• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

POKEMON ~NEBULA~

which nightmare ponyta looks better on page 6?

• The first one

Votes: 230 74.4%
  • The second one

Votes: 86 27.8%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

darthvagabond100

Pokemon ~NEBULA~ Creator
Years
  • Seen Jul 28, 2010
thx yes it actually leads to another route, that leads toward the archipelagos:) but a massive waterfall Im creating called the "brink of extinction will be a awsome map.

Freak A

Back !!!
Years
  • Seen Jul 18, 2013
hey so in this are we like working for some team that collects corupted and attribute enhanced pokemon.

~Kian~

Spriter In The Making
Years
say hello to croconaw :)

and also the evo of that
Untitled123.png

what do u think???

~kian

Last edited:

darthvagabond100

Pokemon ~NEBULA~ Creator
Years
  • Seen Jul 28, 2010
Well I got Almost 1k looks at my thread lol. Cmon people post more so I can answer questions lol:)

FAKEMON UPDATE:
Baby Aerodactyl+Aerodactyl evo
aerodactyle.png
Man it almost didnt fit lol
Tell me what ya think:)

thx DARKCHARIZARD I work hard on it lol. pokekingkian came up with the idea though:)

Last edited:

darkerarceus

Advanced RM2K3-er
Years
They are pretty okay, nah awesome. I want to ask you a question do you sprite em' yourself?
Cos If you do would you like to be a spriter for my game? (I have already got a musician and a basic spriter and I code,map and sprite and so on...)

Freak A

Back !!!
Years
  • Seen Jul 18, 2013
Umm i think there is a rule not to ask for help on other peoples threa dor not to ad on other peoples thread you could have asked him that by PM/VM.

Tudj

HeartGold :P
Years
Well heres what I think-
A few of the fakemon just lack something important (except for the re-coloured ones)
I think the idea of hunting the pokemon is great.
I like the Geodude ------> Golem sprites were pretty good.

darthvagabond100

Pokemon ~NEBULA~ Creator
Years
  • Seen Jul 28, 2010
Tudj:
Thx for compliment when you find out that one special thing they are missing let me know lol:)I want to get better and better

Freak:
What up bud thx for compliment... oh No you arent specifically working for an orginization but... yeah if you got ideas let me know:)

Darkarceus:
thx. and yeah there from scratch. I would help you with your game but not at the moment I Have unfinished work from another game.:) But yeah they arent fusions or splits or anything they are all genuine pixel to pixel.

Years
  • Seen Sep 11, 2013
I love the new fakemon!
Your full of great concepts.
This game is getting better by the day.

~DarkAchu~

Shady Character Lurking Around
Years
Omg this looks really good so far, the Fakemon look awesome (by that i mean all of em but i really love a few of em ) and redone tiles are nice, and the fact your doing a pokemon that reacts to how its raised it a good idea, and the story is pretty good, Hunts sound fun ....etc. All in all it looks awesome and i wish you the best if luck.

~Kian~

Spriter In The Making
Years
um just to say if theres and ideas for fakes, pre evos and evos for old pokes, pokemon you would like to see on hunts would help a lot ;)

thanks

~kian

darthvagabond100

Pokemon ~NEBULA~ Creator
Years
  • Seen Jul 28, 2010
Omg this looks really good so far, the Fakemon look awesome (by that i mean all of em but i really love a few of em ) and redone tiles are nice, and the fact your doing a pokemon that reacts to how its raised it a good idea, and the story is pretty good, Hunts sound fun ....etc. All in all it looks awesome and i wish you the best if luck.
thx for the luck I will need it. I hope when Im done everyone can enjoy this game:)

um just to say if theres and ideas for fakes, pre evos and evos for old pokes, pokemon you would like to see on hunts would help a lot ;)

thanks

~kian
Im still thinking lol about some ideas in fact I would like anyone who reads this thread to give ideas lol, gotta give the peoples what they want. oh and thx again bud

UPDATE: MAP+ NEW FAKEMON+ NEW HUNT

Due west of rapidshore across the bridge lives professor Roy. Here is his house and backyard.
profroyhouse.png

thx to poccil(i made the tall grass, and the pipe. you cant see it to good so heres ingame screenshot)
capture003d.png

HERES A NEW FAKEMON:

You ever wish magikarp was beasty??? Now he is and hes got the scars to prove it.
Battlekarp water/dragon.
newevo.png

( I should make it a hunt....)

ALSO THE FIRST COSMIC POKEMON ON IN MY DEX
metrodes.png
rock/cosmic

ANY WAY HERES THE HUNT WITH THE HELP OF KIAN....

rougetoto.png

~ROUGE TOTODILE~
Hunt Name: Ima Get Rich!
Reward: 2990
$
, Jasper crystal

I was down swimming when I noticed a bunch of these small red crystals i was so excited i thought id be rich $_$. But when i tried to get closer to them out of nowhere this aggressive wierd looking pokemon started to bite and scratch me i had to swim away. After that happend there has been other sightings of the crystals but no one could get close to them because of this aggressive pokemon. I need you to catch this pokemon so i can get those crystals.
- Diver russell
crystaltoto.png

TELL ME WHAT YOU THINK GUYS

Last edited:

darkerarceus

Advanced RM2K3-er
Years
Here we are!
Sorry about the heads as they got a bit chopped off.....
Credit Plz!

HTML:
[url=http://www.pokecommunity.com/showthread.php?t=194127][IMG]http://i565.photobucket.com/albums/ss100/Graystar789/PokemonNebulaSupportBarpng.png[/IMG][/url]

Years
  • Seen Dec 22, 2009
That totodile looks like a fire type... Why don't you mutate some pokemon, make a mutation group? Dark to light, water to fire, inc...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back