• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Dear Anonymous

Status
Not open for further replies.

Zebeedoo

Always remember to smile. ~
Years
Dear Anonymous,

wow, looking at your tweets on twitter and your wall on fb makes me realise now that you're a player. this is why i hate being so naive. you dumped me a week ago and you're already flirting with wee girls? 15 year olds too. you're nearly 18. if you had any consideration for my feelings you wouldn't be acting like that less than a week of you dumping me. but that's okay, i'll find someone else who's committed, devoted, loyal and faithful like me who'll treat me back with the same amount of kindness and appreciation i showed you. thanks for totally screwing with my mind. don't even know why i got so upset about you dumping me. you've seriously hurt me a lot and i hope karma gets you back good and hard. good ****ing riddance, have fun with the 15 year olds!

Dango

Que Sera, Sera
Years
DA,
If you don't want me around, then just say so.

DA,
There are reasons I keep things from you, and don't you dare pin the blame on her. I am quite aware of the "urgency of the situation"; stop treating me like I'm an invalid that will never amount to anything.
And by the way, "I yell at you because I love you" is not a valid excuse for anything, nor do I believe that can be defined as "love". Grow up.

Kura

twitter.com/puccarts
Years
Dear Anonymous/(es),

As I listen to this song, this song with no words, it reminds me a bit of how life can take us. On the painted desert.. a place that's vast; a place where.. no matter which direction you choose, you know you will be walking blindly.. towards the unknown. And yes, as much as we can try to paint it, the wind will blow the trails away, and we are left trying to follow remnants of what we laid out before.
But do we really mind? Yes, we'll be sweating- it will be a hard journey.. but when you find that oasis.. would it all be worth it?

Uncertainty scares me the most, but I'm beginning to appreciate the journey rather than the destination. It is draining- yes, worrying is draining, but worries also wash away in the moments that I can wind down and simply enjoy an evening laugh, debate, and company.
Yet I know, in an instant, technically it can be swept away. But there's some things that can't be- and that is how I feel. No one nor nothing can take that away.

Many people know this already about me; that I can be stubborn, as unmoving as a rock with my opinion, and very blunt with it too- almost unnecessarily so. But I've bit my tongue for too long, and I've decided that if I feel strongly about something, I will voice it. It could be a reason why I am hated by so many- I have no tact, but I've learned the hard way, that my beliefs, to me, are more important than any sort of redemption in the eyes of others. I was tired of apologizing for things I never was. "I'm sorry I'm stupid." "I'm sorry I'm boring." "I'm sorry I'm annoying." "I'll try to be better." Every time I said it, I believed it more. It echoed in my own thoughts. In the past, every time I heard that I wasn't loved, that I was hated, even out of their own pure jealousy, I cried. I cried and refused it. But I had been so used to simply believing in what others said, that it was hard to dismiss it.
It's different now. I have strength.

Nevertheless, although it can still be upsetting to be disliked, and I am still learning eloquency, it is easier than sitting in silence, letting toxic thoughts overwhelm you. I'm finished with them overwhelming me, but it doesn't mean I don't get the acid from my thoughts or from the words I hear licking at my limbs from time to time. Comparatively, I may be a hardened (or I guess you can say more adult) version of an old self, but I do still feel. And I'm no longer here to feed society's need for petty things. Need and want are different matters.

But I digress, what I do want to say is, most of my walls are down. The only ones up are little ones, but they are ones that have never gone down before. You know what they are; metaphorically, they have to do with the desert I paint- the worries I have. I'm not sure when I'll be ready to bring them down, but I know they will go down eventually. Most people see me with walls up, but that's okay, because it doesn't leave me as vulnerable to the abuse I had to endure when I was young and passive. I'm digressing again, but I want to thank you for always being patient with me- you don't know how much that means to me. I'm happy we are able to connect in the way that we do; and I am learning slowly, with your help, to destroy all my barriers.

In the meantime we will enjoy the journey, I've decided. And in times of anguish, loss, frustration, and sadness, I want it to be like looking back at footprints in the sand: "the years that you have seen only one set of footprints, I have carried you."

Just as you carry me now.

I'm not sure if this makes sense, even to myself, but... what I want to say is.. thank you. I am happy.

Last edited:
Years
  • Age 28
  • Seen Apr 9, 2024
Dear Anonymi,

I constantly find myself in the need of talking about myself, myself and myself, simply because I find myself more interesting than yourself. Does that solve all of your questions?

Hannah

beep bop boop
Years
  • Age 23
  • Seen Nov 16, 2021
Dear Anonymous,

I was really shocked when you hugged me yesterday. Haha. You should've hugged me earlier, when I was not sweaty from running around the school halls. I really wish you would've shouted back, because I seriously expected you would. Anyways, I hope we can go there again. It was fun. Oh, and don't push me too far up the swing. I wear dresses.

