• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Ruby hack: [Hack of the Year 2011] Pokémon Ruby Destiny - Life of Guardians

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
  • Seen Nov 15, 2012
hey guys, I'm new here... I've got 7 badges and I've been to the lost shadow inside the cave in dusk path once. what do I do now? giratina didnt ask me anything nor I couldn't do anything when I go to the tower of fate. help me out!!!

i've finished the Giratina event for the first time where i saw Giratina and shyamin in the lost shawdow and came back to the future., i picked the good side. I battled Beatrice and won. I'm stuck after that. Please help!
Cheers :)

Last edited:
Years
  • Seen Jun 10, 2013
Go to Guardia Town....there is a new gym.....battle it and win....then to the Hevah league

Years
  • Seen Nov 17, 2012
Hey! I really love this hack, and I'm playing through it right now, literally, and I was really loving the new pokémon and the soundtrack in this! Is there any way that the official Life of Guardians soundtrack could get posted? Also, I have another question. I have 4 of the five Hidden Machines that I can use as of now (er, used to be able to use. Team Earth took my Symbols.). However, I'm missing Cut. Does anyone know where to find it?

By the way. The whole thing with Lapras and April made me sad. Great storyline in this game.

Years
  • Seen Jan 18, 2019
ghostninja0;7411952 I'm missing Cut. Does anyone know where to find it?[/QUOTE said:
It's given by a bug catcher in sinister woods, you must talk to the guy and then defeat it.

Years
  • Seen Aug 21, 2013
Hey guys, I have a problem. I seem stuck in terms of story progression, and can't find anything to do. I've tried searching for the answer, but if I am asking something that's aready been asked, I apologise.
I have Giratina, Felinar, Devihel, Breatherna, Rayquaza, Angeallen and Gabrieleon. I even have Baby Lugia, Ho-oh and Mew. I've beaten the Master 17 and have the Hevah Symbol.
My problem is I can't do anymore. The White Path cave isn't where it should be, Jude's father won't tell me Gabrieleon's story and all Chaomega tells me to do is meet Giratina (which I've done). I've defeated Champion Joseph, but he won't allow me access to Yiyan. Blitz is still in the jail talking to Stealth and Ranger Leana only talks about Richard. And I don't have a single Ruby Destiny fragment, no-one has given me one.
So, if anyone can help out that'd be great. This has been an awesome hack to play so far, and I really do want to finish it.

Last edited:
Years
  • Seen Dec 29, 2013
My friends and I have been racking our brains trying to figure out were the trainer fanfare for this game came from. Can anybody tell me?

Years
Hey guys, I have a problem. I seem stuck in terms of story progression, and can't find anything to do. I've tried searching for the answer, but if I am asking something that's aready been asked, I apologise.
I have Giratina, Felinar, Devihel, Breatherna, Rayquaza, Angeallen and Gabrieleon. I even have Baby Lugia, Ho-oh and Mew. I've beaten the Master 17 and have the Hevah Symbol.
My problem is I can't do anymore. The White Path cave isn't where it should be, Jude's father won't tell me Gabrieleon's story and all Chaomega tells me to do is meet Giratina (which I've done). I've defeated Champion Joseph, but he won't allow me access to Yiyan. Blitz is still in the jail talking to Stealth and Ranger Leana only talks about Richard. And I don't have a single Ruby Destiny fragment, no-one has given me one.
So, if anyone can help out that'd be great. This has been an awesome hack to play so far, and I really do want to finish it.
Have you talked with the Pinky thing. I heard that it tells you how to collect Ruby Fragment Pieces

Years
  • Seen Aug 21, 2013
Have you talked with the Pinky thing. I heard that it tells you how to collect Ruby Fragment Pieces

Do you perhaps mean the guidance stone thing? Sorry, I'm not sure what you meant, Anyway, all that says is I've done the main storyline and "you're on your own, bud".
Just some quick added info, I have no idea what I may have said to Jayson the first time I went to the Tower of Fate (I'm afraid I've forgotten), but all he says now is something like "are you here to test your worth again?" Like I said before, Chaomega only says about meeting Giratina which I've done, and I think I now have all the legendaries (I've now caught Wujifin, which I think makes all of them). I'm not sure what I could be missing...

Years
  • Seen Oct 8, 2013
I need some help. I escape from prision, get my pokemon back, and then i start to get my symbols agains. I got 4, but the 5th one I can't get, because Boulder City is empty! I don't know why :/ There's no one in the city, including the gym leader. So the Master isn't there, and I can't battle him to get my 5th symbol again. I went back to all cities, places, etc, and still nothing :/ Help?

