• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Corrupt a Wish [ Pokemon Edition! ]

DefiningTheDecade

I may not be famous.. but..
Years
granted but they end up fighting each other and ends into a draw as they both accidentally give each other fatal blows at the same time

i wish Groudon and Kyogre decided to be friends and team up on Rayquaza for a battle that could destroy worlds

Adam Levine

[color=#ffffff][font="Century Gothic"]I have tried
Years
Granted,but a Mankey accidentally dances on the punches the Pokemon picture thing on top of the the mince pie for training. I hate pies.:t056:
I wish I had all event-exclusive Pokemon!

DefiningTheDecade

Years
Granted but they dont obey because you didn't actually go to the events

I wish I could teach my Charizard how to play the Ukulele without burning it or breaking the strings -____-

DefiningTheDecade

Years
[SIZE="a"]Granted but it gains more weaknesses and suddenly all ice types learn the Wonder Gaurd ability

I wish my Ukelele playing Charizard learned his moves again with losing the ability to play the Uke[/SIZE]

luigimario84

Owner of worlds
Years
Granted but they loved you so much they dived on you and you got suffocated.

I wish that I could have a Lucario that would help me out whenever I want and it would always love me and could never be killed by other pokemon.

Back