• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Roleplay Discussion Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
We all love or like pokemon (obviously) but I wonder how much support a rp with some of our favorite shows when we were younger would go.

Gundam
Beyblade
Zoids
Yu-gi-oh
Bleach
Naruto
etc just to name a few

Renege

C arry T he F lame
Years
  • Seen Aug 11, 2011
I'd be interested in a Naruto/Avatar (Television Show)/Percy Jackson RP. Possibly Beyblade if I refresh my memory a bit.

Years
  • Age 31
  • AU
  • Seen Feb 18, 2023
I've only seen the first two episodes of Avatar, so I wouldn't be any use. Though the concept of the series is interesting...

Fingers crossed that my RP gets accepted; it's a sort of a 1984 (the novel)/ survival RP with a focus on the characters rather than the Pokémon, if anyone's interested.

ooh, sounds interesting!

derp, when mine is accepted and if my SU for Charizard_Man's is and if im reaccepted to uprising, that will be 5 i am in. and Eight, yours sounds cool enough already, so I'll probably try that too. SIX!

I'd be interested in a Naruto/Avatar (Television Show)/Percy Jackson RP. Possibly Beyblade if I refresh my memory a bit.

Hail on percy jackson.

EDIT: GUYS MY RP WAS ACCEPTED GO CHECK IT OUT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
http://www.pokecommunity.com/showthread.php?t=255680

Last edited:

XxSweetDreamsxX

From the shadows~
Years
I also saw many good ideas I wouldn't mind being apart of, including the military RP, the Halo RP, and a few choice others.

I also recall people stating before they would be interested in an Avatar RP (the cartoon). Just making sure I'd have people to RP with.

Count me in. I love Avatar. I've actually watched all the episodes...lol...

SV

See You Space Cowboy
Years
  • Seen Feb 7, 2022
I'm not sure RHCP would have accepted it, though, given the intense similarities between another certain RP.

Ducklighter

Throw caution to the wind.
Years
Wow this rp reminds me of another rp thats going on, I wonder what

This mystery remains. v_v It's just a roleplay, it's similar but it's not like this format roleplay is original in any aspect. How about we just move on from it since you can't just claim a trainer school, something that's implemented in the Pokemon world.

There's room for every roleplay and I don't think mine will do anything to dampen yours. :)

Last edited:
Years
This mystery remains. v_v It's just a roleplay, it's similar but it's not like this format roleplay is original in any aspect. How about we just move on from it since you can't just claim a trainer school, something that's implemented in the Pokemon world.

There's room for every roleplay and I don't think mine will do anything to dampen yours. :)

Dont take it personally it was meant to be a joke

Years
  • Age 31
  • AU
  • Seen Feb 18, 2023
Does anyone have an answer to my question?
Parallelzero's running it now. Mine only took a few days, when did you submit yours?

C'MON GUYS GO CHECK OUT MY RP ALREADY. PG17, HYBRIDS, POKEMON ARE HATED C'MMOOOONNNNNN

SV

See You Space Cowboy
Years
  • Seen Feb 7, 2022
Percy Jackson...the movie must be burned.

LOL hey Roserade, I think you just found your next title for your next RP.

"The Children are Hunted."
"The End has finally Come."

And now... "The Movie must be Burned."

I'm a huge fan of your RP titles. They're written as if making a statement to someone, it's hilarious!

The RPs aren't bad themselves as well.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back