Dear Anonymous,

Get it together. I know you're not used to crushes and romance, but he likes you, and you have to accept that. He's really sweet -- not like your previous crush -- so I don't understand why you avoid him all the time. Meh. Yesterday was fun! We should go again!

Dear Anonymous,

What the lump? You just made the biggest mistake of your life, buddy.

pikakitten

You met with a terrible fate
Years
Dear Anonymous, Didn't I make it obvious that I loved you? You seemed oddly surprised when I asked you out, but I expressed it. Maybe not as good as I would've wanted to because of this damnable shyness but I still tried for you. And maybe, I'm wrong to say this but he's not good enough for you, and I could love you, not "like" you like he does but I wanted-no I needed you, I guess it was merely "sweet" that I loved you-love you but candy doesn't stay forever and maybe you could've say something besides this. I know you're with him but you could've at least told me you felt the same way but you were with him. I still know I shouldn't ask you such a drastic question but can you please? Just leave him, he doesn't love you and even if he does it's not the same way I do. I don't want you, I don't want to be your friend and I will never like you; I need you, I want to be yours, and I will always love you.

Sincerely
~PikakittenX, devout member of the Pokecommunity

Years
Dear Anon,

You're so nuts it's funny sometimes. I don't know if that's appropriate to feel. Also you better actually use that pen those are my favorite brand from my childhood ;~~~;

Meganium

[i]memento mori[/i]
Years
Dear Anonymous,

Thank you for being my "entertainment" while I am ill. You are a great friend, even though I kept telling you that a lot of times. I just can't seem to stop. You..just are. :3

Years
Da,

Shut the **** up you annoying little twerp. I'm sick of putting up with your crap day in and day out. You don't deserve all of the things that you're getting Christmas and should really be getting a big lump of coal for Christmas, but we can't get what we want.

Da,

The only reason why I'm watching your little brats for you is because your family. If it weren't for that simple fact I would be half way across the country just to get away from your brats.

Dango

Que Sera, Sera
Years
Dear Anonymous,

I don't know if you think you're trying to mean well or what, but in all honesty, you're turning out to be nothing more than a coward. You take the neutral side constantly because you're afraid of any potential conflict or tension, and you just try and bluff your way out of everything. I want the truth, not constant half-measures on your part. You won't miss me; you'll just shrug it off and go on laughing with the rest of them. Fine. But at least be strong enough to say it.

Dear Anonymous,

You are so annoying that I want to punch you in the head. Repeatedly. Invading my space by jabbing my head with your finger at 7 AM as well as constantly harassing me is NOT a good way to get on my good side. Just keep away from me.

Elite Overlord LeSabre™

On that 'Non stop road'
Years
Dear Anon,

Great seeing you the other day! And thanks for the early Christmas present! And thanks for not giving me a random DVD like last year! Though if you had come in my place to relax before taking off, you could've seen the types of DVDs I do watch and collect.

Perriechu

i make this look easy tik-tik boom like gasoline-y
Years
Dear Anonymous,

I love you. A lot. I know you'll never see this unless you join, haha. But I do. You're a special, adorable sweet guy who deserves nice things. <3

Hannah

beep bop boop
Years
  • Age 23
  • Seen Nov 16, 2021
Dear Anonymous,

Let's face it. I'm insecure of you. I hope this doesn't change anything between us. I don't know why I'm insecure, so don't ask. You're my best friend, and for some reason, I'm afraid that you're getting more popular than I am. I know I shouldn't feel this way, but I can't help it.

Dear Anonymous,

I'm getting tired of this. Of us. It's the same conversation over and over again. There's nothing exciting. Nothing that can make me like you the way I did. I love the fact that you try your best to keep this thing going, but you're failing. Please understand why I ignore you lately. I just can't notice you. I know it doesn't make any sense, but it does to me.

Her

Years
  • Age 30
  • Seen today
Dear Diary,

It's quite easy to believe you're so great, so smart, so incredible, when nothing has happened to you that can test your apparent greatness. Nothing has happened to you that would open your mind beyond the narrow slit it encompasses and let you see the world from the way we people with emotions do.

antemortem

rest after tomorrow
Years
Dear Anonymous,

Tell me again what about me just screams, "I give a damn about what you're saying."

Dear Anonymous,

Yeah, I'd love to, but try not inviting me to an event after you got a 'maybe' from your other plus one and then waving me off after I accepted before your other friend decided to accept.

curiousnathan

Starry-eyed
Years
Dear Anon,
You're so lazy seriously. Do something for others for once.

Dear Anon,
Ew, you're an attention seeker? They're smelly.

Dear Anon,
It's been awesome spending time with you over the past couple of nights. You're really helpful and thoughtful and everything awesome.

Dear Anon,
You're pretty much the same too. Very nice dude you are!

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back