• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

6th Gen 2:41

Years
  • Seen Oct 22, 2023
I've played the game for approximately sixteen hours and thirty-two minutes. I've beaten three gyms so far—currently up to gym number four. I'm having a bit of a hard time defeating this leader, since most of my Pokémon are under-leveled. :( I'll have to either revisit a few of the previous routes, towns, and cities and battle all the Pokémon trainers that I have missed, or I'll have to defeat a few Pokémon in the wild. I'll most likely go with the latter though, since that seems to be the easiest option to me.

Last edited:
Years
Around 25 hours and I just got the game two days ago... Bit of an addiction going on here, same with my buddy. xD It's just so fun! Currently trying to complete the National Pokedex (First time doing it, woop!). I've already completed the game, sadly not much postgame as I've seen. I've got X as well that I haven't even taken out of the plastic, might tackle that next. (Heh, tackle.)

Guy

just a guy
Years
Currently at just a little after 32 hours now, with only four badges about to get the fifth. I'd say I'm moving at a decent pace for someone taking their time (and getting distracted by all the pretty and addictive little new things).

Years
21 hours i just got my second Badge and i think i am lost in the game..all i do (until i find where to go) is catching pokemon!!for instance i have 5 Eevees ( one foe every evolution) and the clock is continues counting...

Red Viper

Pokémon Collector
Years
I am now at 28, almost 29 hours. Beat the Elite 4 and am now planting berries :P and trying to get a shiny.

Back