• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

FireRed hack: Pokemon: Rocket's Revenge

Status
Not open for further replies.

Lady Berlitz

Cinnamon ♪
Years
Yes, Beta's are the worst... okay, they're great, since they show the starting and show the progress of the game.
Anyways, good luck with the rest of the Beta and the rest of that.

~*Pikafan*~

Man I gotta stop leaving!
Years
  • Age 29
  • Seen Oct 23, 2011
*hits gong*

The pre-beta has been released for the beta testers! *tries to hide his jealousy* :P

And 1337DannyX, I'm not gonna even bother trying to explain to you what I meant.

Lady Berlitz

Cinnamon ♪
Years
*hits gong*

The pre-beta has been released for the beta testers! *tries to hide his jealousy* :P

And 1337DannyX, I'm not gonna even bother trying to explain to you what I meant.
Well, that's good. Glad to hear the Beta is progressing. I hope it's not too much glitches to hold us up even longer, because I now know what it feels to be part of the public.

1337DannyX

Java scripter/coder
Years
  • Seen Aug 27, 2011
lucky guys i wish i was beta tester have fun with it ill wait till the release =S

destinedjagold

You can contact me in PC's discord server...
Years
  • Age 33
  • Seen Dec 23, 2023
... Well.., I'm sure the reason is.., well, valid...

Anyways, best of luck of your hack...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back