• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

FireRed hack: POKEMON: Dark Rising

Years
  • Seen May 9, 2013
ok i will try it im in the area that beta 1 ends the area which i battled my rival friend with pokemons almost 70lvl..sorry i didnt remember his name i had finished the beta 1 three months almost ago

Years
  • Seen May 9, 2013
i tried same thing and i forgot to mention that the screen is a lot darker now

DarkRisingGirl

Order Must Be Restored
Years
i tried same thing and i forgot to mention that the screen is a lot darker now
Even when you used Fly, it crashed? I don't know then...I'm afraid you may have to restart or continue to find a way to get away from the area you're in, fly away, then try it again. Sorry. Also, it could be darker because the hack now has the day/night system programmed into it.

Years
  • Seen Jan 2, 2013
I wasn't aware of that is there any way someone can point me in the right direction?

4thGenAce:D

I don't live by my name...
Years
HOW do you fit all the pokemon in one game? in any case i can't wait for the game to be finished

Actually, she did not fit ALL the pokemon in the game, she replaced some (*sigh* Speed Boost Baton Passing Ninjask, how sad. D:)
Post deleted

Umm, I think it's against the rules posting a .zip or gba file in the PokeCommunity, but I could PM you how to use .ips or .ups files if you want?

Last edited by a moderator:
Years
  • Seen Apr 8, 2016
Hey, I downloaded the complete hack, I just got out of the atlantic cave to the aroma path and the path is blocked. I tried battling Giovanni in that bonker,but his level 90 Pokemon are too strong. can anyone please tell me what am I supposed to do next?

Satoshi Ookami

Memento Mori
Years
Damn I am grinded to play DrG 1 still but now soon there will be another DrG hack. What should I do!!!
Play this to get the gist of storyline and then enjoy the 1.5 with everything you know ;)

a bug encountered @ dragons path... theres a trainer(hiker) beside the 2 boulders, when i challenge him the game crash and it says "bad jump"
That's what happens when ASM jump is directed at null offset =)

2zrl1qh.png
Outside of the Ship
That Kyogre is a tile or OW?

HOW do you fit all the pokemon in one game?
It's impossible, there are patches that are working on it, though.

(*sigh* Speed Boost Baton Passing Ninjask, how sad. D:)
Yeah, let's make it easy with a forbidden Pokémon xD
You wouldn't have enjoyed it that much ;)

Years
Well I played today to check the Larvesta problem and dear me it again occured as I was battling a wild poke. Damn what is this!!!! Seems like I should abandon it and choose other poke in its place:(.
ot0oio.jpg

Also when I was going for getting the Larvetsa across a fence I cannot go further beyong this tile as shown and also the tile to the right. I was relieved though when I passed through that place from left :D
24q8zmg.jpg

When I went back to Tiki Village for healing my heroes sprite appeared out of nowhere. It goes away when i go back to Lavaburn path
2rf57vb.jpg

DarkRisingGirl

Order Must Be Restored
Years
Well I played today to check the Larvesta problem and dear me it again occured as I was battling a wild poke. Damn what is this!!!! Seems like I should abandon it and choose other poke in its place:(.
ot0oio.jpg

Also when I was going for getting the Larvetsa across a fence I cannot go further beyong this tile as shown and also the tile to the right. I was relieved though when I passed through that place from left :D
24q8zmg.jpg

When I went back to Tiki Village for healing my heroes sprite appeared out of nowhere. It goes away when i go back to Lavaburn path
2rf57vb.jpg

I just fixed those programs and I'm uploading the rom now. As for Larvesta, he'll listen After you got your first badge from Fiery.

@_ Ash493

You'll have to ask Nightkymz, he surprised me with that map and the tiles in it. Scary thing is...He's not done, the boat's suppose to be really awesome.

4thGenAce:D

I don't live by my name...
Years
Well, I have to ask this, (I'm so desperate!) but why doesn't all my Togepi after all those hatching have Nasty Plot from my Male Honchkrow (w/ Nasty Plot) and Female Togekiss?

As well as my Yanma offspring not having Baton Pass and Swords Dance from my Male Durant and Female Yanmega?

Howwww I want to breeze through this game so bad.

And, which hack are prioritizing? DR 2 or 1.5?

AmazingCharizard

Pokemon Rocket Strike creator
Years
A really hard hack, really awesome. I usually hate any Fakemon but yours are so well designed, could be real Pokémon. Btw, how many final versions there are ;)

Years
  • Seen Sep 25, 2016
hey alls ^_^ only a quick question for my first run through - what do i do after poseidons cave and caught Kyogre?
and would it be ok if i started a quick run through recording the game?

Back