• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The Baby Pokémon Challenge

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
Update 3:
Spoiler:

Badge Case

50px-Coal_Badge.png
50px-Forest_Badge.png

My Team:

446.gif

Munch the Hardy Munchlax (Starter)
Level 19/Male/Pickup
Metronome
Recycle
Tackle
Lick

438.gif

Rocky the Calm Bonsly
Level 19/Female/Sturdy
Fake Tears
Low Kick
Headbutt
Rock Throw

433.gif

Chimes the Lax Chingling
Level 20/Female/Levitate
Uproar
Growl
Astonish
Confusion

HM Slaves: Bidoof (Rock Smash, Cut, Strength, Waterfall), Pelliper (Fly, Surf, Defog)

Can anyone give me tips on how to make my updates better.

Last edited:
Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Feb 20, 2024
Update 3:
Can anyone give me tips on how to make my updates better.

I think your updates are fine. They're actually better than what I've seen around from various people. It's up to you what else you add to them, really.
When I started doing challenges, my updates were super long and quite tedious, having stats and everything else in them. But I eventually decided to go for simple updates noting the important stuff I did in my journey and posting my teams with movesets and natures and held items.
There's no " convention" for updates, really. It's all up to each personá desire and imagination.

Hope that helped o.o

Years
I think your updates are fine. They're actually better than what I've seen around from various people. It's up to you what else you add to them, really.
When I started doing challenges, my updates were super long and quite tedious, having stats and everything else in them. But I eventually decided to go for simple updates noting the important stuff I did in my journey and posting my teams with movesets and natures and held items.
There's no " convention" for updates, really. It's all up to each personá desire and imagination.

Hope that helped o.o

Thank you. I think I might add the held items from now on, but your advice was really helpful.

Years
I'm going to sign up to this.

Name: Clemstar
Type of Challenge: Single Challenge

Game: Sapphire
Team:
- Azurill (Starter)
-Tyrouge
-Smoochum
-Elekid
-Pichu
-Magby

I'll get started now!

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Feb 20, 2024
The Baby Pokémon Challenge is now open to the Kalos Region, so you may sign up with your X and Y ^^
Oh and... the new challengers were added to the list.

Years
Haven't been on for a while coz of x and y.... will get back to it once iv'e finished my initial playthrough of x though

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Feb 20, 2024
The Baby Pokémon Challenge went through a major overhaul!

A handful of rules that used to be mandatory are now optional.
Happy gaming guys <3

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back