• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[RMXP] Pokémon Titanium and Iron Versions - Updated 3/10/07 - WE NEED SCRIPTERS

Crazy Weavile

Manufacturing a deity
Years
Thank you very much.

safarizone123zq8.png

Safari Zone with Area 3. Area 3 is a peaceful waterfront cliff, home to many Pokemon such as Chansey, Togepi, Chatot, Mentail, or Cibenfier. The building by the coast is the quarters of the fieldworkers who are out researching the habits of the rare Pokemon.

Yuoaman

I don't know who I am either.
Years
Nicely mapped, it has good balance. My only problem is that their is some uniformity of grass, as in: in several areas, there is only one grass tile, so if you fix that, I'm sure the map would look much better.

Crazy Weavile

Manufacturing a deity
Years
Imp.gif

Mischimp, by our new Sugi artist, Seviper. I'm quite happy with his work, obviously. Anyway, Mischimp is, for the duller among us, a mischievous imp.

Be careful. While you're distracted, they could steal something.

Yuoaman

I don't know who I am either.
Years
That's awesome! I love the general shape of it, and the concept. I hope to see some more of these sugi-styled Pokemon in the future : D

Atomic Reactor

It's evolution is gonna be sick!

HeavyOctillery

Locked & Loaded
Years
  • Seen Aug 3, 2018
I knew I found the right guy for the job. ^_^ I found Seviper on the SPPF Forums, and took a liking to his Fakemon, so I asked him, and he agreed; then he PM'ed me the redone Mischimp, and it was even better than anticipated. I can't wait to see how the evos turn out. :P

I shall post 'em as they arrive.

HeavyOctillery

Locked & Loaded
Years
  • Seen Aug 3, 2018
Crap......Seviper's art seems to have been replaced on this thread by the annoying Photobucket "This image or video has been....blah-blah-blah-blah" message. LUCKILY, I have saved the art onto my comp, including his recent work on Gremlimp & Goblimp - both of which show why I know how to find a good artist. :P I'll get 'em up here as soon as I can.

RMXPUser462

Just call me Ryan
Years
  • Age 32
  • Seen Dec 28, 2012
wow, CW I remember when you first started this, and I remember the old days on the Acanthite forums seein your threads thinkin "this isn't gonna last, my game's gonna be better." Obviously, I was wrong about both, you're game has lasted and my game is dead xP

BUT, your game is coming along very nicely. Your dex is becoming more impressive with the addition of new artists, your maps have become much better, and even your storyline continues to impress me. Don't give up, I know you'll get this game done ;)

Crazy Weavile

Manufacturing a deity
Years
I know the art is down; be patient.

tidqs1rr1.png

This is a random patch of desert.

If you noticed, there's actually quicksand in the desert now. This appears near springs, which are littered along the path, creating oases which, in addition to having rare Berries, can act as checkpoints during the trip between Reefline and Dricanyon, or Dricanyon and Cryptrise. Quicksand slows you down, partially covers things, and is where some wild Pokemon live. It is NOT a deathtrap. This is not Hollywood quicksand. Anyway, the quicksand pits are quite helpful in navigating the vast, largely empty desert routes.

Atomic Reactor

i think maybe the grass should be edited so it looks like its half way in the sand.

Crazy Weavile

Manufacturing a deity
Years
I am requesting the thread be locked.

T/I is currently undergoing a period of intense change, and I would like the new T/I to have a fresh start.

The first updates on T/I after this period will come on December 15, 2008.
I hope to see you then.

HeavyOctillery

Locked & Loaded
Years
  • Seen Aug 3, 2018
Well, however ya' want to do it. ^_^ I'll still be there, renaming a few Fakemon, and hopefully there'll be LOTS of new official art for everyone to see. Until then, everyone.....

Back