• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Rate The Signature Of the Person Above You

Status
Not open for further replies.

Echidna

i don't care what's in your hair
Years
Aha, now this looks a lot better :D Simpler, easier on the eyes :D Nice coloring on the links and text :D Only thing I'd suggest is to border the banner, but still, 8/10 :D

Skitty1

Highlight my signature :)
Years
  • Seen Jul 20, 2012
^She looks ok 9/10 :D but she creeps me out a bit...

ruby

[span="howdy;partner"][/span]
Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Mar 27, 2024
Always good when you get to rate your own banners. xD

Sorry I haven't replied to your VM, I'll get to it soon. As for crits I'm going post this replacement background image again. :o http://i44.tinypic.com/33z5kpx.jpg

7/10

Echidna

Years
I'll be waiting on that. And I'm not really a fan of editing the art's colors, kinda blows it off. But I think the reason you're suggesting this is for the colors of the buttons and the art to fit? Cause if that's the case, I'll try to edit the buttons :D

Anyway, now it's great! Are those the Pokegear icons! That makes it so much more classy, and it seems more of a theme now. Generation 2 has one of my favorite overall graphics ever! 8.5/10! Love!

Cid

Years
Elesa! What a beautiful young lady. Nice art depicting her, too.
This is probably just me, but I'm not a fan of how the links beside her are presented.
Is it too bland? I'm not sure.
The picture is still nice, nevertheless.

9/10

8.5/10

Yeeeeeeeeeeeeeeees.
But why's it say 2008?

That actually represents the month I signed up for PC. March 2008. xD
I can see why people would get confused. It's March 2012 right now.
Off-topic: I love your theme. KH + FF ftw!
Adds up to that awesome ring your username gives. :3

Echidna

Years
Simple, and it's made of icons, my favorite layout :D Unique art style, water-coloring and AB everywhere! xD I love it! 9/10 :D

Perriechu

i make this look easy tik-tik boom like gasoline-y
Years
10/10

Nicely made icons, really good quality and nice coloring. There's really nothing wrong with this at all.

psst refresh your page to see mine do something cool. B)

derozio

[b][color=red][font=helvetica][i]door-kun best boi
Years
Not really a fan of gifs like those. And customization could've been better. :o

6//10

Echidna

Years
10 // Freaking 10
That signature is just truly an amazing piece of, uhm, signature ;)
A very professional and graphically unique signature indeed, kudos bro, amazing job!

Echidna

Years
Anyway, your signature is great! I know the art seems Low Quality, and I'm not sure if it's intended or not, but I feel it's very suitable! Gives a unique touch, as it appears to be random brush-ins and outs rather than Gif Fragments. Only one thing I don't like is that you copied the color of the background and made it your banner's background. You and I are using the default theme, but not everyone is. So it would look very awkward to a third party...

But still, 8/10 ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back