• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Completed] Pokemon Raptor Version

monkeyboi

Pokemon hack/game player
Years
  • Seen Dec 19, 2013
Well i've been waiting for an update I'm guessing everyone else is, the longer it takes that means the longer the game is which is why nobody is really posting, because all they can think about is how awesome the game will be.

Atomic Reactor

Why does that matter? FMP has the next best version. So if it somehow gets deleted, I'm sure they'll be ok. They'll just have to fix the glitches again.

O.G. Duke

a.k.a OmegaGroudon
Years
  • Seen May 18, 2016
Alright guys. I'm sorry to say, the bugs haven't fix. Still haven't get reply from Wichu. Maybe he is busy or something, we need to be patient by the way.

Sorry for keeping you guys waiting. I might post a video on the new titlescreen system created by wichu for Raptor. It has a better effect. Stay tune.

lx_theo

Game Developer
Years
  • Age 30
  • Seen Nov 2, 2013
Well everything will have its bugs. The most a person could do is hope it gets worked out soon enough. Not just for the sake of the game, but also so the developers don't have to get stressed out this late in development

O.G. Duke

a.k.a OmegaGroudon
Years
  • Seen May 18, 2016
Uhm. Yea, I still can't figure out how to fix it.
Btw, I've PMed Alexandre.
It was a huge glitches and it disturb the gameplay. So it need to be fix ASAP.

Well, here's a video of my Press Start Screen.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9KCWkmlG4V4
Check it out and leave comment here.

Last edited:
Years
  • Seen Jul 23, 2012
Uhm. Yea, I still can't figure out how to fix it.
Btw, I've PMed Alexandre.
It was a huge glitches and it disturb the gameplay. So it need to be fix ASAP.

Well, here's a video of my Press Start Screen.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9KCWkmlG4V4
Check it out and leave comment here.

OG, that looks fantastic, just super cool!!

The music fits very well with the background and the voices of the pkmn, i like it!

And congrats to your 5th Star, when did that happend?!

dD.

adi_balwani

A HUGE game fan
Years
I agree... The title screen rox and the Dialga on is the best... And whats this Pokemon sacred version... Is this ur next game

<~F.M.P~>

I got you whistling Blue Box!
Years
Very nice new Titlescreen, it's very impressive...and I believe so(about the sacred version) If you look at the tiles, you can see that they also belong to Raptor as well. Bugs? I didn't find any other bugs when I was playtesting...That's odd. Let me know if I can help in any way.

Years
  • Seen Jan 27, 2011
Amazing new titlescreen man. Really amazing. You have the don. By the way, waht about the bug? Did you fix it? :D Good luck man.

O.G. Duke

a.k.a OmegaGroudon
Years
  • Seen May 18, 2016
Another bad news here guys. I've PMed Alexandre, and he said he couldn't figure out what causes the bug too. So I've no idea on how to fix it. Wichu said he's a little bit busy and don't have much time to work on it. We can only hope that he can take his time to work on it soon.​

monkeyboi

Pokemon hack/game player
Years
  • Seen Dec 19, 2013
well that's too bad i hope you find out what the bug is.

is the bug a spoiler for the game because you could just post it here and maybe someone looking at the thread could have the answer.

Back