• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Hack Series: Pokémon Ruby Destiny Series

Years
  • Seen Nov 19, 2016
Can someonr help me? in Pokemon Rescue Rangers whenever I finish the Sector 1 in poketropolis and gets a score of 74% it keeps on showing me the place where devihell is and telling me that I am dead. I dont know what to do :( please help :( or if the rom is the problem I am using the mugs version with the intro. Can someone please give me a working rom? :(

destinedjagold

You can contact me in PC's discord server...
Years
  • Age 33
  • Seen Dec 23, 2023
Right... I haven't posted anything here in a while. I hope these will suffice. I just perfected them. :3
EBQpLJC.png
D6lDNJi.png
AIWsA7G.png
wVeaJwK.png
w369IC4.png

(Note: If you noticed the Player's standing on different spots, that's because I forgot to take the screenshots properly and retook them while walking around to trigger the feature. :3)

edit...
Here's a video if you guys don't believe me for some reason. :P

Last edited:
Years
Right... I haven't posted anything here in a while. I hope these will suffice. I just perfected them. :3
EBQpLJC.png
D6lDNJi.png
AIWsA7G.png
wVeaJwK.png
w369IC4.png

(Note: If you noticed the Player's standing on different spots, that's because I forgot to take the screenshots properly and retook them while walking around to trigger the feature. :3)

edit...
Here's a video if you guys don't believe me for some reason. :P

The screenshots are looking beautiful ^^ I love the bright color palette ! I'm glad the repel system ended up working well in a Ruby rom. You have such resilience for sticking with it despite all the advancements made in FR and Emerald. That's what makes you one of the best hackers ever in my opinion! Keep the updates coming! We love them!

Last edited:

destinedjagold

Years
  • Age 33
  • Seen Dec 23, 2023
The screenshots are looking beautiful ^^ I love the bright color palette ! I'm glad the repel system ended up working well in a Ruby rom. You have such resilience for sticking with it despite all the advancements made in FR and Emerald. That's what makes you one of the best hackers ever in my opinion! Keep the updates coming! We love them!

Thanks, but I can't take all the credit though. Andrea~ wrote a tutorial on how to apply the newer gen's repel system to Ruby (I credited her in the YT video's description, but forgot to add that in my previous post. whoops.). So if it wasn't for her, I wouldn't be able to make the feature possible. :P

Years
  • Seen Dec 10, 2021
It kinda bugs me that you've decapitalized half of the text in the game and left random parts still in caps. You know it only takes a few minutes to change most of the text strings like the bag and menu with a hex editor, right?

Lunos

Random Uruguayan User
Years
It kinda bugs me that you've decapitalized half of the text in the game and left random parts still in caps. You know it only takes a few minutes to change most of the text strings like the bag and menu with a hex editor, right?

That sounds really nice.
I wonder why no one, ever, wrote a tutorial about that yet :) ... :'(

destinedjagold

Years
  • Age 33
  • Seen Dec 23, 2023
I forgot to add flowers in my new tileset. So I added some.
3WkFV6A.png
ZCRTdWM.png

I think I overdid it...

I am aware of some of those. :P Don't worry, I'll be decapping 'em when I can.

FullMetal_Ashheart

The Heart and Soul of Fire
Years
It's awesome to see that you went back to working on Broken Timeline again, although you're working on a new 1st Beta. The screenshots look amazing and can't wait to play it whenever the beta is completed. :)

destinedjagold

Years
  • Age 33
  • Seen Dec 23, 2023
...Huh... Weird that I didn't post here about me changing the battle background of the fourth RD game. Aw well~

Anyway, yeah, like I said, I changed the battle background of the game and it looks nice. :3
eLbin7t.png

But I recently found a problem. The foe's "circle" thingie is too high and the shadow for flying/floating 'mons look weird, especially on the grassy background.
pWlyZe7.png

So I decided to remove the shadow (credits go to Andrea) but it looks weird as well, but I feel like I'll grow to like it overtime anyway.
WBEL1nc.png

So what do you guys think?

curiters

Oblivious - prevents me from being afflicted by in
Years
  • Seen Jan 17, 2017
...Huh... Weird that I didn't post here about me changing the battle background of the fourth RD game. Aw well~

Anyway, yeah, like I said, I changed the battle background of the game and it looks nice. :3
eLbin7t.png

But I recently found a problem. The foe's "circle" thingie is too high and the shadow for flying/floating 'mons look weird, especially on the grassy background.
pWlyZe7.png

So I decided to remove the shadow (credits go to Andrea) but it looks weird as well, but I feel like I'll grow to like it overtime anyway.
WBEL1nc.png

please insert battle background :D

Years
  • Age 27
  • Seen Nov 23, 2022

eLbin7t.png

pWlyZe7.png

WBEL1nc.png

I think it looks great!

jan2prado

Eat, Sleep, Repeat!
Years
The Battle BG's look great!

on the other hand, now that there's a way to mega evolve without using real evolutions, will you add it or nah?

destinedjagold

Years
  • Age 33
  • Seen Dec 23, 2023
The Battle BG's look great!

on the other hand, now that there's a way to mega evolve without using real evolutions, will you add it or nah?

The current Mega Evolution research and implementation are for FireRed and Emerald. Andrea is working on implementing that feature on Ruby.

But in any case, no, I'm not planning to add Mega Evolution in the game. It doesn't fit the Ruby Destiny story. :/

Back