• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

FireRed hack: Pokemon Furious Flames - Fire Red Hack!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
  • Seen Mar 3, 2016
This is interesting, i am trying it out. I have tried so many hacks but almost never liked. What caught my attention about this one is the fact that it has the Hoenn region, my favorite.

Years
  • Seen Feb 22, 2022
Is 3 island glitched for anyone else? as soon as you leave you enter a surfing area where you can't move. I planned out my team and beldum is the last member but he is on 3 island which is currently inaccessible. Other than that nice hack. I'll be waiting for the islands to be fixed. The lady which gives hydro canon house is glitched as well

blue

gucci
Years
Is 3 island glitched for anyone else? as soon as you leave you enter a surfing area where you can't move. I planned out my team and beldum is the last member but he is on 3 island which is currently inaccessible. Other than that nice hack. I'll be waiting for the islands to be fixed. The lady which gives hydro canon house is glitched as well

I'm remapping all the islands so that the events work accordingly and so that all of the corrupted warps are fixed, this should be updated in the next release.

Years
  • Seen Dec 24, 2015
I hope this will be done by next summer, it'll easily be in contention for HOTY if you can travel across to Hoenn after finishing Kanto. Great job, but I will wait until there are at least 4 badges obtainable before testing this hack out. I was just wondering if tinkering with the starters would be a good idea because there are two regions to venture through.

Years
  • Seen Dec 21, 2016
do i need to make a vid walkthrough of this game? if anyone wants it. i could make

Tryploshion

I become a Pokemon Master!
Years
  • Seen Oct 1, 2017
How long is the last Beta? i love ur hacks! and its cool that the hoenn regio will be in this hack

Years
  • Age 27
  • Seen Nov 7, 2014
thanks for the fix suicune! but when i get to four island, the stairs are (invisibly) blocked, and gary is still where he starts. when you talk to him, he says the text that the fat guy standing outside the cave says. I used WTW to get past, but i'm just letting you know

Rim

Years
  • Seen Feb 10, 2019
the download link for beta 2.5 no longer works? I downloaded the UPS patch but it didn't work! any chance of a IPS patch instead?

Years
  • Seen Jan 22, 2023
Don't know if anybody else gets this, but when I try to dl the link, it brings me to %22 and says the webpage can not be found. I hit the 'Troubleshoot Problems' button to make sure it wasn't my internet, and it told me the page can not be found. Any help?

blue

gucci
Years
Don't know if anybody else gets this, but when I try to dl the link, it brings me to %22 and says the webpage can not be found. I hit the 'Troubleshoot Problems' button to make sure it wasn't my internet, and it told me the page can not be found. Any help?

I've taken the link down for the time being whilst I edit a few more things and add the legendary events. It should be back up by tomorrow hopefully.

blue

gucci
Years
So I've added access to Navel Rock & Birth Island but because XSE is having problems, I won't be able to create or edit scripts until it has been fixed so the release might be a little longer.

Years
  • Seen Jan 22, 2023
I'm so desperate to see the hack, while at the same time I don't want to spoil myself with videos or use a previous version from some other site. Blargh.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back