I need some help. I escape from prision, get my pokemon back, and then i start to get my symbols agains. I got 4, but the 5th one I can't get, because Boulder City is empty! I don't know why :/ There's no one in the city, including the gym leader. So the Master isn't there, and I can't battle him to get my 5th symbol again. I went back to all cities, places, etc, and still nothing :/ Help??

Last edited:
Years
Do you perhaps mean the guidance stone thing? Sorry, I'm not sure what you meant, Anyway, all that says is I've done the main storyline and "you're on your own, bud".
Just some quick added info, I have no idea what I may have said to Jayson the first time I went to the Tower of Fate (I'm afraid I've forgotten), but all he says now is something like "are you here to test your worth again?" Like I said before, Chaomega only says about meeting Giratina which I've done, and I think I now have all the legendaries (I've now caught Wujifin, which I think makes all of them). I'm not sure what I could be missing...
I believe Jayson in the Tower Of Feat gives you Yiyan when you talk with him.

I need some help. I escape from prision, get my pokemon back, and then i start to get my symbols agains. I got 4, but the 5th one I can't get, because Boulder City is empty! I don't know why :/ There's no one in the city, including the gym leader. So the Master isn't there, and I can't battle him to get my 5th symbol again. I went back to all cities, places, etc, and still nothing :/ Help?

I need some help. I escape from prision, get my pokemon back, and then i start to get my symbols agains. I got 4, but the 5th one I can't get, because Boulder City is empty! I don't know why :/ There's no one in the city, including the gym leader. So the Master isn't there, and I can't battle him to get my 5th symbol again. I went back to all cities, places, etc, and still nothing :/ Help??
Thats really strange because that thing is related with Boulder City's first event where Dark Organization has made prisoners inside Boulder City:surprised:

Last edited:
Years
  • Seen Oct 8, 2013
Thats really strange because that thing is related with Boulder City's first event where Dark Organization has made prisoners inside Boulder City:surprised:[/QUOTE]

Yeah, since then the city is empty. That time, the city become empty, then I had to get out of the city and see the Angeallen event. Angeallen was rapted, and then I continued the game, but the city remains empty. Any chance that I can fix it? Because I was playing the beta 2.0 . The game always freeze at Angeallen event, so I had to download the last version of the game (v15 I guess), then get my save from beta 2.0, rename and play the new version. I did and it worked. Some bugs, but don't interfere in the storyline, until now. I continued to play, but Boulde City was always empty. Now I need to go back and fight the EM again, but he's not there :/ How can I fix it? tnks (:

Years
  • Seen Aug 21, 2013
I believe Jayson in the Tower Of Feat gives you Yiyan when you talk with him.

Oh yeah, forgot about Yiyan, so not quite all of the legendaries caught. But like I said in my first post, Champion Joseph is still protecting it, and the script doesn't change to prompt me to catch it. And of course, I don't have Chaomega either.

Years
Thats really strange because that thing is related with Boulder City's first event where Dark Organization has made prisoners inside Boulder City:surprised:

Yeah, since then the city is empty. That time, the city become empty, then I had to get out of the city and see the Angeallen event. Angeallen was rapted, and then I continued the game, but the city remains empty. Any chance that I can fix it? Because I was playing the beta 2.0 . The game always freeze at Angeallen event, so I had to download the last version of the game (v15 I guess), then get my save from beta 2.0, rename and play the new version. I did and it worked. Some bugs, but don't interfere in the storyline, until now. I continued to play, but Boulde City was always empty. Now I need to go back and fight the EM again, but he's not there :/ How can I fix it? tnks (:[/QUOTE]
What!!! you are playing Beta 2. Do you know that there is version 15 available which fixes all the bugs you could get in the game. Beta 2 has numerous bugs and errors. Re Patch your game in a newest Beta and I am sorry to say you have to start a new game

Years
  • Seen Oct 8, 2013
What!!! you are playing Beta 2. Do you know that there is version 15 available which fixes all the bugs you could get in the game. Beta 2 has numerous bugs and errors. Re Patch your game in a newest Beta
and I am sorry to say you have to start a new game

