• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

+ the PokéCommunicators

Status
Not open for further replies.

Salzorrah

[font=Montserrat][b][color=#66CC66]g[/color][color
Years
Well, I made the PC fanclub emblem and the Filipino Club emblem so there's that...

But if I would make a new one, I would make one for being slightly obnoxious yet highly funny and fun to talk to like many people here in PC xD

Oh, in other news, I also gave out the list of the members who will be getting the PC fanclub emblem to Megan so sit tight for that ;D

Meganium

[i]memento mori[/i]
Years
Oh, that's...been done! :D

Here's another topic that's kinda related to what I'm doing right now! Aside from all the events that are going on right now or have went on in the past, what other events would you like to see around the community? What do you want to see more of?

Years
  • Seen Oct 22, 2023
Aside from all the events that are going on right now or have went on in the past, what other events would you like to see around the community? What do you want to see more of?
Hm... I think it'd be nice if we could have something that would allow us to get to know each other more, such as a Skype group chatting event. :] It'd be nice if we could have movie night events, too, where we all just get-together and watch something. Could be any movie as long as it's PG-13, I guess!

Meganium

[i]memento mori[/i]
Years
I opened one up for Supporters exclusively, and I'm wanting to host this year's skype event during the get-together should time allows me to do so. I am also going to host a Supporter Randbats tourney as well, events like these should happen pretty often. And I might also go for opening a tourney of my own in Battle Center. :)

Movie Nights! That should be one heck of an event. I know a few forums that does that and it's become quite a success!

Salzorrah

Years
So, new topic!

Awhile ago, Sotomura rebranded the #thepokecommunity (our IRC chat) to PokeCommunity Live or PCLive to hope that the chat would be more active and such. So here's the topic!

Have you visited PokeCommunity Live yet? How are your reactions to it so far?

Zorogami

WUB WUB
Years
Username: Zorogami
Who's PC's Site Admin: Rukario

Reason for Joining the Club: Ive been a PC member for a bit over a year now, and since i have a lot of fun around here and the topics this club discusses seem very interesting, i would love to participate in the discussions!!

Have you visited PokeCommunity Live yet? How are your reactions to it so far?
I checked it out this morning and i really like it so far. Its great to be able to talk directly to people via chat, and its perfect for getting to know members one has not interacted with yet. Im looking nforward to see it grow and gain popularity :)

Years
  • Seen Oct 22, 2023
I did try visiting earlier today, but for some reason, though, it didn't load for me. :( I'll try again tomorrow and see if it works; hope it does! It'll take some time for me to adapt, as I'm really used to our battler server right now.

Meganium

[i]memento mori[/i]
Years
The new IRC chat is awesome and so much improved, imo. If y'all haven't joined in, what are you waiting for? I'm Meganium on there, so feel free to poke me if you wanna talk and stuff. I do tend to be a lurker, but I was encouraged to join and I don't regret it.

It's...going to be hard to manage a TON of chats for me. I'm also on #tradecorner, I mod the supporter skype chat, and also a senior member at battle server. Challenge accepted! :D

& welcome to the club, Zoro!~ Great to see you.

Salzorrah

Years
Guys, I am BACK! And to kickstart this club back to life, this feature is just in!

What do you think of the new supporter system? AKA Silver, Gold, Crystal, Platinum instead of the Tier System

Years
  • Age 34
  • Seen Apr 2, 2024
What do you think of the new supporter system? AKA Silver, Gold, Crystal, Platinum instead of the Tier System

Idk. I'm sometimes a bit resistant to changes :p There's so much changing around PC now so I've grown a bit grumpy.

I don't like the silver color. Too bland. Gold is cool, but the crystal color looks just like the regular link color on the PC skin I'm using (PokéLink 4 Blue) so doesn't really make supporters stand out xD It's a really nice color though! And it's a fun idea, and if more people feel like me about the silver color, maybe they can be spurred to donate even more to get the gold color instead, harhar.

