• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

FireRed hack: Pokémon Shiny Gold!

Years
  • Seen Feb 29, 2008
Has anyone else gotten the glitch in the violet city PC and pokemart where the tiles are all messed up and you can't move or get out of it? because now I can't get the egg from the prof's aide and the kid on route 32 wont let me by even though I've beaten the gym and gone through sprout tower(another glitch?).

dude120

Rom hacker in training
Years
  • Seen Dec 28, 2009
I dont think we really need to tell the trainer's pasts in the game. They never told us the past of Silver or Steven, or that kind of thing, so there's no need.

That's why the player's here, to kick Carlos' rear and give him that lesson :P

Hmmm... It could be...

I wonder how many times I said that Silver and Carlos are not that compatible. They'd fight between them before battling anyone else.
And dont forget that's something most fit for Emerald.

Nope, I haven't done a thing to the Dex entries, so it's Nintendo stuff (which makes me think... Nintendo makes jokes? :O)

Of course there'll be, at least I'm sure of how giving one of them. The other I'll think about it myself.

Probably not all of them. Give them a rest...

It's not that "secret" anymore, but, around there I want to make things more challenging.

As you said, I also have planned the other non-rival events as well, so probably more ideas would not be that useful here. And, I cannot really talk too much about stuff that I'm a bit ahead of. First let's finish Mt.Silver.

On the first betas the graphics were the FR ones, then I got bored of them and decided to change the palettes into a very sad tone of green (then I got a few complains so I made a mixed sad and not sad tone of green), and now I've retained the palettes for the grass and changed the ones for trees and added some more ripped tiles. I'm trying to get the style I like, and the current one is probably the one that will remain till the end :)

With Togetic it works too? I never knew about it, since Togepi was usually kicked out from my parties as soon as I got the Everstone XP. If that's true, I'll update the script.

It's something originally from Nintendo, I think they put that on all the traded Pokemon from another game (I guess you traded between two SGs, so it recognizes the SG location but it adds the "apparently" as normally occurs)

Updating, I finished both Routes22 and 1, which means I'm beginning with Pallet (and a few things around there), guess that'll take some time, but I just wanted to keep you informed.

On a side note to knight: Refer to the walkthroughs when you have gameplay questions, and dont get offtopic. Thank you very much.
Im new to hacking pokemon roms etc so I didn't know. Just thought it would be a good idea.

Ghost

[b][color=orange]ツ[/color][color=teal][i]In the Ma
Years
Delete this Post
I erased the words to get in less trouble

Last edited:

DarthSenorQueso

Officially number 1 snake
Years
  • Age 30
  • Seen Oct 28, 2016
1.Is koga going to be stronger in the elite four second wave than when you face him in the gym (you know 2nd time)
2.Is kanto going to be lonely in the routes youre making now (route 1)
3.Are there gonna be new elite fours
4.Where do you catch jirachi (kidding)
5.is the ss.aqua glitch fixed
1.Yes
2.It is a remake of gold there are people there.
3.No the same as gold.
4. ............
5.Yes!

StrickeN

The mighty force will Strike
Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Oct 7, 2010
i'd seriously like a clue about celebi other than wishing :> ;p

Years
  • Seen Mar 19, 2012
hey everybody i got one question.....if i start playing beta 5 and then beta 6 comes out....do i need to start all over again? or can i transfer my .sev file?i'm using gpsp if it makes a difference.

shinygoldash

bagel-meister ;)
Years
you can but more glitchs show up..
Mainly tile and game freezes

hey everybody i got one question.....if i start playing beta 5 and then beta 6 comes out....do i need to start all over again? or can i transfer my .sev file?i'm using gpsp if it makes a difference.

I agree with DarthSensorQueso and you may miss out on extra events like i did ,cuz take for example the phone.

Years
  • Seen Mar 19, 2012
so it would be better to just wait for the game to be finished so i could start playing it seriously right?and again can i trade pokemon between this hack and an original ROM?

Zeikku™

Johto remaker
Years
so it would be better to just wait for the game to be finished so i could start playing it seriously right?and again can i trade pokemon between this hack and an original ROM?

yeah, that should work fine dude, even the wireless adapter which comes with fire red would work with this, which makes the experience 10 times better

JohnBoy617

Pokémon Trainer
Years
Man, I can't wait till the next Beta. I'd be nice if you can get rid of the pokemon center music from the Poke Marts. That's how it was in the original GSC series.

Zelios95

tired of the day...
Years
I finished BETA 5(awesome),Iknow we're supposed to find'em ourselves but i've been searching everywhere. Zel WERE CAN I FIND CHANSEY!?

ShyRayq

Unprofessional Unprofessional
Years
  • Seen Apr 2, 2024
Use the Shiny Gold dex.........

EDIT by FG: Dragoon, do not bypass the 25-character limit. There is always something you can add to your post.

Last edited by a moderator:
Years
  • Seen Nov 18, 2009
i believe so,yeah....but what you call beta 7 i think would be the full version.

btw:off topic but, is there any way of getting pkmn from D/P into older versions,including SG?
Yup, I'm not sure if SG will finish in Beta 6 or Beta 7, but I'm sure it will finish in Beta 7, maybe it will have extra features and maybe end in Mt. Silver? I'm not sure.

Other question: Actually, yes it is. Almost every hack I know has D/P Pokémon in it. -_-

Back