• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Mixed] ~RNC~s --- BlastoisePokeLodge, Some thing For Every One, Adding New Events, Many Pikachus Ready!

7Mufasa7

Velohsytea
Years
  • Seen Dec 19, 2014
Let see if we can get this done easier!!
How about you look at my list of shiny's and you pick out the ones you think have a good natures to EV train for me and you train any ways you like??

lol well im already doing that xP

im EV training the shiny nidoking, larvitar, giratina, milotec, monferno, zapdos,

~RNC~

Mother Of All Pokemon!!
Years
So you only want Archen???
Yes please, I will give you 3 for it!! :)
lol well im already doing that xP

im EV training the shiny nidoking, larvitar, giratina, milotec, monferno, zapdos,

Well the nidoking was T'ed obviously, the larvitar wasn't, the milo was T'ed, the moferno was T'd and the zapdos was UT'ed, once your done I can copy foy you and give back!!

7Mufasa7

Velohsytea
Years
  • Seen Dec 19, 2014
ok this is what ive found so far on your list. (i may also need some ev training items, maybe you can help me so this can go faster)

Box 1
Ivysaur lv16 Timid

Box 2
Kadabra lv46 Timid
Machamp lv37 Jolly

Box 3
Horsea lv15 Jolly
Ponyta lv20 Adamant

Box 4
Gyarados lv36 Jolly
Vaporeon lv18 Timid
Glaceon lv19 Modest

Box 5
Gligar lv24 Adamant

i'll post more when i come back...

Well the nidoking was T'ed obviously, the larvitar wasn't, the milo was T'ed, the moferno was T'd and the zapdos was UT'ed, once your done I can copy foy you and give back!!

idk about the others, i havnt checked them but the nidoking and milotic wasnt T'd

im done with nidoking (4hp/252SpA/252Spe) and started with milotic (same as nidoking)
(the others are UT'd by me, i have to still check them)

Last edited:

~RNC~

Mother Of All Pokemon!!
Years
ok this is what ive found so far on your list. (i may also need some ev training items, maybe you can help me so this can go faster)

Box 1
Ivysaur lv16 Timid

Box 2
Kadabra lv46 Timid
Machamp lv37 Jolly

Box 3
Horsea lv15 Jolly
Ponyta lv20 Adamant

Box 4
Gyarados lv36 Jolly
Vaporeon lv18 Timid
Glaceon lv19 Modest

Box 5
Gligar lv24 Adamant

Ok, don't know why, but the kadaba is gone, must have traded by accident, but I can easily get another, I get started on that now and yes I have all the items you will need!! :)

Box 1
Ivysaur lv16 Timid

Box 2
Kadabra lv46 Timid
Machamp lv37 Jolly

Box 3
Horsea lv15 Jolly
Ponyta lv20 Adamant

Box 4
Gyarados lv36 Jolly
Vaporeon lv18 Timid
Glaceon lv19 Modest

Box 5
Gligar lv24 Adamant

idk about the others, i havnt checked them but the nidoking and milotic wasnt T'd

im done with nidoking (4hp/252SpA/252Spe) and started with milotic (same as nidoking)
(the others are UT'd by me, i have to still check them)

Not T'ed as in any battles, but the were leveled up with the stone and the beauty factor (RC'ed by 1 for milo)!!

Last edited:

7Mufasa7

Velohsytea
Years
  • Seen Dec 19, 2014
ok cool.
i probably cant trade tonight. but tomorrow will you be on?
also i only ev train my pokes at night before i go to sleep so it might take a few days to ev train is that fine?

~RNC~

Mother Of All Pokemon!!
Years
ok cool.
i probably cant trade tonight. but tomorrow will you be on?
also i only ev train my pokes at night before i go to sleep so it might take a few days to ev train is that fine?

That's fine with me, I am on the hunt for a timid kadabra right now, I have just one trade tomorrow to take care of and should be able to trade later on, and take your time training them!! :)

7Mufasa7

Velohsytea
Years
  • Seen Dec 19, 2014
Sorry, don't think I was on then, but am now and found the kadabra and attached everstone to it!! :)

its ok if it evolves. doesnt matter lol.

ok so these are the items i need.

4 exp shares
Power Band/Herb/Bracer/Weight/Belt

7Mufasa7

Velohsytea
Years
  • Seen Dec 19, 2014
9. sure.
9 today.
then when im done. i'll trade back ev'd and you give me some more.

im in the trade room already :)

Last edited:

~RNC~

Mother Of All Pokemon!!
Years
I'm in there and don't see you??
I know I traded with you for shiny's before??

Sorry, I keep forgetting which DS to use!! :laugh:
New fc, it's 2795 3047 3706
Sorry!!

Last edited:

7Mufasa7

Velohsytea
Years
  • Seen Dec 19, 2014
i saw you and the connection failed.
are you still in the room?
im inside now.

Back