• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best places on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! Community members will not see the bottom screen advertisements.
  • Want to share your adventures playing Pokémon?
    Check out our new Travel Journals forum for sharing playthroughs of ROM Hacks, Fan Games, and other Pokémon content!
  • IMPORTANT: Following a takedown request, the following hacks have been delisted from PokéCommunity:

• Pokémon Glazed
    • Pokémon: Giratina Strikes Back
    • Pokémon Flora Sky
    • Pokémon Stranded
    The downloads and discussion threads for these hacks will no longer be accessible, and staff will be unable to return questions regarding accessing this content.

Pokémon Garnet Version~

What type of menù/ alternate screen would fit Garnet better?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

V0RT3X

Scientist at fluid dynamics
Years
  • Age 34
  • Seen Aug 22, 2016
great banners and also nice screenshots
keep up the good work :D

Years
  • Age 30
  • Seen May 14, 2013
As you said, for now, graphic things are the only ones promoted. That's because our scripter disappeared some time ago... and for now our team is basically made of graphics/ pixel artists/ mapper/ eventer :(
We're trying to find someone who can replace him! For now i'm doing little things in the RGSS, like adding types (light, sound and space types), but i'm totally n00b with scripts XD

V0RT3X

Scientist at fluid dynamics
Years
  • Age 34
  • Seen Aug 22, 2016
As you said, for now, graphic things are the only ones promoted. That's because our scripter disappeared some time ago... and for now our team is basically made of graphics/ pixel artists/ mapper/ eventer :(
We're trying to find someone who can replace him! For now i'm doing little things in the RGSS, like adding types (light, sound and space types), but i'm totally n00b with scripts XD
believe me, you just need some practice, and after a while you can do it yourself.
I started at visual basics as a complete noob but i passed it on school.
Then i started with java, couldn't be worst at the start but at the end i programmed 2 simple java games.
So i guess that you just need some practice and at the end you'll be as good as any other scripter.

Years
  • Age 30
  • Seen May 14, 2013
Do you think?
Maybe I'll join some sort of "Script school" in italian forums... it'll be nice to learn about script...
But I'm Mapper, eventer and compiler as well, so it'll bring a lot of time. Because of that I'm searching for someone better than me with scripting!

Vampire://Krimm

→ clocks everywhere →
Years

I see, that's unfortunate D: Well as a few other people said, if you're up to it RGSS would be a great thing to invest in, as you'd open up Garnet's possibilities greatly n_n

Years
  • Seen Dec 8, 2009
this game looks amazing, i honestly hope the nintendo company contacts you. If this was mass produced, every person would want a copy. Keep it up >.<

Rabbit

where is my mind?
Years
Oh my GOD those screenshots are AMAZING. ;_; Aaah look at the beach. Transparent water! It's so pretty, I just want to lick it. How did you make the lens flare in the corner? Is it going to move with you when you walk? Are the little Krabby actually running around on the beach?

jwadey

Experienced Trainer
Years
  • Seen Jun 13, 2010
This promises to be an amazing game!
Can't wait! :)

Years
Upsetting that your scripter disappeared. I've been watching this since before joining the forum.
Graphics are amazing as are the maps, I really hope you find a new scripter soon.

Omn

Moogle King
Years
This iss one of the most amazing pokemon games i have scen and i have seen alot i even tried to make my own but i failed so all i'm doing is just writing some ideas for the game if I even make it myself which i doubt will happen

bilkev

The Pokemon™ B/D creator
Years
  • Seen Mar 12, 2011
I look forward to the demo is it possible that one of your spriters help me?

darthvagabond100

Pokemon ~NEBULA~ Creator
Years
  • Seen Jul 28, 2010
i love your bgs they are so simple and they stick to the three shade rule.... im jealous!!!!

Years
  • Seen Feb 9, 2010
We're trying to find someone who can replace him!

A scripter comes up with the lines and stuff right? Well if you're still looking for one, I could do that. It actualy sounds like fun. Im new to hacking but I learn quick and I really wanna play this game which would sorta give me inspiration
icon6.gif

lx_theo

Game Developer
Years
  • Age 30
  • Seen Nov 2, 2013
A scripter comes up with the lines and stuff right? Well if you're still looking for one, I could do that. It actualy sounds like fun. Im new to hacking but I learn quick and I really wanna play this game which would sorta give me inspiration
icon6.gif

1. These games are scratch games (usually based on a starter kit) that don't use roms of any sort.

2. A scripter writes the scripts, or computer programs, used by the system the game is created on for customized features in the game

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back