• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Quick Questions & Answers / "Where do I post this?"

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kura

twitter.com/puccarts
Years
Just wondering! I saw the thread in the battle section of the forums, just wanted to confirm since I've never been on it before. Was wondering if any other of PC's rules extended to it or if it was whatever was in that stickied thread. (Example= advertising?) Though I guess advertising would fall under spam or something.
@_@ No, no.. no one's advertising or anything, before someone asks, but I just was curious!

Miss Doronjo

Gaiden
Years
Just wondering! I saw the thread in the battle section of the forums, just wanted to confirm since I've never been on it before. Was wondering if any other of PC's rules extended to it or if it was whatever was in that stickied thread. (Example= advertising?) Though I guess advertising would fall under spam or something.
@_@ No, no.. no one's advertising or anything, before someone asks, but I just was curious!

Yeah, the PC rules pretty much applies there as well! Whiiich, yeah, advertising or spamming isn't allowed there too~

Murt93

Battle Amateur
Years
Is there a good drizzle/rain team guide anywhere? I've been looking and all I can find are actual team's and I don't want to copy someone's team I want to build my own now that I finally got a dw poliwag :L

antemortem

rest after tomorrow
Years
Is there a good drizzle/rain team guide anywhere? I've been looking and all I can find are actual team's and I don't want to copy someone's team I want to build my own now that I finally got a dw poliwag :L
This isn't really the place to get teams, but you might be able to seek out someone from the Battle Center's Competitive Team Help subforum to help you with the construction of a team!

Murt93

Battle Amateur
Years
This isn't really the place to get teams, but you might be able to seek out someone from the Battle Center's Competitive Team Help subforum to help you with the construction of a team!

Sorry I think you misunderstood I "DONT" want to copy someone else and gettting someone to help me build one is kind of the same thing :/ what I was looking for was like a guide that has the do's and don't's, sweepers,stallers,supporters,threats e.t.c. so that I could learn how to build a decent rain team that suits my own playstyle. I might be asking for too much but I dont learn anything if I just post a team and someone tells me those ev's/moves are wrong here use this and this and off you go :L

Years
Also, adding to what Antemortem said you need to read the rules of Competitive Team Help, found here before you post your team.

The one rule that often gets missed is having complete movesets and details, which are needed to get quality feedback. Incomplete teams is the most common reason for threads there to get locked/merged with Competitive Team Questions, so make sure you follow that guide in the rules sticky so you get complete details on your team members.

Murt93

Battle Amateur
Years
Also, adding to what Antemortem said you need to read the rules of Competitive Team Help, found here before you post your team.

The one rule that often gets missed is having complete movesets and details, which are needed to get quality feedback. Incomplete teams is the most common reason for threads there to get locked/merged with Competitive Team Questions, so make sure you follow that guide in the rules sticky so you get complete details on your team members.

Thank you for informing me of this I'm at the stage where I'm trying to decide what pokemon I want to use and I have no idea what pokemon are viable on a rain team thats why I was looking for a guide? how do most people decide what pokemon their going to use when they've never made a rain team before? does everyone just look at other peoples teams?

Years
Thank you for informing me of this I'm at the stage where I'm trying to decide what pokemon I want to use and I have no idea what pokemon are viable on a rain team thats why I was looking for a guide? how do most people decide what pokemon their going to use when they've never made a rain team before? does everyone just look at other peoples teams?

You can always look at other threads' teams for a guide.

vaporeon7

My life would suck without you
Years

Smogon has some good guides for a lot of team building things. So looking there might be worth your while. Then once you have decided on something, you can post your team here and people can critique it.

Murt93

Battle Amateur
Years
Smogon has some good guides for a lot of team building things. So looking there might be worth your while. Then once you have decided on something, you can post your team here and people can critique it.

Thank you I'll give smogon a shot then :)

demondismon

Booted out - don't be like me!
Years
hey i was wondering is the a english version of the complete pokemon mystical version, if so where can i donwload the rom or ips for i?

Years
hey i was wondering is the a english version of the complete pokemon mystical version, if so where can i donwload the rom or ips for i?

where can i find .gba file here? Im newbie. Help me please!

Try the Emulation section, there's a Quick Questions thread there.

Also you can ask the Emulation mods, giradialkia and DrFuji but sadly there's nothing else I can help with since Emulation is my weakest link.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back