• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Pokémon Amethyst

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Sep 7, 2023
sprugles555: Sorry! I haven't actually got around to adding them yet, but when I do, I'll be sure to credit you.
killin_kobra: Will there be an evolution of Dunsparce? You'll have to find out when you play it ;)
I'm glad you noticed the Pokémon in the title screen. That is Argaze, a Bug type Pokémon. Anyway:

Argaze - Bug
Staring Pokémon
It has strange, eye-like patterns on its wings. These help it frighten predators. However, it is rumoured that they also give it hypnotic powers.

Haven't made a battle sprite for it yet, but I will eventually. An important trainer in the game will be using one.

Anyway, you'll want to know what I've been doing. To be truthful, I've actually been working hard on it, but I'm saving all the things I've been doing for a really huge update. Trust me, it will be awesome :D

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Sep 7, 2023
Oh, and if you want to see a taster, look in the Screenshots Showcase (I can't be bothered to post here, besides, it's not the final appearance).

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Nov 9, 2021
Wichu, I have some free time and well...I'm bored :B

I'm willing to make you a CSS first post, if you'll just PM me the entire first post, and what colors you want it to be :3

Yuoaman

I don't know who I am either.
Years
Darn you! Making me go to another forum to see something I want to see.... well you got me... I'm heading over there...

Edit: Those tiles are just great!

Vampire://Krimm

→ clocks everywhere →
Years
I'm loving the custom graphics : D

Hopefully this next update of yours will show off more of the areas. I really can't wait to see more of those tiles in action XD Oh, and [insert random support comment here]!

Hardy Har Har

Oh dear, oh my...
Years
I really like the battle system. I really want to know about implementing that day-night tinting in the battle system on my game. Anyway, good luck on finishing it.

I have an idea of some abilities:
WASHABLE - Takes more damage from WATER-type moves.
CONDUCTOR - Takes more damage from ELECTRIC-type moves.
FLAMMABLE - Takes more damage from FIRE-type moves.
INSECURE - Only "not very effective" moves will hit.
LAZINESS - Moves only every three turns. (Perfect for REGIGIGAS)
COMPASS - Freezes foe on contact.
STALKER - Raises SPEED at Night.
GUARDIAN - Raises SPEED at Day.
MOON SHINE - Slight HP recovery at night.
SUN SHINE - Slight HP recovery at day.

Also, I have some ideas about attacks:
CORRECTION(Type:Normal)- Eliminates the user and his ally's stat changes.(Other)
COSMIC ATTACK(Type: Psychic)- Hits the foe with a power from space.(Physical)
MUMMIFY(Type: DARK)-A one-hit knockout move that hits the foe by mummifying.(Maybe Physical)

Last edited:
Years
  • Seen Aug 12, 2008
Wow, this looks amazing! I have seen lots of other pokemon games and this one probably has the best looks from my point of view. But the male and female, they don't have very good pictures but anything besides that looks good! Can't wait until it is done! :D

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Sep 7, 2023
Psyduck007: Thanks for the ideas!

Shaymew: I don't set release dates, sorry.

CaspianSun54: Trainer sprites aren't my forte. But unlike many others, they are 100% made from scratch, not edits of existing ones.

Anyway, I've been busy with new graphics mainly - I've made the Trainers' School tiles. But that's not everything - I've also been doing some scripting and designed some more Pokémon. You'll have to wait until the next update to see them, though!

Mitchman

Banned
Years
NO! UPDATE NOW WICHU! I KNOW WHERE YOU LIVE! LOL kiddin i cant wait. Also hmm i was thinking what would an inverse shiny charizard look like?

Atomic Reactor

wouldn't the skin be like blue (color of wings)
then the wings be orange?

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Sep 7, 2023
I'm trying to keep the reverses similar to the normal ones. Charizard would probably have black wings instead of blue, as a blue body would make it look too similar to the shiny. Or I could use the colouring from its belly. Shiny would have a similar concept - blue wings or the belly colour. I'm tempted to go for the wings, as a beige shiny Charizard isn't very appealing (unless I change the belly colour on the normal shiny too).

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Sep 7, 2023
Graphics. I won't tell too much, but let's just say I made some additions to the summary screen. The next update won't be for quite a while, since I'm trying to replace all the interface graphics, as well as make new tiles, map, and add new attacks! As you can see, I've got my hands full - lucky the summer holidays are coming up!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back