• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

FireRed hack: Pokémon: Liquid Crystal [3.3.xxxxx Live Beta]

Zameric

The One and Only
Years
Spoiler:

Clair's first Dragonair has Hypder Fang and Scary Face, both illegal moves for Dragonair.
I don't know if the other two Dragonair, or her Kingdra, have any illegal moves also.

Last edited:
Years
I already did all that, and I caught Suicune, but the cop was still there. But I think I did figure out why I was stuck. I just discovered the new, southern part of Ice Path. I'm not sure whether it was reading the inscription, or interacting with the angry Marowak, but I think one of those was the missing event that I needed to trigger to make the cop go away.

Why does the female Cool Trainer in Blackthorn City have a Kingler that knows Dragonbreath?
Why does Clair's first Dragonite have Hyper Fang and Scary Face? -_-

Yeah all this happens from doing a specific event. When someone misses it you can't access more until you do it.

AMZMA

◄♪Begin Your Day With Musics♫►
Years
where i can find Amulet Coin and Macho Brace?

I want to ev training for my party

Years
  • Seen Sep 3, 2012
>_> I think I'm late....but anyway. I'm really looking forward to the final release of this game. I may not be good at making pokemon mods but I must say. Your work so far is amazing :/ lik

Good luck!

Years
  • Age 36
  • Seen Apr 5, 2020
Hello guys, can anyone help me i want to play this but it's running too slow. I played it on VBA 1.82 but it's so slow running on 70-90%, is there any way to increase performance of emulator? If that's not possible can i play it on VBA 1.7.2 because i usually play all the GBA games and Hacks on this version and i didn't experience any slowdowns?

Years
  • Seen Aug 13, 2016
hey,i have some questions and would really appreciate someone could answer them

1.is there any 3.1 walkthrough that covers all of kanto as well? Ive already tried searching on Google n all but im only finding walkthrough for older releases? and using the older ones are slightly different from the current..

2. i have collected all flutes and placed them on the island, but when i go to the cave to find zapdos and after entering the old power plant.. zapdos is nowhere to be found.. is this a bug? and can it be fixed? i really want zapdos! :P

3. what do you do with the "DNA Sample"? found in cureleon cave?

3. can the fossil machine be fixed in goldenrod? and how?

note: since i really wanted zapdos i used a gamehsark code, when i use the zapdos in battle, instead of seeing the back of zapdos head its a view of a battling moltress.. lol

Years
  • Seen Apr 14, 2013
My Gardevoit wont learn ThunderBolt. Whats up with that? It could in the original firered. All I could teach it was Thunderpunch and it sucks obviously.
Also I caught 2 Moltress, Both in the same cave.

Years
Hello guys, can anyone help me i want to play this but it's running too slow. I played it on VBA 1.82 but it's so slow running on 70-90%, is there any way to increase performance of emulator? If that's not possible can i play it on VBA 1.7.2 because i usually play all the GBA games and Hacks on this version and i didn't experience any slowdowns?

Adjust your emulator settings to play the game faster. To tell you the truth this is normal in all VBA emulators that the game runs slow. Try to put the sound off and the colours in gba mode. Hopefully this would do the trick

Years
  • Age 36
  • Seen Apr 5, 2020
Thanks for answering, i will try that and see if it works. If i can't play it on 1.8.2 version i will try it on 1.7.2, thanks again, bye.

Years
  • Seen Sep 20, 2012
Hello i have some troubles

1: i cant fly to cinnabar island and I have already visited many times
2: how i can enter to the MT moon?? there is a scientist who does not let me in i defeat the red hair dude with his sneasel
3: where are the pedestals in outskirt island? i have the 3 flautes yellow, red and blue.
4: where is RED? i cant find him in the silver cave
5: where i can find dragon claw? i waste the move of the dragon claw tutor in goldenrod city

help please thanks

Years
  • Age 32
  • Seen Oct 1, 2023
I can't seem to find the location of Zangoose. Does anyone know where to find them?
I already looked in the Location FAQ by dirk123, but it's not in there.

EDIT: Never mind, found one.

If you are reading this and consider location information like this a spoiler, don't click.

Spoiler:

Last edited:
Years
  • Seen Aug 17, 2013
Hello i have some troubles

1: i cant fly to cinnabar island and I have already visited many times
2: how i can enter to the MT moon?? there is a scientist who does not let me in i defeat the red hair dude with his sneasel
3: where are the pedestals in outskirt island? i have the 3 flautes yellow, red and blue.
4: where is RED? i cant find him in the silver cave
5: where i can find dragon claw? i waste the move of the dragon claw tutor in goldenrod city

help please thanks

1. I dont think you can fly to cinnabar island, no? I can't recall anymore.

2. You can enter Mt. Moon during the Team Magma/Team Rocket quest?

3. I think the pedestals are not there as of v3.2

4. Red will appear only after you collected all the badges from johto and kanto and defeated the elite 4 at least twice.

5. no idea.

Years
Where are the Firestone and the Sunstone?

don't remember there locations precisely but t guide you well enough there are 4 NPC's in the game who give you elemental stones.
One is beside the small lake Bell Tower in Violet City
Another one is inside the lighthouse in Olivine city
There is another NPC in Cerulean City in Kanto
If you are looking for a fire stone than you can find it inside Dragon's Den cave which is deep inside of it..

Years
  • Seen Aug 14, 2012
hey, im just wondering, why is dusclops in the game if you cant find it in the wild or trade for it? and if you somehow know where it is...where is it?

Years
  • Seen Jan 18, 2021
Where is the dragons den master the old man says he's taking care of some goons but I don't know where he is can anyone help me and yes I did beat clair she told me to go down there and I can't find him please help

Back