• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Mixed] ~RNC~s --- BlastoisePokeLodge, Some thing For Every One, Adding New Events, Many Pikachus Ready!

Years
  • Seen Mar 5, 2015
Sorry, I'm some what retarded!! :laugh: I have had all connections possible, can you explain?? I may be able to help!! :)

My router does not send out a wireless signal so my ds can't connect to it :/ I have a friend that has a wireless router though so if we set up a time I can try trading from his house :)

Years
  • Seen Mar 5, 2015
Hey RNC I'm at my friend's house if you can trade tonight :)

nvm the internet isn't compatible here :(

Last edited:

~RNC~

Mother Of All Pokemon!!
Years
My router does not send out a wireless signal so my ds can't connect to it :/ I have a friend that has a wireless router though so if we set up a time I can try trading from his house :)
I have the solution for the connection at your house, just pm me please as we are not allowed to link other sites here!!
Salamance Level 72 for your torchic?
Sorry, I need no salamence!!
Hey RNC I'm at my friend's house if you can trade tonight :)

nvm the internet isn't compatible here :(

Sorry about that!! :(

Back