• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

PC face the "dark age" man

Years
  • Age 34
  • Seen Apr 19, 2024
I interest in reading mangas and watching anime rather than playing.
That's totes ok. I don't play much either, mostly played the old games baaaack in the day. The anime, I'm slooowly following these days, but I missed out on most of hoenn to unova tbh >.< Maybe you'd like to post in Pokémon Anime and Pokémon General? There's some talk of manga in Pokémon General, or at least you're allowed to post about the manga there (:

Dark age

Banned
Years
That's totes ok. I don't play much either, mostly played the old games baaaack in the day. The anime, I'm slooowly following these days, but I missed out on most of hoenn to unova tbh >.< Maybe you'd like to post in Pokémon Anime and Pokémon General? There's some talk of manga in Pokémon General, or at least you're allowed to post about the manga there (:

Thanks for that information.

Years
  • Age 22
  • Seen May 23, 2023
Hi there, welcome to the forums! Aaa, I used to love reading Pokemon Special but I haven't read it in ages. Do you happen to have a favourite character out of the Pokemon manga you've read? I've always loved Gold, Yellow and Red a lot! I like Gold in particular for his personality and his unique Pokemon team.

I haven't seen the anime in a while but are you looking forward to watching the upcoming Pokemon Sun and Moon anime? I haven't looked at any news regarding it but I'm curious at how the anime version will turn out. Anyway, have a nice time on the forums! If you'd ever like to talk about the Pokemon manga then you're always welcome to message me. :)

Dark age

Banned
Years
Hi there, welcome to the forums! Aaa, I used to love reading Pokemon Special but I haven't read it in ages. Do you happen to have a favourite character out of the Pokemon manga you've read? I've always loved Gold, Yellow and Red a lot! I like Gold in particular for his personality and his unique Pokemon team.

I haven't seen the anime in a while but are you looking forward to watching the upcoming Pokemon Sun and Moon anime? I haven't looked at any news regarding it but I'm curious at how the anime version will turn out. Anyway, have a nice time on the forums! If you'd ever like to talk about the Pokemon manga then you're always welcome to message me. :)

I will remember that.

I have made my first club in pokemon general. Now i am searching some members. I am enjoying in pokemon general forum.

Years
  • Age 34
  • Seen Apr 19, 2024
I will remember that.

I have made my first club in pokemon general. Now i am searching some members. I am enjoying in pokemon general forum.

That's nice! Remember that you can click EDIT on your last post instead of making a new one right after. The way PokéCommunity works, it's just much more neat to edit instead of making multiple posts.

Dark age

Banned
Years
Heeya there! welcome to PC, it's a pleasure to meet you.

I'm glad you are enjoying the forums so far, there's really a lot to do here. Which is your favorite generation overall? I'm wondering, haha. My favorite is the 5th one!

If there's anything I can do for you, let me know alright? good luck with everything :)

Thanks bro. My fav gen is 6. And yes i am enjoying the forum but don't know how to add color in my post? :-/

Back