Love that Crystal supporters are finally able to put some BBCode in their own usertitles though!!

The Void

hiiiii
Years
Username: The Void
Reason for Joining the Club: Because PC is the best forum evahh.
Who's PC's Site Admin?: Rukario/Kwesi

If you had a chance to rewind time in PC's history, where would you go?

Back to the time some crazy dictator decided to invade PC for April's Fools. What was his name again?

I'm not a Supporter, but I prefer the old tier system. It grants a sense of uniqueness compared to most other forums.

Years
  • Seen Oct 22, 2023
What do you think of the new supporter system?
I think it's pretty cool. Personally, though, I'm not too fond of silver supporter color. It makes usernames sort of hard to read on some styles, such as Chromatic. Gold and platinum colors are great, though. As for crystal, it's okay, but just a little too bright. Would've been nice if we could switch to a darker shade, such as the one we had back in 2012. Also, I'm with Doctor here; it's nice that crystal tier and up are able to customize their user-title now. :o Can't wait for new supporter bars to start rolling, by the way!

Salzorrah

Years

It was pretty surprising that we had a change in the supporter system! I think this was the first in like, since PC started (correct me if I'm wrong) and I think it's a good change

All I regret is not printscreening my post haha :( missing the green without a souvenir haha ;~;

anyways I look hip and fab in gold!

even if I dont have a custom usertitle haha ;~;

Years
  • Seen Oct 22, 2023
Would've been really cool if they had implemented a way to switch between tiers at will. xD; Of course, you would have to be eligible for it. If you're in silver tier, then you definitely wouldn't be allowed to do this sort of stuff, since you don't have access to above two. If you're in gold, crystal, or platinum, then yeah; though, it'd still depend on your tier. Going to suggest this to our admins at some point, but let's wait 'till everything gets settled.

Starry Windy

Everything will be Daijoubu.
Years
I like the new change, my new supporter color is fabulous now even though I wanted a Crystal blue one haha. I like how we get more features like bigger user avatars, for instance, so I think the change is worth it, mostly.

Years
  • Age 34
  • Seen Apr 2, 2024
Yeah, since you can choose to have your name displayed as a regular member when you are actually a supporter, you should be able to display your name as whatever lower tier you want imo ^^

Years

I do like how it's probably going to encourage more to donate, and I love having bigger avatars, customized usertitles and best of all, having a blue name once again after enduring over a year with that meh green.

MurkMire

[font=special elite][color=#FF3399]Toxic Terror[/c
Years
Username: Murkmire
Reason for Joining the Club: I enjoy the site very much, and would like to support it more in the future.
Who's PC's Site Admin?: Rukario

First off, it's a pleasure to be here, and a big hello to everyone here. But, to the topic at hand... What do you think of the new supporter system?

Well, of course, it's a chance to have more supporters and whatnot. Heck, I might donate again in the near future. I really like this forum, and would like to help keep it alive.

Meganium

[i]memento mori[/i]
Years
HEY GUYS. Gunner, who owns the club has requested a transfer of ownership for this club. She has chosen Ashley (Peitharchia) to take over the club, so congrats to Ashley for becoming a new owner of the PC Club!~

With that, I'll be here to answer the current topic, and allow Ashley to go from here as new owner. :D

I really love how it's so simplified, and more identifiable in terms of tiers. Instead of having one single color for all tiers, there's four different colors for four tiers. Even though Gold/Silver/Crystal are the three main tiers, the Platinum one is a special tier. I'm a Crystal Tier, which means you basically get staff-like perks like custom usertitles, bigger profile pics, and bigger avatar sizes. I guess that'll encourage more peeps to donate to PC if they want to enjoy those great perks. :D

Years
  • Seen Oct 22, 2023
Thanks to Gunner for allowing me to take over this, and Megan for all her help. n_n;; Going to renovate our OP, but might take some time, since I have to plan how it should all go and whatnot. Also, welcome to the club, Murkmire; glad to see you join us!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back