• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best places on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! Community members will not see the bottom screen advertisements.
  • Want to share your adventures playing Pokémon?
    Check out our new Travel Journals forum for sharing playthroughs of ROM Hacks, Fan Games, and other Pokémon content!
  • IMPORTANT: Following a takedown request, the following hacks have been delisted from PokéCommunity:

• Pokémon Glazed
    • Pokémon: Giratina Strikes Back
    • Pokémon Flora Sky
    • Pokémon Stranded
    The downloads and discussion threads for these hacks will no longer be accessible, and staff will be unable to return questions regarding accessing this content.

Pokémon Garnet Version~

What type of menù/ alternate screen would fit Garnet better?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Apr 18, 2020
Wow , all of the pokemon are vibrantly coloured , they are really beautiful .....definatly better than the Sinnoh Pokemon and on par with the amazing Johto Pokemon !!
Keep working hard , and good luck <3

Bordew5

PokéTect
Years
  • Seen Jul 31, 2012
Love the look of this game, looks very mysterious. Can't wait to play it someday :)

e7a

Years
  • Seen Jan 21, 2013
One of the best games have ever seen! As many other say: The sprites are incredible, tell those who made them that they have done a really, really good job.

Yuzuki

C++ Programmer
Years
You know how to map you combine it with weather effects.
So it looks pretty and your tiles look great.

-Yuzuki-

<~F.M.P~>

I got you whistling Blue Box!
Years
Let's see. The Fakedex Is absolutely stunning, The new Maps with the Autumn touch are brilliant and you've got a touch screen. I'm past impressed right about now XD This game is looking stunning more and more every look I take at it. Please Keep it up ;)

P.S. About the Screen issue. To start off, I'd go with the Side screen system as opposed to a dual screen. To note, the reason I picked that one is NOT because I made it, but simply for simplicity and comfort. For a Dual screen system you'd either have to shrink the screens so that they would fit into a players monitor and not all monitors are as high as one another, but they are all probably a lot wider than they are tall so no mattter what, If you were to stick to the size I have, the screens could be doubled or normal sized to the players liking. This also eliminates the problem of not being able to double the view so that it's not so small to the point where your head would have to almost be upon the screen in order to see small objects or details or to the point where it was too big (If you stuck with DS resolution) to where part of either the top or bottom screen hung off view from a player. I might just be thinking too big however, but this is just my opinion. Overall I'm pleased with your game either way. Please keep it up ;)

Last edited:

SargeantMajorKururu

Loves Pokemon Black
Years
You are the reason I joined this website.

This is a wonderful-looking game that I want to play ASAP! I don't have a DS or a Gameboy, so I can't play any pokemon games. I just recently got back into pokemon and love to look at other people's creations, and I have to say this is by far the greatest series I have seen. Whenever I try to make any, they look stupid, and why I try to say anything about them I get ridiculed and called bad names. I have never made a pokemon game, but I really want to, so watching these people make their own games is a really good feeling to me.

I hope you do well.

AND MAKE IT SOON, I WANT A FREAKING JARQUALO!

oh and p.s.: Insestrict kind of reminds me of my second favorite pokemon, Swalot. Unless it's an evolution of Swalot. That would be awesome.

Years
  • Seen Sep 1, 2010
Hey, I'm just asking out of curiosity, but his game will have the maximum level of 100 to Pokémon, because I think if anything were able to extend the limit, it would be a pretty cool innovation in your game.

Well, I'm anxious for an answer, by

RoX.

Years
  • Seen Nov 23, 2023
this is looking fantastic. it actually makes me feel bad about my comparably noobish spriting. i have just one problem so far though - spacix's name doesn't 'flow' very well to me. would it be viable to rename it as 'cosmix'? it may just be my opinion but i think it sounds and flows better. do with the idea what you will (or won't). Everything else though is fantastic and I can't wait to see a demo.

Years
  • Seen Aug 15, 2023
it is...
it is....
it is.....

wonderful game!!

graphics really amazing!! (water and sunshines are the top)

fakemon too :D

I'm waiting for explore this new region :) (i really like the map and the "real" of routes that connect towns)

I support Dante ;D, that saw the world that we italians are good in making games, too :D

Glitchfinder

Let's all get along, please?
Years
Well, this is my first time back here in quite a while, and I must say, this thread is quite impressive. When I left, most games were fairly generic clones, with shoddy sprites for hundreds of new pokemon and claims that you would be able to visit all regions. When I come to this thread, I see something entirely different. First, I see that instead of simply cloning the old games, you are adding to them, and giving them a new twist or two. Then, I see the sprites. While they are not in the same theme as the original 151, they are of the same quality as the newest ones, presented in Diamond, Pearl, and Platinum, and I find that to be quite impressive. Add on to that the DS-style graphics, which have been retouched to work well in a 2D environment, and the well-thought-out plans, and I see a great gem in the making. Not only that, but you guys aren't being overly ambitious, which is always a plus.

Anyway, good job, and I hope you can keep up the good work and turn out a finished product!

Years
  • Seen Jul 10, 2016
Dude, I love the fakemon! and the maps are just incredible!

this game is just wonderful!

Waiting for demo =P

Last edited:

CakeForTheSoul

You Are A Cinema
Years
  • Age 30
  • Seen Sep 24, 2011
Dude There Okay Looking Pokemon. The Starters but Ive allready made my team.Ill Post Soon!

SargeantMajorKururu

Loves Pokemon Black
Years
My Pokemon Garnet team would go something like:

Garmoth
Cactombre
Werbul
Moundozer
Kralamit
Pepprex

Oh and p.s.: are the ??? things not created pokemon yet, or are you hiding them from us to taunt us?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back