• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Other FULL] «Sword Art Online: Sanctuary» [OOC/SU][T]

Years
Guys, uhm, can i still post an SU? Seeing as you guys are already gearing up for a boss battle, it might be a problem if another Player rises from all that mess. Depending on the answer, I may or may not start on it. Derp.

OG_Haunter

Lv 5
Years
  • Age 24
  • Seen Jul 18, 2014
Guys, uhm, can i still post an SU? Seeing as you guys are already gearing up for a boss battle, it might be a problem if another Player rises from all that mess. Depending on the answer, I may or may not start on it. Derp.
I was wondering that too, since you guys still have SU I didn't know if I still had a chance to sign up but if you are still having Sign UPS would you please respond to see if I can join in? Thank you :)

Turnip

Magnificent Turnip
Years
I done posted a post!

♪ Turnip's got a demon sword called Kevin ♪

You guys talking about SUs, I don't know what's going on with a lack of replies, but I think there are spaces free. I'd go ahead and make one, if you really feel like it. As for the timing of it, if anything, it's a good time to be joining. There are still lots of people alive, and a boss battle is a kind of thing to which lots of players would congregate - all in all, it's a pretty decent time to introduce a new character.

OG_Haunter

Lv 5
Years
  • Age 24
  • Seen Jul 18, 2014
I done posted a post!

♪ Turnip's got a demon sword called Kevin ♪

You guys talking about SUs, I don't know what's going on with a lack of replies, but I think there are spaces free. I'd go ahead and make one, if you really feel like it. As for the timing of it, if anything, it's a good time to be joining. There are still lots of people alive, and a boss battle is a kind of thing to which lots of players would congregate - all in all, it's a pretty decent time to introduce a new character.
Thank you True, if can please make one because I love to do RP's and I want to be part of this awesome SAO RP.

Turnip

Magnificent Turnip
Years
Thank you True, if can please make one because I love to do RP's and I want to be part of this awesome SAO RP.

Heh, if you want to do an SU, do it, there's nothing stopping you from doing one and posting it :P

Bad case scenario, there aren't any spaces and you aren't accepted. Big deal - if any more spaces are opened up later, you've got that right there :)

Sapphire Rose

[I]Only thorns left on this rose.[/I]
Years
I'm sorry, I'm sorry! I promise to get on everyday from now on before work!

I'm way too proud at this thread to just hand it to someone else. I see ShinyDiamond didn't realize his promise to get on more.

SU's are still being accepted so feel free to post them~

Sorry for the lack of reply the last few days...

OG_Haunter

Lv 5
Years
  • Age 24
  • Seen Jul 18, 2014
Real Life Name: Zack Martz
In-Game Name: Zander

Appearance: Has a purple shirt and is wearing basic armor. Has brown hair andhas tanned skin. Zack is skinny but tall, and will usually wear armor that doesn't look too big on him. He carries a bag around his waist that holds his blades.

Personality: Zack is a kind player. He is not a leader but mostly a follower.He would most likely want to be in the back lines. He is also quite in most dangerous situations and will try anything to survive but he wouldn't put his party in danger. He is willing to take a few hits but is not willing to die. He is a man to protect not to kill.

History: Zack was raised in Canada with his family. He is an only child and was not spoiled. He was taught to work hard and give love to others never to hate.When he was young he got interested with video games. He then started working on buying video games and game consoles. The problem was that he wasn't with the current game systems. When he heard about the beta of SAO he got excited.
Zack work hard to get SAO but by the time he reached his goal it was already too late for him to play the beta. So he waited patiently for the game. When SAO was officially releases he was already waiting in line for the system. By the time he reached to get his game they were sold out. When he came home his parents surprised him with the game for his hard work and they showed him with hard work and being patient you will achieve what you want.
He gets excited about the game and rushes to his room to play it right away. When he soon found out later that it was a death game he knew what he had to do. Work hard, Never hate, and be patient.

