• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

that guy [TCTI v 8]

Status
Not open for further replies.

ruby

[span="howdy;partner"][/span]
Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Mar 27, 2024
It is a shame they don't touch on more consoles. Hacking any of the 3D games would be absolutely awesome.

I've tried messing with pokepark wii, didn't get far.

Maybe I'll try some N64 titles...

Joker_fatality.gif

Last edited:

The Grubby Pup

Where's mah shiny squeaky ball
Years
Huh...It looks like you count da same number twice.
Well, whatever...Starting off from where you were.

:3 Best ever!! I love Herdier so much the other two are awesome but HERDIER is amazing have you seen my HerdierLock it is perfect. Also I am a female.
Yep...They are. LOL When I first saw Lillipup I thought it was Growlithe pre-evolution stage or something...But that was before I knew how B/W was gonna be...No old Pokes. LOL

Anyways, I guess that why I fell in love with it so fast. :p
And yeah, I noticed your liking to Herdier. Heh. Pretty cool. I like all three too, but Lilliup appeals slightly more to me, than da other. ;)

Herdierlock? You mean, as in the thing you used to lock threads.
Nope, not yet but, I did see a mod with a Volcaronalock. But I'm sure yours better, seeing how we're both fans of the Lillipup line. LOL

Whoops, and sorry about that...Ya know calling you a 'dude' I knew you were a girl...It's just...Well, it's just a bad little habit of mine. I'm sorry about that. :D

Last edited:

ruby

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Mar 27, 2024
What, agh, no. xD

This is a good excuse to post though, for those of you using Legacy, check out my new usertitle. ;]

Last edited:

ruby

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Mar 27, 2024
Autofill extension for chrome makes it easy.

haha, I remember when I tried to have a sidebar on my posts.

Also the correct number is 210000 + your post number, in this thread.

Last edited:
Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Dec 11, 2023

I use Chrome for my roleplaying stuff and Firefox for basically everything else.

Years

I don't want to emulate a full fledged console game. I just hope for a Portable port.

Also it's opposite for me, Chrome for everything else, Firefox for the special graphics intensive stuff.

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Dec 11, 2023

Hmmmm... You should just get a Wii or something Netto. ;w; To be quite honest I would rather have Symphonia on another console (which I would then buy in an instant somehow) than on a port because fff multiplayer.

You could also consider the Manga and OVA. Manga is closer to the game than the OVA is but both are still pretty good.

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Dec 11, 2023

True. Still though. Symphonia is worth it. I play Multiplayer or at least have someone watch me play when I play most video games though so while I don't really play consoles games I enjoy them a little more because it's easier for others to play/watch.

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Dec 11, 2023

Yeah. There's Graces that came out today. Everyone is going on about it and such.

The Grubby Pup

Where's mah shiny squeaky ball
Years
@Forever I saw your lock and yep...just like I thought...it was awesome. Looks like its carrying the lock. Dawww :')

Oh, another note...

Damn, looks like the poster before me posted the same number...as the poster before him...should I just finish where he left off?

...Of course I should, let's do that then. LOL

ruby

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Mar 27, 2024
The correct number is always 210000 + your post number.

Last edited:

ruby

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Mar 27, 2024
Today's going to suck.

so far i'm watching 30 Rock, bingeing on food and looking over old TCTI threads.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back