• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Where Legends Were Born (Legendary Pokemon)

How often do you use Legendary Pokemon in Competitive Battling?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

miltankRancher

Mega Ampharos is the one.
Years
On topic: I love the story between Mewtwo and MEw during the first movie. Really epic storyline, between a misguided one, and innocent entities.

Hmm... Zoroark and Lucario were just key Pokemon characters. :)

and sorry about the userbar. LOL. here it is.

Last edited:

Avishka

Years
  • Age 26
  • Seen Nov 13, 2019
Pictures of PotW (Kyurem) :
Spoiler:

johnny18

Kiss Me Like It's Do or Die
Years
tumblr_lhi9w7C1DO1qeglgq.jpg
Kyurem is so cute in this pic <3
On topic and in my mind, I like 4th gen legendary storyline. Time (Dialga) and Space (Palkia) put everything in order and it was reflected through Distortion World (Giratina) where everything is disordered. Emotion (Mesprit), Willpower (Azelf) and Knowledge (Uxie) are the main keys. People have emotions because of whatever they dream, think, or happen to them in the past, present and future. Willpower gives people the ability to expand and explore all the corners around the world and last but not least, knowledge prevents them from falling into chaos. But that is when we are still awake, what happens when we are asleep? That's when Dreams (Cresselia) and Nightmares (Darkrai) come into play. Finally, everything cannot just be appeared from the air so the idea of god (Arceus) is created.

miltankRancher

Years
Kyurem is so cute in this pic <3
On topic and in my mind, I like 4th gen legendary storyline. Time (Dialga) and Space (Palkia) put everything in order and it was reflected through Distortion World (Giratina) where everything is disordered. Emotion (Mesprit), Willpower (Azelf) and Knowledge (Uxie) are the main keys. People have emotions because of whatever they dream, think, or happen to them in the past, present and future. Willpower gives people the ability to expand and explore all the corners around the world and last but not least, knowledge prevents them from falling into chaos. But that is when we are still awake, what happens when we are asleep? That's when Dreams (Cresselia) and Nightmares (Darkrai) come into play. Finally, everything cannot just be appeared from the air so the idea of god (Arceus) is created.

good summarization but how do you explain Heatran, and the others? I can see that Shaymin somehow symbolizes gratitude but apart from those mentioned, I cannot see how they connect to the others.

anyway, POTW:

Spoiler:

johnny18

Kiss Me Like It's Do or Die
Years
good summarization but how do you explain Heatran, and the others? I can see that Shaymin somehow symbolizes gratitude but apart from those mentioned, I cannot see how they connect to the others.
I stop thinking about the rests because I am so lazy to put my mind on their story :P. I will think of something in a meantime. Shaymin is rather an attitude legend more than gratitude one (movie 11).

Sector

Banned
Years
  • Age 33
  • Ohio
  • Seen Oct 10, 2016
Spoiler:
Love the 4th picture, it's sick!

You'll need one more to get the full 50 points..so start looking for the last one xD

On topic: I love the story between Mewtwo and MEw during the first movie. Really epic storyline, between a misguided one, and innocent entities.

Hmm... Zoroark and Lucario were just key Pokemon characters. :)

and sorry about the userbar. LOL. here it is.
Much better! I'll update this to the main post!

anyway, POTW:

Spoiler:
Well Regigigas connects to the Hoenn Legendaries so I don't think he's part of other Sinnoh Legends?

Oh and also one picture short xD

Mew was supposed to be god though, which is why it makes no sense.
Watch, before we know it comes 6th Generation is the Gods of all Pokemon before time began or something, and Arceus won't be the top dog anymore lol

They consider the Kami's, Gods? I don't think Pokemon is really thinking about the whole storyline between the older Legends when they are creating the newer ones..

NEW TOPIC:
In an all out battle with all 48 Legendaries (Let's say for example, Royal Rumble from WWE?), who would be the last Pokemon standing?

Last edited:

miltankRancher

Years
Ow? I thought that was already five, anyway.

Spoiler:

On topic: I think Mewtwo, Arceus, Regigigas, Landorus and Groudon would remain on the ring. However, between them, I cannot think of anybody that will actually win. It is a quintiple-tie I guess.

Sector

Banned
Years
  • Age 33
  • Ohio
  • Seen Oct 10, 2016
Ow? I thought that was already five, anyway.

Spoiler:

On topic: I think Mewtwo, Arceus, Regigigas, Landorus and Groudon would remain on the ring. However, between them, I cannot think of anybody that will actually win. It is a quintiple-tie I guess.
It only showed 4 when you first posted the pictures of Kyurem and it wouldn't be fair if I just handed 50 points out like that, plus you'd only had 20 points if you hadn't added one more pic come Sunday. Just letting you know ;)

Regigigas, Groudon and Arceus would be the three I'd choose too. Landorus I doubt it, Mewtwo maybe. How do you think these guys will fare against one another? I was surprised no one has mentioned Dialga or Giratina as they are big boys as well! Especially Dialga with its Steel type..

Mew, use transform! (Mew transforms into Arceus) Mew used Judgement! Arceus fainted!