Sword Arts:

• Non-Combat: Familiar Recovery
  • Passive: Detection
  • Combat: Emergency Recovery
  • Weapon: Blade Throwing
Sword Arts:
  • Eagle Eye: It activates by having the use have his blades by his eye in a position where he is ready throw. The blades glow alight green color while he the blades fly to the target from a close enough position he can hit the target in the face. If from a far away position the target will get hit in the chest. If the target moves the blades will follow but each blade will be lost if the target runs away.
  • Lighting Sting: Will activate when user is standing and has his blades by his hip ready to throw. It glows a Yellow color and will paralyze the target, making the target fall.
Level: 15

Code: LINK START!

Last edited:

OG_Haunter

Lv 5
Years
  • Age 24
  • Seen Jul 18, 2014
Sorry about the font differences and size changes it's just that I did this on Microsoft word first and copy and paste and when I pasted it. It turned out weird and I tried to fix but I couldn't. At least I have my SU turned in at least =/

Sapphire Rose

[I]Only thorns left on this rose.[/I]
Years

Appearance: Has a purple shirt and is wearing basic armor. Has brown hair andhas tanned skin. Zack is skinny but tall, and will usually wear armor that doesn't look too big on him. He carries a bag around his waist that holds his blades.

Personality: Zack is a kind player. He is not a leader but mostly a follower.He would most likely want to be in the back lines. He is also quite in most dangerous situations and will try anything to survive but he wouldn't put his party in danger. He is willing to take a few hits but is not willing to die. He is a man to protect not to kill.

History: Zack was raised in Canada with his family. He is an only child and was not spoiled. He was taught to work hard and give love to others never to hate.When he was young he got interested with video games. He then started working on buying video games and game consoles. The problem was that he wasn't with the current game systems. When he heard about the beta of SAO he got excited.
Zack work hard to get SAO but by the time he reached his goal it was already too late for him to play the beta. So he waited patiently for the game. When SAO was officially releases he was already waiting in line for the system. By the time he reached to get his game they were sold out. When he came home his parents surprised him with the game for his hard work and they showed him with hard work and being patient you will achieve what you want.
He gets excited about the game and rushes to his room to play it right away. When he soon found out later that it was a death game he knew what he had to do. Work hard, Never hate, and be patient.

Sword Arts:

• Non-Combat: Familiar Recovery
  • Passive: Detection
  • Combat: Emergency Recovery
  • Weapon: Blade Throwing
Sword Arts:
  • Eagle Eye: It activates by having the use have his blades by his eye in a position where he is ready throw. The blades glow alight green color while he the blades fly to the target from a close enough position he can hit the target in the face. If from a far away position the target will get hit in the chest. If the target moves the blades will follow but each blade will be lost if the target runs away.
  • Lighting Sting: Will activate when user is standing and has his blades by his hip ready to throw. It glows a Yellow color and will paralyze the target, making the target fall.
Level: 15

The first thing I noticed about your SU is that your paragraph's are rather short. Would you please expand them a little? Also, although your history should be long enough it doesn't tell much about the life Zack has lived. How did he grew up? Did he have many friends? Was he bullied?

It's surprising that your sword arts are alright though. I don't mean that offensive but usually I have to point out to people to not make them too over-powered c: Good job!

EDIT:
Be strong, PinkSapphire. You're perfect as you are

I think this is one of the most couraging things that PC has ever told me unconsciously

OG_Haunter

Lv 5
Years
  • Age 24
  • Seen Jul 18, 2014
Well that took some time... but I'm hopefully finally finishes ^_^

Appearance: Zack is a tall and lean teenager. His hair is a bit long, it is down to his neck. He spiked up the front of his hair because he needs to see and he likes it spiky. His hair is the same color is the same as his eyes, brown. You would usually see with a gloomy face but when sees you as a friend he will smile at you. He has a blue t-shirt his basic armor. He doesn't carry a sword, but he does carry blades that are in two pouches that are both on his belt. Zack likes to wear his brown shorts and leather shoes when goes on small quests. When he is in a dungeon he would change into a black cloak and wear black pants and his dark colored boots. Zack gets a lot of sun when he doesn't playing games so his skin is tanned. What you might find unique about Zack is his hands is that he has a scar that are on both his hands. He doesn't like talking about them and would just stay silent if anyone brings it up.

