• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Pokémon] ~>{*Shiny Hunters Club}<~

Crytuf

Dark Dragon Trainer
Years
  • Age 35
  • usa
  • Seen Sep 23, 2006
i've caught shinys in both leafgreen and emerald... in every possible way i can contrive except hatching eggs... yes if you meet them in battle they do the stars thing...

still no lapras...

AND I REALLY WANT A FUDGING LUCKY EGG!!!1!!1111oneoneoneoeneonQ!

... that is all.

Feraligatr master

Im British you know!
Years
Today was awsome day of school,got beat on mario kart ds and started a new game on sapphire,running into a shiny aron and catching it after a long hard battle note:Swellow pwns use it in your team at the start of sapphire.
And thats all really,good luck to everyone

King Kobra

Shiny Giratina pwns you
Years
Hey FeraligatrMaster, how did you get all three Legendary Dogs in shiny?! Oh and did you get them on FireRed/LeafGreen or Gold/Silver?

Update: Rushing to beat the rest of the Gym Leaders and the Elite Four so I can start breeding! MUST HAVE A SHINY HITMONLEE!!!!!!!!!1111

<I>Kobra<I>

Feraligatr master

Im British you know!
Years
King Kobra said:
Hey FeraligatrMaster, how did you get all three Legendary Dogs in shiny?! Oh and did you get them on FireRed/LeafGreen or Gold/Silver?

I obtained them from collosium via reseting before fighting the 3 admins My friend

Also i just noticed im the 10th top poster in the club amazing.

Good luck everyone

Demonta

Jem Juggler
Years
No my card is not the same, in fact I haven't got anything from it! I used similar templates but everything is original, I cut and downloaded the sprites myself amonst all the other work involved. *shakes head dissapointedly* anyway thanks for the welcome, time to go shiny hunting!

Years
  • Age 34
  • UK
  • Seen Mar 26, 2013
Hello to all!

seems like i havnt posted in about a week, gah exams are coming up you see that means more revision and less posting/shiny hunting

but to make up for it i have BLURRED pics of Fearow and Miltank (will put Typhlosion when i can be bothered to search my boxes)

so here they are

Fearow (Thats right i wasted my master ball on Spearow, i was rather excited)

Miltank (Lovely little cow)

Ignore the date and time, i didnt know how to set it then, i just took the pics.

nothing really to report so i'll leave it at that! good luck to all, and to anyone requesting entry in, well your in! lol

Razer302

Three Days Grace - Break
Years
you cant really see the colours or stats of them but you can tell what they are.
when i can be bothered i will put my shinys on here.

Years
Update: Going to kick someone in the head. It is really hard to find shinys! There isn't a certin area with a higher encounyter rate is there? Plus i have a marowack on my team, for the 'False Swipe' move!

Years
well no there isnt any place with a higher encounter rate for shinys
and a 1/8912(or somthing like that)
its not going to be easy

tyranisneasel

Crazy Dark Master
Years
Thanks about the star thing. I still can't find a shiny Corphish...but I will keep trying. This is probably my last post until Friday unless...no, it's my last post except for one more I'm going to make.

~\"Metal Sonic"/~

Pure Evil
Years
Sorry I haven't poster lateley.
No Shiney Luck. Shucks.
Oh well. The good news is I'm going on a long bus ride to boring old Lowel for a field trip, andI can bring my GB, so I'll try to catch more...

King Kobra

Shiny Giratina pwns you
Years
Ugh -_-, late night last night! I stayed up until at least 1:00 beating Silph Co. and today I finished off Sabrina...

I thikn I might go shiny Dratini hunting in the safari zone, dunno though. I really want a shiny Hitmonchan (I figure I already have Lee).

Does breeding with Shinies make a better chance of getting a Shiny egg pokemon?

<I>Kobra<I>

tyranisneasel

Crazy Dark Master
Years
Hey, that was easy-er than I thought. Sorry KK, but you can't breed shinyness through pokemon.
Does anyone know what happens when a Pokemon that is Shiny that in its movement changes color, what happens?

Last edited:

Jirachi Trainer

Training for Skill
Years
no luck so far on dratini.....the impressive thiung is though, that i tell myself that this is getting long and boring but then my mind says to me...'what if the next time i reset i DO get a shiny' and then i end up carrying on. thats all i have done for the past 2 weeks. I guess the shiny magnemite was my lucky streak and that i will have to be patient.also i do need to start raising a koffing for a memento koffing to breed to 6 ralts....once again i must be patient.

The shinies i will look for for a while:

Dratini
Pikachu
Caterpie
Charmander (it also helps towards the egg hatching stickers so i might as well)
Zapdos
Moltres
Articuno
Mewtwo
those are the FR/LG ones

Suicune
Entei
Raikou
the collo ones

Groudon
Kyogre
Regice
Registeel
Regirock
Rayquazza
The e/r/s ones.
Also this monday is my 14th birthday so im going to get a ds (yay) i will also dedicate some of my time to shiny hunting aas i might get lucky...i work on superstition sometimes..........thats a good thing...having faith in yourself and luck. D&P are also some titles that I am sure everyone at PC are looking forward to...and some shots from mighty JAPAN were released...here and that D&P is schemed for an Autumn 2006 launch in japan which means about January 07 to April 07 for the US release..... and around August 07 for us in the UK. It will be worth the wait i say. ( a long bit of OT there....soz)

The True Keyblade Master

The True Keyblade Master
Years
Hi iwas wonderign if i could join on my saphire i have
shining sharpedo=)
shining kyogre
shining aron
shining umbreon

so ya please let me join ,all i do is search for the great shinies

Last edited:
Years
Still no shinys, erm... just finished school for ever, yes, only have one month of exams the i will be able to hunt like crazy! :S one whole month! NOOOOO

Back