• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best places on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! Community members will not see the bottom screen advertisements.

[Other FULL] Youkai Academy [OOC/SU][T]

Years
Allister is sort of just chilling in the back corner feeling simultaneously proud of himself and saddened. Not much I can do with him right now.

Sapphire Rose

[I]Only thorns left on this rose.[/I]
Years
Well then :P There are still a few who have to post I noticed. One of them is ShinyDiamond.

Dcjboi left us. He send me a message on FB that he's going to leave Youkai Academy so if you know someone who can fill the spot then feel free to message me

Sapphire Rose

Years
Bad news guys. My parents changed the password of the wifi and I'm only getting it on the 11th or 12th of October. I'm glad I have wifi at college but it will be harder for me to answer questions. I will still do it though.

Ofcourse I'll still post but it will take longer ^^;;; my apologies... My Ryuu post will be up tomorrow.

Sapphire Rose

Years
I posted as Ryuu guys. I probably couldn't answer all the questions because I have to do everything on a phone with autocorrect and swype... I'll post as Luna tomorrow

I really can't wait until I can use my laptop again.

Could everyone please tell me which questions I forgot to answer so that they can be answered later?

Satan.EXE

King of the Hell
Years
  • Age 29
  • C:\
  • Seen Jun 12, 2015
Sagishi is having his moment in the back room regardless, so feel free to go with that or avoid it entirely.

Someone get Elise out of that window and make her happy before she emo-tizes the class.

ShinyDiamond

[b]The Other Promise[/b]
Years
I don't have much to post after my Solo impression ('Twas really an Axel impression~ :3 ), so I'm awaiting Ryuu's lesson.

Satan.EXE

King of the Hell
Years
  • Age 29
  • C:\
  • Seen Jun 12, 2015
THIS CLASSROOM OUTRAGE WAS BROUGHT TO YOU BY TRIX

Old_Trix_Box.jpg

Oh wait

Back