• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

March Maaaadness

Status
Not open for further replies.

Oryx

CoquettishCat
Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Jan 30, 2015
>Cool beer commercial
>"Good beer" it says
>Me: Is that good beer?
>Boyfriend: No.

Mark Kamill

I like kitties
Years
  • Age 30
  • Seen Jun 13, 2023
Okay lets go final quarter. This is THE quarter of the match, the decision maker. Will the ravens soar to new heights, or get shot down by the 49 caliber bullets? Nobody knows, but a TD is indeed in the air for the Ravens....

Oryx

CoquettishCat
Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Jan 30, 2015
Omg come on Ravens come on come on come on

Caelus

Gone
Years
  • Seen May 26, 2013
49ers made a great defensive stand. Was really hoping Flacco got sacked from like 20+ yards back, but at least the game is still close.

BeachBoy

S P A R K of madness
Years
In before Ravens pull ahead by 20 and Beachboy returns to a life of solitude.

hahaha, as if a life of solitude here means a life of solitude outside of PC.

I can hang, can't I, old sport?

Also, "liking" posts, really? What are we, Facebook? The old person in me feels way too freakin' conservative right now.

PS. Caelus, I actually remember most from back in the day. Happiest times of my life back then.

Mark Kamill

I like kitties
Years
  • Age 30
  • Seen Jun 13, 2023
That was some amazing defense from the 49ers. But a field goal is a field goal, at least they made sure to widen the gap. Now we need some sort of amazing endurance run from the ravens to make sure the 49ers don't even get close to the goal.

Oryx

CoquettishCat
Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Jan 30, 2015
How dare we talk about what we were already talking about!

Mark Kamill

I like kitties
Years
  • Age 30
  • Seen Jun 13, 2023
jbzhh2mzMyFAH5.png

The 49ers are getting too close to that TD, too darn close. I'm losing it man, I can't watch it anymore.

Sableye~

Back to PC~
Years
  • Seen Jan 4, 2018
Y'all are ruining the mood! >:\ slender man!!

I need more chips and guacamole I think.
Challenge completed
Haha fine, I'll just go back to my drawing and leave you guys to rave over a football game~

Caelus

Gone
Years
  • Seen May 26, 2013
I have yet to use the like feature here.

PS. Caelus, I actually remember most from back in the day. Happiest times of my life back then.

Yeah mine too. My last VM was from 2009 back when I was Blazing Gliscor so I figured you might not have recognized me.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back