• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Pokemon Special Club! (returns!)

Omega-Brendan

Bahamut's Owner
Years
Yes Miyu-Chan welcome to the club, I bought most of my specials in Tai Wan, but it only had it up to vol. 7... Maybe the kidz bought them, or something, I got them around May 2003 when I went to Tai Wan, I'll have a look when I 'might' go to Taiwan.

And no Pokemon Special isn't ending that quick! I think you mean u finished the 3rd Chapter.

In Taiwan Special is 神奇寶貝 Red is 小智 , and Green is 小茙 ? this can go on 4ever

Actually I'm not sure about Green now, I think it looked different

Tsukushi-chan

Evil Genius
Years
Wait? Viz stopped translating it? Whatever for? o.O I doubt anything too bad could've happened.
I feel so left behind. XD;;

Well, then... Does anyone know where you can get teh whole series up to now? >.< *feels very stupid* I can never seem to find any sites. x_x

Omega-Brendan

Bahamut's Owner
Years
IN Jap though. or maybe I can translate for you(no scans though)

Yesterday I had a dream and Viz continued translating Pokemon Special, it shows this preview of Yellow and appearing in Hoenn, se has a Treecko with her, scary...

G-LANCE

Fire and Dragon!!!
Years
the cover for special issue 14 is so kewl!!!
it shows all the main characters flying with one of their pokemon, except for the girl from season one (i forgot her name, i only know it in Korean anyway) she was bouncin on her jigglypuff. the jigglypuff was really big too. strange.\

ps omega-brendan don't double post!

Miyu-chan

.::f l o w e r g i r l::.
Years
  • Age 35
  • Seen Apr 23, 2014
Isn't the girl with the Jigglypuff called Blue? =/

Omega-Brendan

Bahamut's Owner
Years
Miyu you should've known that because it was like Lil Blue in Taiwan. Yes I can't believe it, all the names in special begin with the word little.

XD Jigglypiff inflates itself with air so that it can fly, It didn't get bigger.*points to battle between Blue and Oak in the first 'Chapter' of Pokemon Special*Looky there, Jiggly puff was it's normal size.

Miyu-chan

Years
  • Age 35
  • Seen Apr 23, 2014
Omega-Brendan said:
Miyu you should've known that because it was like Lil Blue in Taiwan. Yes I can't believe it, all the names in special begin with the word little.

XD Jigglypiff inflates itself with air so that it can fly, It didn't get bigger.*points to battle between Blue and Oak in the first 'Chapter' of Pokemon Special*Looky there, Jiggly puff was it's normal size.

Yeah, I know. XD But adding a "little" in front of the name sounds cuter. :/ I like her form of transport. XD

Omega-Brendan

Bahamut's Owner
Years
yes, it makes it sound weird though. But thats like some tradition in pokemon for china der. isn't that like calling Red Red-Chan? or maybe San?

I like how they added a black bandana thing on Red's jeans leg, it looks cooler.

Miyu-chan

Years
  • Age 35
  • Seen Apr 23, 2014
About adding a "little" in front of the person's name, it depends on the publising company. n_n;; I like the person who drew Pokemon Special's style, it's just so Cute~~ O_O I wonder what are they going to translate Haruka's name into... >_>

Miyu-chan

Years
  • Age 35
  • Seen Apr 23, 2014
My favorite? I like Crystal (Not sure of the English name) She's an expert at catching Pokemon, and she cares alot about her Pokemon too... n_n

Omega-Brendan

Bahamut's Owner
Years
maybe they'll call Sapphire Blue gem stone or something, wait, they didn't call Yellow lil yellow, it was siu lok.

I bet they'll call the GBA games 火 red or something like that, that would be pretty stupid.

Anyone got a good translator so I can understand a bit of those pokespecial sites?

oh and btw, Ramonbashamo(amoblaz) has a site and I made a it dedicated to Pokespecial. I think it's gonna be the only Eng special site that is actually good.

http://pc.pokemonempire.com/

and then click Pokemon Adventures on the tool bar, hmm... maybe they'll get the club to work on the site.

jynx

Er.../eh...
Years
Amphie said:
Can I join? I like "Pokemon Specials" a lot. Umphsss... I haven`t seen any manga (except "Pokemon Adventures" and "Pokemon Magical Journey") but I have some my favorite characters too.

I hope, old Members will come back soon!
Me too! I've just bought the Japanese version of the 6th book!
And I've read 1,2,3,7 in Cantonese.
May I join your club please?

Back