• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Ruby hack: Pokémon Golden Island [Finished for this summer.]

.Ángel~

Sombrero de Paja
Years
The New imagen of title:
goldenislands.png

and new tiles and palettes. ^^
goldenislands.png

you like? :P

Last edited:

Shaly

#IshallPlayNoMatterWhatYo uSay
Years
These graphics are purely awesome! If i was able to speak spanish i would apply to translate immediatly! But i'm restricted in languages to dutch, french and english :(...

Years
  • Seen Feb 29, 2016
I have been studying Spanish for a while now and I understand a bit but not so much. :D Maybe I give it a try.

Shaly

#IshallPlayNoMatterWhatYo uSay
Years
Damn nice new screens! it's a bummer that i don't understand anything they say lol :p...

It's pretty cool that u can see through the water in the rivers :D.

Hopefully i can play this someday in english :D!

Years
  • Seen Oct 10, 2013
This looks amazing! If I knew Spanish I would offer to translate immediately! Great job so far :D

Southueki

Writer
Years
  • Seen Dec 29, 2014
I can understand Spanish well, I am Portuguese and looking at the screenies I could translate all of them.

The only problem would be the fact that I have no knowledge on ROM Hacking whatsoever, which means I wouldn't know how to translate.

Altho, if someone teaches me and if you guys want my help, I'll be sure try it out :)

Years
  • Seen Sep 23, 2017
I can understand Spanish well, I am Portuguese and looking at the screenies I could translate all of them.

The only problem would be the fact that I have no knowledge on ROM Hacking whatsoever, which means I wouldn't know how to translate.

Altho, if someone teaches me and if you guys want my help, I'll be sure try it out :)

To those wanting to help wouldn't asking in Spanish make more sense seeing how Angel doesn't understand English >.>

And like everyone else the hack looks promising and worth waiting for...rather unfortunate i cant make sense of the text :(

Years
  • Seen Oct 1, 2022
wow this hack look fun to play. Any language wont bother me much. I do play few japan game in japan language. I will play this hack later on cuz I have too many pokemon hack on my folder.

pok3monfan1

Newbie Hacker
Years
  • Age 26
  • Seen Apr 8, 2022
translation

Yo estoy seguro que pruedo transducir nomas necesito El programa porque yo soy nuevo en esto. I'm 100 percent sure I could translate I just need to know what program to use because I'm a newb

EDIT: After reading a couple of tutorials I think I got it

Last edited:

digimonqueen

Draco Malfoy's Girlfriend
Years
NO FAIR! it has my ALL TIME fave Pokemon in it too: Latias and Latios! WHY does it have to be in Spanish? ah well...I'll keep an eye on it and wait for the translated version. 'till then, i'll be crying at the sidelines.

Mr. Black

Master Of Reality
Years
I really LOVE your pics ! Spanish people have by far the best mapping capabilities ( assuming that you are Spanish from the language spoken in the hack) You have my best wishes ! Also if you don't mind you could have an English translated version ( if there isn't one yet )

Back