Damn :/ I heard of the game, then I googled it, and downloaded the first that I saw. It was Beta 2, i didn't know there's a newer version :/ But i re-downloaded it (the new version now, v15), start the new game ( :( ) and now it's ok. I have a question. I got out the aircraft, and the helping-stone said that now the storyline changes: Enter the aircraft or go to Breeze Island. I decide to get some leves with my pkmn first, and then I start to walking on the grass, training. But then i accidently get in the Lustersand Town. There's a gym there, i fought the leader and win my 6th badge. Now when I talked to the helping-stone, it said "You can now use fly, yey. Go to Guardia Town[...]". It no longer says that I have to choose between go to Breeze Island or to the aircraft. Now both places are empty. So, i missed this part of history, and I'm a little concern that it will affect my game again. So far it's ok, i go to Guardian Town like the stone says, get my 7th badge, did some stuff and end up awakening Rayquaza. But the part that I have to choose between Breeze Island and the aircraft is gone, both places are empty. Since it said that it changes the history line depending which, and I choose none because I fought the 6th gym, can anyone say if that part was important, or what I miss?
And I have to to EXACTLY what the stone says? I did one thing and it changes my game :/ That sucks, I only start to walk, end up in a gym, fought, and miss a part of the game...
The game is that linear? To avoid bugs, I have to do exactly what the stone says, in the same order, Cant I explore, walk to other places? Can't I do other thing except what the stone says? :/ I was just exploring the game, find and fought a gym, and that makes me lose a part of the game, and may had bugged it again :/

I have some other questions, but these ones are just for curiosity:
1) Shiny pokemons appears more easly in this game? I already get a Pidgeotto and a Buziel Shiny (Pidgeot and Floatzel now) :)

2) I alredy found at least 6 Gabrieleons at lv90 in that game. Some of then i shoudn't have found. Since i lost my first save and u have to walk A LOT in that game, i was pissed when i had to start over. So i gameshark the game just for walktrough walls, to get faster to the point when my first save bugged. Walking trought the trees of the game, there is a lot of Gabrieleon/Nefari lv90. And there's some that u don't even have to get in the walls. In Fruits Basket inside castle gates, near Oceanshine (south), north of Silkwind. I got one, it appears in the PC box with "?" instead of the miniature of the pkmn. When u used it in battle, it appears like "??", instead of the image of the back of your pkmn. I thought it would bug the game so i didnt save, just capture to see what happened. But even appearing the "??", u can use it in a fight, no erros, just the image bugged. Normal. Normal except from the fact that there's 5 of the same legendary pkmn :s And even when i caught one, the others Gabrieleons and Nefari still in their spot. So i went to capture then, and it turns that I had 3 or 4 gabrieleons, and 2 or 3 nefari. No erros, just the "??" in the pc miniature and in the back image and ur using it for battle. Why they are there? Why lv90? Supossed to be so many at that lv?
When u talk to him, the battle starts, but first he He said some things like "I am so alone now" and "I just need love" or something Haha. Don't really get it.

Tnks for the help (:

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Edited! More doubts :

I´m waiting awnser for the questions above. But i get another problem. So if anyone can help with the above and the following ones....Please, I really need help :/

Like i said before (read the text above) I had a problem: I got to the 6th gym instead of go to the aircraft/Breeze Island. That part (Breeze Island/aircraft) of my game is missing, since when i went to these places, there´s nothing. But i continued the storyline just like the helping stone told, and reach the awakening of Rayquaza. I realized that after Rayquaza awakes, I was teleported to the Dragons Island and get the final battle against the final Boss. The Vessel, Giratina, Zah,... I defeat all of then, and then i get the hall of fame and the credits came. I did this after get the 7th badge. I didnt got the 8th :s So i finished the game with 7th badges, the gym in Ritah Town still closed. I cant enter in the Pkmn League, and the helping stone said something like this: "The main story is over, you are on you own..." . The first time it also said "Before i forget, go to the aircraft." I went, and there´s nothing there. Now it just say that I am on my own, it doesn´t say anything about the aircraft again, just the first time. Like I said in the post above, i get the 6th badge, the helping stone stop saying for me to go to the Breeze Island/aircraft and said "Now u can use fly, yey. Go to Guardia Town...". So i went, get the 7th badge, then I did what the stone said and just after go to the league talk to everyone, i got to the awakening of Rayquaza, and that leads me to the end of the game. So I completed the game with 7 badges? That´s normal? Or That means that when I get the 6th badge instead of go to the Breeze Island or to the aircraft, I jumped straight to the end of the game? I just don´t get it, the game can´t bug like that, and the way to Lustersand wasnt closed, i reach Lustersand just walking/surfing, normal. Then I got the badge, and the stone stop saying for me to go to Breeze Island/aicraft, and both place are empty since then. So I lost the Breeze Island/aircraft part of the game (and probably missed what went next too...). I finished the game, with 7th badges, and now how to get in the 8th gym (It still closed :/) What to do next? And like I said, the first time i talked to the helping stone, it said to me to enter the aircraft, there was nothing, and now it just said that I´m on my own. Can anyone help with this and with que questions that i metion earlier? Please help, don´t wanna start all over again :( I already train my pkmn very hard, and got 2 shinies....
Thanks!

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back