• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Shaymin's Sanctuary

Status
Not open for further replies.

Birthday Thunder

Venus (Event Archivist)
Years
FEB2012 Mewtwo - Mild
SMR2010 Jirachi - Gentle
TRU Arceus - Adamant

My three for these?

Sounds good to me, provided you can duplicate the three I send you and give the copies back to me. As a new event collector, I can't afford to lose the little amount of event poke's I already have! ahaha If that sounds good with you, would you like to trade now? If so, use my black 2 FC please. I think I already have the one you want me to use, but just in case I don't, please let me know.

Tyrael

This is a Sailor's Prayer
Years
Oh yeah, Tabor.. Since I forgot to post this yesterday! XD

Amending my RNG request:

User: Dyl-icious
Pokemon: Timburr
Nickname: Sleepwalk
Nature: Brave
Ability: Guts
IVs: Flawless with 0 Speed
Shiny: Yes please :D
Hatch Location: Doesn't matter

And the egg move Mach Punch in case you forgot. Hopefully soon i'll be able to get the shards on my W2 so you won't have to worry about tutoring any moves on it for me. Just having Mach Punch as an egg move would help me a lot :3

Last edited:

Murt93

Battle Amateur
Years
Hey Tabor ^ _ ^
In response to your cmt, could I get these:

#037 Vulpix (LV 1)
OT: Tabor ID: 33997
Timid - Drought - 30/30/31/31/30/31 - Untouched
Ember - Flamethrower - Hidden Power

#207 Gligar (LV 1)
Jolly - Immunity - 31/31/31/31/31/31 - Untouched
Substitute - Protect - Earthquake - –oxic

#004 ヒトカゲ (LV 10)
OT: Mat ID: 30160
Timid - Solor Power - 31/31/31/30/31/31 - Untouched
Scratch - Growl - Ember – SmokeScreen

#479 Rotom (LV 1)
Modest - Levitate - 31/15/31/31/31/31 - Untouched
Confuse Ray - Thunder - Will-O-Wisp - Rest

I'm assuming they're non redis yeah? Sorry I took so long the server was busy yeterday and I had a few things to do :)

Last edited:

Necrum

I AM THE REAL SONIC
Years
Hello. I couldn't help but notice you are lacking in the Liberty Garden Victini department, and thought I'd offer you this guy:

https://www.pokecheck.org/?p=detail&uid=1950399

Normally, anything with my OT would be non redis, but for you I can make it semi redis. So you can trade it, but no one who gets it from you is allowed to trade it to anyone else.

I would like to trade it for this, if that's alright with you:

494.png
#494 ビクティニ (LV 100)
Cherish_Ball_summary_IV.png

OT: トウホク
1.png
ID: 11252
Sassy - Victory Star - 26/04/29/08/17/27 - Untouched
V-create - Blue Flare - Bolt Strike - Glaciate

Last edited:

Murt93

Battle Amateur
Years
Hey ^ _ ^ seeing as you want the Bulbasaur NAOW!! would you do an request for it?

User: Me
Pokemon: Alakazam
Nickname: No thank you
Nature: Timid
Ability: Magic Guard
IVs: 31/30/31/30/31/30 or 30/30/31/30/31/30 whichevers easier I just want hp fire
Shiny: Yes
Hatch Location: On your ds?

tabor62

[b][color=#CADB5A]W[/color][color=#C8DA4F]h[/color
Years
Hey ^ _ ^ seeing as you want the Bulbasaur NAOW!! would you do an request for it?

User: Me
Pokemon: Alakazam
Nickname: No thank you
Nature: Timid
Ability: Magic Guard
IVs: 31/30/31/30/31/30 or 30/30/31/30/31/30 whichevers easier I just want hp fire
Shiny: Yes
Hatch Location: On your ds?

There are a few things I'd like to point out:
1. My requests are free anyhow :P
2. They are done on a first come first basis, so you'd be behind two other people which I haven't had time to RNG because of school work and other work.
3. That Alakazam would mean leveling it with my Rare Candy service from an Abra into a Kadabra, which I would trade you. So it would take even longer.

So unless you don't mind waiting for quite a bit, I'd suggest looking for something else and making a request when I'm more free.

Silly me for not announcing this earlier, I am absolutely swamped with school work so I won't be able to get to RNG requests for the time being, I thank you all for your patience >.<

Murt93

Battle Amateur
Years
There are a few things I'd like to point out:
1. My requests are free anyhow :P
2. They are done on a first come first basis, so you'd be behind two other people which I haven't had time to RNG because of school work and other work.
3. That Alakazam would mean leveling it with my Rare Candy service from an Abra into a Kadabra, which I would trade you. So it would take even longer.

So unless you don't mind waiting for quite a bit, I'd suggest looking for something else and making a request when I'm more free.

Silly me for not announcing this earlier, I am absolutely swamped with school work so I won't be able to get to RNG requests for the time being, I thank you all for your patience >.<

Ah thats fine ^ _ ^ Can I trade you the bulbasaur for "credit then i.e. whenever you have time to do rng's again(doesn't bother me if its 6 month from now) or will I just pick something from your shop as your collection is amazing I'm sure I'll find something without a doubt?

tabor62

Years
Ah thats fine ^ _ ^ Can I trade you the bulbasaur for "credit then i.e. whenever you have time to do rng's again(doesn't bother me if its 6 month from now) or will I just pick something from your shop as your collection is amazing I'm sure I'll find something without a doubt?

Well I'd rather do the trade after I've done the actual RNG project. I have horrible memory and will probably forget, regardless if I write it down or not. You can choose something that I currently have if you'd like, though if you'd prefer waiting for the Alakazam, it's no problem. It's up to you.

Murt93

Battle Amateur
Years
Well I'd rather do the trade after I've done the actual RNG project. I have horrible memory and will probably forget, regardless if I write it down or not. You can choose something that I currently have if you'd like, though if you'd prefer waiting for the Alakazam, it's no problem. It's up to you.

Well you have helped me out substantially recently so I feel I owe it you give me a second and I'll find something (don't worry i don't plan on double posting)

Edit: This looks nice I believe the hp is grass? correct me if I'm wrong

#060 Poliwag (LV 1)
Modest - Swift Swim - 30/30/31/30/31/31 - Untouched
Water Sport - Hyrdo Pump - Hidden Power - Ice Beam

just the one will do me nicely

tabor62

Years
Well you have helped me out substantially recently so I feel I owe it you give me a second and I'll find something (don't worry i don't plan on double posting)

Edit: This looks nice I believe the hp is grass? correct me if I'm wrong

#060 Poliwag (LV 1)
Modest - Swift Swim - 30/30/31/30/31/31 - Untouched
Water Sport - Hyrdo Pump - Hidden Power - Ice Beam

just the one will do me nicely

Yes it is Grass, I can trade now if you'd like. Just add the White FC in my signature. I'm going to need to add your White 2 FC correct?

tabor62

Years
Hi Tabor! May i please adopt your Totodile? I would appreciate it

Oh shoot, it's no longer available, I forgot to remove it from the list. I'll give you a shiny one in compensation, sorry >.< Add my White FC, what's yours?

EDIT: Er, add your White 2 FC I suppose. Meet you in the room.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back