Personality: Zack was bullied in the real world and times, in the game. He usually kept quite when he is around people. He could never be a leader because he was always taught to follow what people had to say. Once you to know Zack better he would talk to you but he is more of a man to use his actions then actually speak. Zack tries to be kind to everyone, even if he was being bullied. If he gets praised he grins at you and would try anything to keep getting praised by people. You can say that Zack can feel pain but he doesn't give a reaction to it. He also would help other people when they need it most.
He isn't afraid to fight but he is not willing to die. You may see him trying to remain in the back lines while attacking with his blades. Zack is not very intelligent. He lacked knowledge for not paying attention in school. But he is smart in strategic thinking. He is good with strategic work such as planning attacks and mostly escape routes or back-up plans. He learn from being able to escape bullies or at least trying to find ways not to get as many hits. He is patient in most situations but he will run away if he KNOWS if he is going to die. He follows a motto that his mother told him," Be kind, patient, and work hard."

History: Zack was an only child and was raised by his mother and step-dad. He was abused not only by his step-father but also in school. He will always go to his mom for help. All she would say was, "Be kind, patient, and work hard.". He did follow his Mom's words, but he continue to be bullied.
Since he didn't enjoy the reality world he became obsessed with the gaming world, especially MMO RPGs. When he would play he was up till midnight playing video games, but of course he had to keep his grades up by doing so. Once he heard about SAO and the technology that allowed you to be actually in the game, it got him very excited. He felt if he gets this game all his troubles would go away.
After the long wait of earning extra money and saving up from lunch money he finally got SAO. Once he entered the game he found out later that it was a death game. He started worrying about his mother and hoping that his father doesn't turn off the game.
Zack is hoping that someone would beat SAO but he knew that just sitting back wasn't going to help. So he decided to join a party, hoping to make new friends. They went on a few quests but then they went into a dungeon that had too many monsters. When bad turned to worst a guild of Player Killers came in and killed his party. Zack was able to escape, but he knew that he wouldn't forget what happened back there. He starts to remember his past about being bullied by people who believed that were stronger than him. Then he remembered what his mother said," Be kind, patient, and work hard."
He then trained with throwing blades so that he can be patient but also be strong. He then noticed that no matter which world he is in, if there is kindness then there will always be an evil that contains it.

Skills:
-Non Combat: Alchemy
-Passive: Detection
-Combat: Emergency Recovery
-Weapon: Blade Throwing

Sword Art:
-Eagle Eye: It activates by having the user have his blades by his right eye in a position where he is able to throw. The blades glow a light green color while the blades fly. The blades become faster and has a longer range.
-Lighting Strike: Will activate when user is standing and has his blades by his hip ready to throw. The blades glow a yellow color when thrown and when the blades are thrown they all come together to form one giant blade that does massive damage.

Level: 12

Hopefully you like the changes, I did change my non combat skill from familiar recovery to alchemy because I don't want to much recovery from a skill that makes medicine. I also changed the effects of my sword arts and I gave a lot more detail on Zack's history. Hopefully this is enough for me to join now :)

Last edited:

Cosmic Fury

[color=red][I][css-div="font-size: 12px; font-vari
Years
So, about what point in time is the RP? I'd like to get my character up to speed with the current state of things. (This will influence such things as my character's level, his sword arts, etc)

Turnip

Magnificent Turnip
Years
So, about what point in time is the RP? I'd like to get my character up to speed with the current state of things. (This will influence such things as my character's level, his sword arts, etc)

Right now, the Floor 2 boss has just been found, and now the founder has invited the players of SAO to join them in discussing strategy or something. Also, it's Christmas :P

As far as levels go, they haven't really gone through much of a change. I don't think anyone's levelled more than twice since the RP's start. So... mleh. Take that as you will.

machomuu

Stuck in Hot Girl Summer
Years
Well, we're on Floor 2 and it's currently Christmas. The average level range is around 12-15, with a few 10s, 11s, and 16s here and there (though, all things considered, the 15s and 16s are the more avid fighters). We've found the second boss, but it hasn't been engaged yet.

Also, check out the first boss fight (starting here). It'll give you a good picture of the characters...and it's just a plain awesome fight all the way through.

Cosmic Fury

[color=red][I][css-div="font-size: 12px; font-vari
Years
Excellent! My character will have probably gained a lot of his levels in obtaining materials to forge weapons for more prominent guilds in much of the month that SAO was up. In the meantime, how to introduce my character?

Back