• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Ruby hack: [Hack of the Year 2012] POKéMON LIGHT PLATINUM

Shiny Zoroark

Veteran Connor
Years
i love this Pkemon hack!!! the scripts are amazing, the sprites and tiles are just outstanding, and the storyline is so cool! i really enjoy playing this hack.

Years
  • Seen Jul 7, 2014
Iv'e Noticed that this plays fine on my pc VBA but not on Gameboid for Android i have tried several versions and nothing all it does is just flash colors then goes blank then freezes up

pokepokemo

The RPing Challenger!
Years
how come there's a fly using croagunk and magical leaf using croconaw in the gba format in the official light platinum site?

and another move called flynng was used by a washibon

Last edited:
Years
  • Seen Sep 1, 2023
Hey, I think this hack is really really well made I was just wondering if there was any way to link and use the colosseum with this hack so that I can battle friends. Thanks

Years
  • Seen Feb 8, 2015
can you say something about the progres that you have done???? i am asking the translators....do we have to wait more????

Chronic*Chrone

Chronicles*Of*Chrone
Years
  • Age 30
  • Seen Mar 27, 2011
wew !
help !
how can i make seadra evolve into a kingdra ?

oh and yeah !
i forgot to say !
to ALL who wants to play POKEMON LiGHT PLATiNUM on vbag , put your FLASH into 128k NOT others !
then reset the game and there you go ! :D

Last edited:

FuRrY321

Rookie Trainer
Years
I realize I am contributing nothing by saying this, but...
can't wait for the English translation. Playing in Portuguese or Japanese; it's all Greek to me! :P

Years
  • Seen Sep 22, 2016
I realize I am contributing nothing by saying this, but...
can't wait for the English translation. Playing in Portuguese or Japanese; it's all Greek to me! :P

why greek ist not so difficult lanquage . τι κανεις!!!!

Years
  • Seen Aug 16, 2015
Hi im trying to play this on my Droid X on the Gameboid Emulator. Every other hack seems to work but this one, even though I tried patching it multiple times and using the GBA file he provided and nothing worked. It just gives me a white screen and nothing else when I start it. Can someone tell me what I can do?

Josephrulzyou

Secret trainer
Years
wew !
help !
how can i make seadra evolve into a kingdra ?

oh and yeah !
i forgot to say !
to ALL who wants to play POKEMON LiGHT PLATiNUM on vbag , put your FLASH into 128k NOT others !
then reset the game and there you go ! :D

you have to trade in game at seaport city
check this link for all trade wesleyfg.weebly.com/trade-pokeacutemon.html

caught all legendary pokemon.
Some pokemon evolutions left
Game over. Waiting for english version

Years
  • Seen Jul 7, 2014
Hi im trying to play this on my Droid X on the Gameboid Emulator. Every other hack seems to work but this one, even though I tried patching it multiple times and using the GBA file he provided and nothing worked. It just gives me a white screen and nothing else when I start it. Can someone tell me what I can do?

Noticed How i said they same thing, but it does work but apparently just on VBA for now intill someone actually reads the posts lol

FuRrY321

Rookie Trainer
Years
...what? That makes no sense
Actually, it does, if you think about it and read it carefully. What XxLostSoulxX is saying is that the hack does in fact work, just on VBA, and the problem will continue to persist until the creator of the hack reads the posts complaining about said problem and implements a fix.

However, I don't think that the problem is for everyone, but what do I know? I still can't even find an English translation with which to play!

gokuno

i am GOKUNO, son of...
Years
so the games finished now? can i update current file 1.0 and continue or do i have to start again? is it completed in english?

sorry tried to sith through but couldn't find n e info

Back