Mew FTW!
AHH forgot about Mew's ability to use Transform!! I'd Transformer into an invisible Air and wait until the last guy stands in the ring, and hit him from behind and knock him out with Volt Switch and transform back into an Invisible hair until Mew wins!

GO MEW!!!

Last edited:

Otherworld9)

Bard of Rage
Years
  • Age 27
  • honk
  • Seen Jan 5, 2014

Thanks! I've always loved doing it. Anywho, back on topic.

New Topic: Who would you battle with if you had the choice; Reshiram or Zekrom? (Again with the mascot theme:))

Zekrom. I just can't help but challenge that beast.

NEW PotW:
646.png
Kyurem!

646.gif
646.png

646.png

NEW TOPIC DISCUSSION:
State your favorite storyline about any of the Legendary Pokemon. (Anime or Game)

Kyurem. The grey one out of them trio, or that's my idea. He's useful in battle though...as for my favorite story line when it comes down to regions as whole: I would have to say Hoenn's. I just liked how everything fit together nicely. Sinnoh was too complicated for me. Unova...different, but unique. Johto, not so much. Didn't get much into Johto really. Kanto is a close second however. When it comes down to individual legendaries, I would greatly enjoy choosing Mew and Mewtwo story line.

NEW TOPIC:
In an all out battle with all 48 Legendaries (Let's say for example, Royal Rumble from WWE?), who would be the last Pokemon standing?

I would have to say Mew, Mewtwo, Arceus, and probably Rayquaza.

Last edited:

Avishka

Years
  • Age 26
  • Seen Nov 13, 2019
Spoiler:

I would have to say Mew, Mewtwo, Arceus,Darkrai, Rayquaza and Lugia

Sector

Banned
Years
  • Age 33
  • Ohio
  • Seen Oct 10, 2016
Spoiler:

I would have to say Mew, Mewtwo, Arceus,Darkrai, Rayquaza and Lugia
All points has been updated, and it seems that all the bigger Pokemon, Arceus, Regigigas and Mewtwo, may be the most agreeing on to win the 'Royal Rumble!'

NEW TOPIC:

What kind of Legendary Pokemon do you wish to see in any upcoming Generation?
Please show any drawings you may have or would like to dicuss

miltankRancher

Years
Nice topic. I believe we have seen so many legendary concepts already, and it is hard to think of another one. However, I would like to see the embodiment of the seven deadly sins. They would like, compose of the whole legendary roster of that region, plus a trio of neutralizer, thererby bringing the total legendary count of that region to ten. Sounds reasonable.

Cosmotone8

silhouette of the past
Years
Something with the five senses would be cool, they could have that instead of a trio. Then maybe the mascots could be based off a sixth sense, like the mind or something. I'd also like to see more Pokemon from space, I think it just isn't fair that Deoxys is the only one.

Sector

Banned
Years
  • Age 33
  • Ohio
  • Seen Oct 10, 2016
Nice topic. I believe we have seen so many legendary concepts already, and it is hard to think of another one. However, I would like to see the embodiment of the seven deadly sins. They would like, compose of the whole legendary roster of that region, plus a trio of neutralizer, thererby bringing the total legendary count of that region to ten. Sounds reasonable.
Well for starters, the very first thing to come to mind for me is. POISON LEGENDARY!!! That is the only type we are lacking of! It's such a shame..no, I'm not counting Arceus for that either, he's simply Normal and even if we don't consider him, we have Meloetta/Regigigas for Normal types.

Anyway, The 7 Deadly Sins? Never thought of that, that'd be a great idea! I was thinking more of a:

One Pokemon that sided with the humans many years ago in a war.
One Pokemon that controls all technology or simply like..The Matrix.
One Pokemon that is a leader of EACH Type. So for instance:

We'd have the strongest Dragon type that is the king of Dragons.
Then the same goes, for Fire, Water, and so on. (In case we are heading into the final generation, IF, and that's a big if lol)

So there could be..somewhat a reason for why the typing exist or something? That's just me. Then we have the Arceus storyline to be the Gods of Pokemon but..then that makes us wonder about Mew. So I don't see why not add something else to mess up the storyline, in my opinion haha.

Something with the five senses would be cool, they could have that instead of a trio. Then maybe the mascots could be based off a sixth sense, like the mind or something. I'd also like to see more Pokemon from space, I think it just isn't fair that Deoxys is the only one.
Time and Space with Palkia and Dialga..remember..Deoxys isn't the only one! LOL

Different Dimension with Giratina..sort of like from out of space..as the unknown for the humans?

I do think there should be a couple more Dragons. We need a Grass/Dragon Legendary for sure.

Last edited:

miltankRancher

Years

I liked the idea about the five senses. Sight, Sound, Smell, Touch, Taste. I would like to see how GF would make a pokemon to embody these things.

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Jun 29, 2019
Wait isn't Shaymin a grass legendary lol.

Hmm the idea of new legendaries resembling the 7 deadly sins would be very interesting to say the least, have 3 exclusive to 1 version and the other 3 on the 2nd version and once you bring all 6 into one game you can catch the 7th member lol.

I believe Regigigas would win the royal rumble BTW, either him or Groudon simply due to how much bulk they each have lol.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back