• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Arx's Starter Pokemon Trading Thread

Years
I am looking for an Absol. But I'll take just about any Pokemon.
ok i can trade you an absol for your crobat, i'll add ur SS and send me a VM when ur ready to trade (use my pearl)

Do you have a waterstone? ^^ I have TM blizzard if you'd like to trade.
I do have a waterstone, and sure i can trade it for TM blizzard (thunderbolt ice beam or thunderwave would reaaaaally help, but if u dont have then i can accept blizzard for the water stone.

Last edited:
Years
I'm sorry, I saw your bolded ones and I searched in my bag, but could only find the blizzard.. =)
So we have a deal? Just attach it to some random pokemon ^^

MsHailstorm

Smooth Criminal~
Years
I know I just traded you and everything, but I noticed that you still had Thunderbolt on your list as wanted. If you ever need extra, I have a ton of them due to the cloning glitch I use on Emerald, lol. So feel free to let me know if you need more. :]

samOna

ehhh.
Years
I've never traded over Wifi before, but I have a Lvl 33 Electabuzz with an Electirizer that I would trade you for either a Riolu or a Gible. You just have to tell me the steps to trade if you're interested.

Years
Once traded it gets cured :) just tellin'ya :)
filler

Yea, i only got the pokerus through trading, so i guess sometimes it does, sometimes it doesnt

I know I just traded you and everything, but I noticed that you still had Thunderbolt on your list as wanted. If you ever need extra, I have a ton of them due to the cloning glitch I use on Emerald, lol. So feel free to let me know if you need more. :]

Yea, i still need like 2 more ^_^ im fulfilling trades for people so tomorrow if i still need i'll talk to u ^_^ Thanx Ms Hailstorm

I've never traded over Wifi before, but I have a Lvl 33 Electabuzz with an Electirizer that I would trade you for either a Riolu or a Gible. You just have to tell me the steps to trade if you're interested.

oh i dont want the electabuzz to evolve, but i could trade you a riolu for any pokemon with an electrizer

Last edited:
Years
Would you trade a shedinja for a ganlon berry?
sorry, i NEED a shedinja and i dont think i have a ganlon berry

Tomorrow i probably won't be on until later like 10-1130pm EST I'm the only one For this thread so Fret not if u dont hear a response. If i see trade offers when i get on i will VM/PM each person that wants to trade from my thread

Last edited:

happyshrimp

"PokeSav"ior
Years
  • Age 34
  • Seen Jun 18, 2010
Thank you for trading me TM Aerial Ace for TM Flash Cannon! :D

Years
  • Seen Oct 7, 2010
sorry, i NEED a shedinja and i dont think i have a ganlon berry

Tomorrow i probably won't be on until later like 10-1130pm EST I'm the only one For this thread so Fret not if u dont hear a response. If i see trade offers when i get on i will VM/PM each person that wants to trade from my thread

Yeah I knew you needed one, I was going to give you one for a ganlon berry :[

Back