rush?

CHAINSAW MEOWTH used FLAMETHROWER!

CHAINSAW MEOWTH: Mwa ha ha!

ARCEUS IS OUT OF PP!

*Battle continues, Meowth wins*

GINA: We won't forget this!

*runs away with Conrad*

darkpokeball

Years
BANNED! because you fail to acknowledge Meowth wiped out every single Magikarp when he attempted waterbending.

CHAINSAW MEOWTH: Yup! Created a series of whirlpools and tsunamis...Manaphy, the sea prince led everyone to a safe place...but Magikarp was cocky. They thought they could survive...they were wrong.

DARKPOKEBALL: See why I'm an equalist now?

darkpokeball

Years
BANNED! because when you banned Meowth, he went all rage-mode and committed a mass elimination of Stunfisk...

CHAINSAW MEOWTH: This time, I used Bloodbending and slammed them all in a cage, which was sent to "THE DOOMLANDS" to be destroyed.

DARKPOKEBALL: So, they're not destroyed yet?

CHAINSAW MEOWTH: They will be.

DARKPOKEBALL: Someone save the Stunfisk!

darkpokeball

Years
BANNED! for not rescuing the Stunfisk!

CHAINSAW MEOWTH: Since I'm at it, might as well start an attack on Bellsprout, using Earthbending to throw boulders at them.

DARKPOKEBALL: Hey, there Amon! It's time for you to teach me how to remove bending permanently!

AMON: Alright, hang on. I've got to give a speech in a few minutes.

DARKPOKEBALL: We don't have much time!

AMON: *is already gone*

darkpokeball

Years
BANNED! for not realizing that I'm referencing a cartoon called Legend of Korra and have been this entire time.

CHAINSAW MEOWTH: *ahem* gameplayer, I suggest you go to the avatar wiki...and learn a bit.

DARKPOKEBALL: Meanwhile, Chainsaw Meowth and I are racing to Bellsprout Valley, where we'll ahve an epic duel.

CHAINSAW MEOWTH: After I destroy the Bellsprout.

DARKPOKEBALL: You'll never get there in time!

darkpokeball

Years
BANNED! for getting there before Chainsaw Meowth and not even bothering to save the Bellsprout! Currently, I'm in a prison due to a Meowth with money and a greedy warden, and Meowth is crushing them all with boulders!

CHAINSAW MEOWTH: And that's the last of 'em! What else? How about...SUNKERN!

AMON: *shows up at jail* I'm here to free Darkpokeball.

WARDEN: You're not from the PokeVerse...your currency is worthless to me!

GIOVANNI: How 'bout mine?

*GIOVANNI frees me*

DARKPOKEBALL: But...why? Aren't you evil?

GIOVANNI: No. I care for fortune, wealth, and science. Some consider me as evil and insane...no. They are wimps unwilling to accept the truth. How do they get money? This economy is unstable, especially because of the idiot who taught a Meowth PayDay. I'm working on reinventing the PokeWorld into a more controlled and structured government, with me on top.

DARKPOKEBALL: Nice to know.

GIOVANNI: And you're going to help me...

DARKPOKEBALL: ?!

Back