• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Chit-Chat: PC Fastfood Inc.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Cordelia

Banned
Years
  • Age 37
  • Seen Nov 21, 2014
You couldn't pay me to use my 3DS to browse the internet. xD I use it to play games and that's about it. I browse the 'net on my laptop, tablet, or phone. :D

Captain Gizmo

Monkey King
Years
Once I get a 3DS, I'll browse the .net just to see how it is :P

But I think browsing the .net with a phone or a PC is much more convenient :P

Cordelia

Banned
Years
  • Age 37
  • Seen Nov 21, 2014
Agreed. PC is much more convenient obviously, unless I'm not at home then my phone wins. xD

Years
Ever since I have gotten Windows 7 onto my desktop, I have used it way more than my laptops.. before then I used my laptops more than my desktop. While I could be browsing with a laptop in lieu of a tablet right now, I just find it uncomfortable to lie back on my couch with a laptop. :p

Captain Gizmo

Monkey King
Years
Been a while since I used our laptop. Ever since I upgraded my PC's hardware to gaming hardwares, I've rarely been on my laptop since then :P

Unless my dad is using MY PC (because he prefers the PC over the laptop) then I'll go on our laptop.

Cordelia

Banned
Years
  • Age 37
  • Seen Nov 21, 2014
Here I am lost at Liljz's sig again. :( I love that one. Also, I use my laptop all the time... my desktop isn't even on.

Years
Here I am lost at Liljz's sig again. :( I love that one. Also, I use my laptop all the time... my desktop isn't even on.

Hehehe that's my fave of LilJz's sigs, Katy Perry suits him.

And I never use a desktop, a laptop is where it's all at when I browse this very forum.

Treecko

the princess without voice
Years
I share a desktop with three other people in my family so I really wish I had a laptop. I hate it cause I can't be on whenever I want. Once I get one, I'll be on here ten times even more than I am now.

Years
All devices I own are used only by me, and I make sure to my best that no one else touches my desktops/laptops/mobile devices (unless they have my permission) because I don't want anyone touching them unsupervised. I may seem a little paranoid for that, but it's just me and I respect that same rule to my brother and my parents (with the exception of my mother's iPad)

Treecko

Years
LET'S TALK ABOUT HOW UGLY THE NEW ADMIN/STAFF/SUPPORTER BARS ARE

Yes more people who agree with me. I need more of those. They don't fit at all. It's just boring and having colored names stands out more. It's makes staff look way more important to me. Though Audy really likes them cause he says they'll be "less cluttery than the colored names and userbars" with the new features coming to PC soon so I can't see them changing back. :(

Treecko

Years
Exactly I hope we don't become like Facebook or MySpace lol. I liked the green supporters, but this one I don't get. If the old ones were too clunky, they could of at least changed only the userbar, and kept the colored usernames.

Cordelia

Banned
Years
  • Age 37
  • Seen Nov 21, 2014
I'm definitely not a fan of it myself... I much prefer the bold blue. ;-;

Years
I'm definitely not a fan of it myself... I much prefer the bold blue. ;-;

It's funny this change came when I was getting used to having a green username. At least my Oshawott themes will look nice without having green color overriding it.

Kura

twitter.com/puccarts
Years
I'm mainly a PC gamer, too. When I was an older kid though, I also had both Nintendo and Sony systems, so I'm pretty loyal to both brands, actually. But definitely more of a PC gamer than I ever was.

I actually like the "console wars" that fanboys/girls participate in. I think it's good to stand by something with full conviction like that. The passion is good for the soul! I imagine them as different factions, haha.

The way I see it, the "console wars" isn't about fanboys just raging. It actually shapes the future of gaming. If people are gonna stand up to "no always online" stuff like that.. and "no we don't want to stream" it makes perfect sense, especially seeing that bandwidth is still capped in most of North America. If you have a legit reason to rage, I say rage all the way!

Years
People have their opinions and preferences on consoles, and that's fine. What I don't understand is why fanboys have to bash the consoles they hate but superbly admire the ones they love, when in fact they haven't even probably used the consoles that they're bashing. I know people like this, unfortunately.

As for me, I prefer Nintendo consoles over Sony and Microsoft, yet I don't bash them. My brother has a PS3 and I don't bash him about owning it, and he doesn't bash me for owning a Wii.

I know this post doesn't make sense, but w/e. It's just a random thought.

Shining Raichu

Expect me like you expect Jesus.
Years
It's kind of human nature to make sure people know you don't like the things you don't like. That's something I've noticed recently in everybody, and I've tried to stop it in myself.

As for the userbars, I quite like them, my only problem is that they've replaced username formatting :(

Cordelia

Banned
Years
  • Age 37
  • Seen Nov 21, 2014
For me, I own a 360 and a Wii. I never owned a PS3 but they are excellent. I like them all, tbqh. This new generation that's coming/that's out, though... I'd have to go with PS4/WiiU. Just not a XBone fan at all.

Sanguine

malignant narcissist
Years
Like Mac, I own a Wii and a 360. I haven't touched my Wii in a really long time, though.

I'm still unsure of what I want to buy in regards to the PS4 and the Xbox One :/

:criesovernoformatting

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back