• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Suggestion: Subscription Notification

Dedenne1

[SPAN="FONT-SIZE:16.5PX; FONT-FAMILY: SATISFY; TEX
Years
So idk about everyone else but when i subscribe to a thread (which i do with a good amount) i always forget to go to the control panel and look at which ones have new posts instead of going to my clubs and other thread i check on manually. I think it'd be nice to have the option in settings or somewhere else to be notified when there's new posts in a thread you follow. Of coarse idk how many people use subscriptions but i find them quite helpful myself so does anyone agree?

Years
I think this has been discussed before actually, although I'm not sure what the consensus was back then. Generally speaking though I think that this would be a good thing to have, certainly far more convenient... so long as the notifications stacked and I didn't get one for every new post in the thread.

Sun

When the sun goes down...
Years
  • Seen Jan 20, 2017
I'm with Dedenne and he beat me to creating this thread first!

I hope it's possible to introduce this feature. :) As it's really a handy feature for us Trade Shops/Club owners, and well as our Club members to keep track their clubs.

Last edited:

Etherion

I really dont check my email much, so maybe implementing another way of notifying of updated subscribed thread

Dedenne1

[SPAN="FONT-SIZE:16.5PX; FONT-FAMILY: SATISFY; TEX
Years
Yea as Team Fail said im pretty sure you can get them as an email notification but honestly does anyone check their email? And does anyone check their email before pokecommunity? Haha thats why i think it would be nice to have them in the notification tab. And as Sunflower said it would be extremely helpful for people who always have to check up on their own thread :)

machomuu

Stuck in Hot Girl Summer
Years
but honestly does anyone check their email? And does anyone check their email before pokecommunity?
Yes, all the time. ALL the time. Takes like five seconds.

But disregarding that, I support the idea. Despite the fact that I do check my mail incredibly often, it does seem weird when I don't know that a thread I'm subscribed to has been replied to while I'm on PC and I find out after the fact.

Back