• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Pokémon Chromatite(Spherians Project)

What do you think of the battle system?

• Perfect

Votes: 21 37.5%
  • Good

Votes: 13 23.2%
  • Stick to the original pokemon one

Votes: 13 23.2%
  • Bad

Votes: 1 1.8%
  • Total Crap

Votes: 8 14.3%

• Total voters

Budgie_boy

A bold new journey awaits
Years
Try this then:

e|-----------------------
b|-----------------------

g|-9-9-9-9-*-9-9-9-9-*
d|-9-9-9-9-*-9-9-9-9-*
a|-7-7-7-7-*-7-7-7-7-*
e|-----------------------

* = space bar.

They are all quarter notes(example below):
_|
_|

This can be used in a battle scenario or something along those lines.

Last edited:

[_DarkDragon_]

FireDance Trainer
Years
sounds cool, here's what I've been working on, 2 RBY remixes:
http://www.freewebtown.com/rpg_man/RBY%20Remixes.zip

I still think the Hall of Fame one could use better instruments but I don'T seem to get it right, if anyone wants to try and make it sound better you are welcome to :P

--EDIT--
I was doing some pixel art and tried to make something isometric, tell me what you think of my first ever isometric building:
isometric.gif

:)

Last edited:

Budgie_boy

Years
Ok I have every pok?mon tune but the hall of fame song would you be able to send it through? What one is it? RBY, GSC, RSE or FR/LG?

It looks ok, Not the best but extremely good, I wish some made the pok?mon series as an Isometric game!

Last edited:

[_DarkDragon_]

FireDance Trainer
Years
what's wrong with them? I will do that later cause I noticed the house should be wider than it is. thx for fixing the links :P

--EDIT--
From now on I am accepting people to enter in the game as Gym leaders and Elite 4, the pokemon will be decided by me though, there's no predefined Type for each gym right now, so you people just sign in a form like this one:

Name:
Sprite:
Gym Type(s):

For elite 4

Name:
Pokemon Type(s):

I accept up to 2 types but something like grass and water is stupid cause only Ludicolo is Grass & Water (although we will have more in Chromatite), so unless you want only original pokemon don't pick grass and water because you will be using some Chromatite pokemon then.
Also if someone picks 2 types no one else can pick the same two. Please don't pick something that is very similar to something that is already taken.

Here's a list of Chromatite's STATUS types:

- Dark
- Shadow
- Neutral
- Shiny
- Light

Here's a list of Chromatite's Types:

- Gas
- Plastic
- Plasma
- Wood
- Virtual (like Porygon)
- Virus
- Extraterrestrial (yep, that's right)

There will be pratically any kind of combination of types (that includes things such as grass and fire) so feel free to pick what you want and I'll take care of the spriting.
That's it so far

Feel free to take any of the Chromatite or original types, up to 3 types (STATUS types being the 3rd one)

There's 16 gyms on my region + 4 elite 4 members and the champion (which no one can sign up for).

Last edited:

Minorthreat0987

Pokemon Tellurium
Years
  • Seen Jan 28, 2021
this game is comming together GREAT i am so excited to see more screens from you.....sphere seems to be the best gamemaking programe out there......
one question tho....will there be demos or only a final release...i hope there will be demo i am really wanting to play this game everything is perfect so far....i cant wait to see more screens i hope you finish this game.......good luck

Years
  • Seen Oct 5, 2008
can i be elite 4?
Name: Vaneshnu (if not then Gishnu, if not that then Jermaine Dupri and if not that then say i and will think of something else.)
Pokemon Types: virus, wood, shadow

Budgie_boy

Years
Hre's another little something for you! It's my version of the remix you made (a remix of a remix), tell me what you think of it!
Also Ididn't really want to post those resources because of theft and stuff.
shall I post them there if you want?

BTW, the house looks a bit wierd. Still good though! I don't know how you could improve on it!

Last edited:

[_DarkDragon_]

FireDance Trainer
Years
kwl, thx a lot Budgie

can i be elite 4?
Name: Vaneshnu (if not then Gishnu, if not that then Jermaine Dupri and if not that then say i and will think of something else.)
Pokemon Types: virus, wood, shadow
fine with me but you need a sprite, if you don't have one describe it and I'll try and make one for you.

--EDIT--
@[NoLeAfCloVeR0987] - I might release a small demo when I have the battle system ready but something will come earlier, which is the Beta 0.1 of the Sphere Pokemon Starter Kit

Last edited:

Budgie_boy

Years
Thanks, I'm going to expand on what I've done on that and make it a more orchestral remix maybe even better than a few other remixes I did (including "An Unintended Pain for Pleasure")

Back